TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through February 16, 2011 users admin

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I thought all the blinking in the limo was because she was trying to force some tears out. She is one lousy actress.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I know they are going for maximum drama but any kissing with Brad should be done in the private time spent w/each girl. Michelle shouldn't have gotten to shoot her photos w/Brad when the other 2 did not get that chance. The same goes for those cheesy PDA's & action movie scenes. None of the scenes should call for kissing Brad unless they all do but then there wouldn't be all the jealousy and trying to out do one another.

By his reaction last night, I would think Emily and Ashley would be the final 2 girls.

I agree with Dogdoc. Emily's daughter never should have been introduced to Brad in that kind of setting. I think meeting him w/the rest of her family for dinner & him being introduced as mommy's friend might have made things better.

An interesting side note: the brother of one of my coworkers was on the show last night. His name is Peter Butler and he did their hair during the photo shoot as well as doing the real SI swimsuit issue models hair during the 2011 shoot.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
For the SI photos:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011_swimsuit/onlocation/anguilla/

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
As far as Shawtel's home date...I find it very disturbing that she takes him to the funeral home and moreso that she puts him on the table and all the other stuff...Like I said befor..she is from my town and I personaly know "Many" people, dear friends and family that her Mortuary have taken care of when they past....and frankly I find it distastful to watch this stuff... She deals with people's loved ones...
I dont think she is a bad person, but I think its upsetting to hear about this stuff when It was one of your own that she was taking care of..in death that is....

Sam

05-02-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sam a private message Print Post    
I don't know what's dumber - this show or me for watching it. Having said that, I've been waiting all season to see if Chantal would make it to family week. Why? Because in the first episode they showed her two gorgeous kitties (Birmans) and I want to see them again. In the previews for next week, they showed Chantal at home with Brad and her dog. Her dog fergawdssake! If they don't show those cats I'll be really, really mad. lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
for Sam

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Finally!!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
the ladies look beautiful in SI! love that the makeout session isn't in there.
Chantal looks amazing. i love that she isn't stick thin!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I was just coming in here to say the same thing Texannie. Love that Chantal isn't a stick. Some other sites sure are bashing her for her weight. Hardly fair!! and she really has the most beautiful eyes!! They all look great.

Sam

05-02-2004

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sam a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Doc!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i wish i was a fat as her! LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet but I bet she looks great!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much touch up is on the SI pictures -- I would guess a lot because when I look at some of them it doesn't even seem like it's the girl from the show!

And I bet Michelle is seething that Chantal has more pictures up than her. LOL.

Sisalou

07-12-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sisalou a private message Print Post    
The girls do look beautiful but I think Chantal is by far the prettiest!

Chantal had me crying right along with her. I could feel her pain! LOL I think it was genuine emotion and she just couldn't hold back.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I missed the first half hour of the show and just watched it.

I thought Brad knew Emily didn't like fly. Why did he fly her somewhere.

That island looked VERY small. All they had there was a beach, a picnic basket and a camera man. What could they find to do there all day with the camera man watching, or did he leave for awhile.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I wondered that too, Dog. I also worried about being out in the sun all day with no shelter!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would have just died out on that deserted island. I'm not a beach person to begin with (I hate hot weather). I would have told Brad bring me back to the main island, I need shade and air conditioning.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As small as that tiny island was, you could see some kind of a hut or structure off to the side. I was thinking the same thing about being out in the sun all day. I would be sick!

So glad he finally sent Michelle home. Very disappointed that she didn't have the meltdown I was so looking forward to. We'll see how she behaves on the Women Tell All (if she shows at all)!

Dahli

11-27-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
All i could think about was her bladder! Was there a bathroom in that hut?? LOL!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Uhhh, they just need to go in the water....

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I don't think they were on that little island long. CH said the helicopter was very late getting them there, so they spent more time on the beach waiting.

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
While I was watching the group date, I kept thinking that the busty brunette needed a bikini top with much better support, LOL.

I am so glad that Michelle is finally gone. I thought she showed signs of being really seriously disturbed. I have always believed the show makes sure that the most unstable women are kept as long as possible just to create unnecessary drama with their delusional behavior.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Michelle Money on Ellen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCjV0_s5FzI&feature=player_embedded

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
In that interview Michelle said she talked to Brad before she left and that it was on tape.

We saw him walk her to the car and ask her if she wanted to talk. She just got in got car and said nothing.

Ellen was cute in the interview.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love Ellen! She's such a fan!