TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through March 14, 2011 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It looks like he really loves her. I hope they make it as a husband and wife.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, now let's all stay up an hour later for "after the final rose". I think it may be interesting.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a bit weird when Emily said that if he didn't pick her that it would be the worst day or best day in her life. Wouldn't that be the date her fiance was killed or the date her child was born? I think those sort of things would make me fail to ever define "best" or "worse" days again.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Naja. I've read the spoilers, but won't say anything. It will be VERY interesting!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Everything Brad is saying to Chantal right now is really the wrong to say. ouch

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Brad does not get what Chantal is saying. And he is being so defensive. Sheis right. You kept me around while you knew it was Emily and you can not own up to it. Why did I deserve to stay if you knew you were not going to pick me ? If you really cared, why not let me go early? I asked you to.He has a bit of a quick fuse.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I wanted Chantal to "win" but I like her soooo much, I'm glad she "lost". Brad and Emily deserve each other. Chantal for the next Bachelorette!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know what else he could have said. She wasn't the one he wanted and he told her so.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Bottom line is he has to keep somebody to be the final 2 girl. Maybe he would have kept Ashley and let Chantal go at F3 if his F3 date with Ashley hadn't gone so poorly.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
I guess he needs challenge, in a woman. She's a pretty difficult person, complicated by being a mom, also.

Aw, Bachelor peeps, you've fooled me, again!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe when Emily dumps him, he can be the Bachelor for a third time playing the man scorned after putting his heart on the line.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Emily and Brad don't seem very sure of themselves. This interview is uncomfortable.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
She's not wearing her engagement ring.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know what Emily's problem is.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I like Emily and I think she articulated it well. And she is right....she did not look as fun as Chantal! I can see how it would be really difficult to go back and watch the show and see all this stuff happen after the fact. I am sure it is so different when you are in the middle of the process than when you are looking at edited videotape!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
They don't officially get the ring until ATFR. He may still give it to her tonight. She wouldn't have been able to wear it or be seen with it until tonight. Will he give it to her..Will she accept it?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Wow..Brad is really smitten and I truelly feel sorry for him. She is tough. Really confident in herself and their relationship. If he was not soo smitten, I would love to see him tell her where to go.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Brad seems like he is grovelling. He should bail.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This is just so classic. Dump the one who is head over heels for you for the one who is 'hard to get' and less sure.

Brad's therapist hasn't done him a darn bit of good.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Emily will probably dump him right after the show. She said it herself, she needs to "win" all the time. I think it was more about "winning" than ever being in love with him. She seems over it.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I wanted to know if Brad has ever met Emily's parents yet. And do Brad's family still think Emily was the right choice?

Chantal won this one.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Chantal was so broken hearted that she went out and found her a new man. I never thought I would say this but I Like him. Maybe she doesn't want to leave the cushy life style that Rick's very wealthy, and I mean wealthy, parents have provided for her. I live in S. Florida and they have a lot of dealerships here.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Jag, it's called "rebound". Wonder how rebound guy feels about seeing her still crying over Brad.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen ATFR yet but I think Brad made a huge mistake if he did have real feelings for Chantal. He passed on a woman who was in love with him. Did Emily actually say she just likes to win? That's so cold.

Fredi

04-01-2008

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fredi a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched the after show? Emily admitted Brad has a temper. I think he has a dark side that she has seen- run Emily- run NOW.