TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 02, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place to discuss the next bachelor.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
'Bachelor' Producers Sue Spoiler Website for Soliciting Info Leaks from Contestants

The producers of the hit ABC reality shows, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are suing a man who runs a website running spoilers, claiming the defendant is attempting to have contestants breach their confidentiality pledges.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bachelor-producers-lawsuit-reality-steve-270839

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! Reality Steve finally has the total notoriety he's been seeking. Hope it's worth it, cause I doubt he'll win against ABC. I used to read him until his comments starting being just nasty and mean. Plus I decided I actually enjoyed the show more when I didn't know who was going to "win," even though I know not much of it is real.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to share that my Sister-in-law, Monica will be a contestant on this season of the Bachelor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/08/the-bachelor-season-16-contestants_n_1137478.html#s529812&title=Monica

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I just checked out Monica (see Escapee's post) and flipped through the other women. Who is Sheryl, the older woman? I was surprised to see this very grey haired, nice looking mature woman in with all these young babes. Is there a twist we are not aware of yet??????

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
ME TOO Auntiemike. FWIW, Monica has not said a word to us about it. She lives in Salt Lake City, but she's from here (as per her bio). When she was here over the summer, she kept mum on this, as I am sure she didn't want to reveal anything or have her little brother (my DH) tease her about it. Isn't she gorgeous? I just love her to pieces. She's such a fun person to be around and she's so great with my girls.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
How fun to actually know someone on this show I hope things work out for her. It has got to be hard to keep "mum" about it. She is beautiful and obviously values family. A nice combo in my book. Good luck to her!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Monica is the best. She's always the life of the party, the voice of reason, the fun one, the pretty one, the smart one. She's the 'fun' aunt. Always traveling or doing something exciting. You can't help but love her. Her and my DD have the SAME personality and they love their Auntie Mo.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Yay! Thanks Jimmer! I'm looking forward to watching it with Ben this time.

How cool, Escapee!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Very cool, Escapee! I'll bet a big part of why she's not talking about it has to do with that confidentiality contract. Sounds like ABC may be putting the fear of God into their contestants after all this stuff with Reality Steve. Should be interesting to watch. I can't wait!

Has anybody else seen that commercial with the girl sobbing loudly and then the words across the screen say something like, "The Bachelor . . . Coming in January." It's kind of funny. I wonder if that's one of the real contestants or just an actress hamming it up for the commercial?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, Escapee! Is your SIL Monica from Yuba City? I'm looking at pics of the new bachelorettes on the Daily Dish and see "Monica from Yuba City, CA." I'm just down the road from you guys in Lincoln! Guess I'll have to root for the local girl. Very cool!

I'm looking at these pics and wondering how many of these girls will be on my favorite summer show, Bachelor Pad.

Um, Sheryl? Really???

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Yes she is!

My cousin lives in Lincoln off Ferrari Ranch Road. I'm in Lincoln ALL THE TIME!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We live off of Ferrari Ranch Rd, too! In Lincoln Crossing! How hilarious to find a "neighbor" on this web site. Wave next time you drive by!

Ann

09-27-2005

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
"Um, Sheryl? Really???"

Yeah, what's up with that? Maybe Sheryl is going to be the girls' den mother? Or maybe she's there to be Ben's spy?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Well that was weird and funny seeing Sheryl.

Escapee, good luck to your SIL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Defintely have to root for the home team! He'd better be nice to her!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
There's some info on the web about Sheryl if you go looking for it.

Escapee, it'll be fun to watch Monica along with you.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight!

I saw Ben interviewed on the New Year's Eve show and he looked pretty nervous. Don't know if that means anything or not.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
After tonight's show and the previews of the following season with Ben......there are a lot of crazies and sooooo much drama, it looks like we will be watching a new Soap Opera rather than the Bachelor. Let the fun begin. I can't believe he gave roses to a few of the drama queens.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I can't wait until she can reveal all when her contracts up! SHE IS NOT A LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
ANyone else think Jenna is a little CRAY CRAY and a wannabe Carrie Bradshaw?

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I find that every year they keep the people that are criers, and drama queens and keep them there to cause problems. Jenna is one of them. She should have been sent home.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Ah, Monica.........

She's a good girl, as she said, but she doesn't take any shit and she's got pretty thick skin, too. Also, I think she was more than a bit tipsy and her tongue loosened just a touch. We love her laugh, though. Also, she usually says whatever is on her mind.

Scarebaby

07-31-2005

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scarebaby a private message Print Post    
Some of these women seem to really just want to be on tv. It's hard to tell, with the editing and all, but a few of them seem pretty intolerable. I love Ben and I hope he's not bamboozled by some of the drama queens. Sorry, Escapee, but I gotta root for my local gal, Lindzi...she got the First Impression Rose!

A whole lotta kissing going on this season, from the previews...

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Scarebaby, I liked her too!!!

And the previews sorta skeeved me out, anyone else?