TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through February 11, 2011 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, I found myself having to look away.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't stand the way Michelle plays him, manipulates him. Watching him eat it up like a puppy is nearly sickening. Never understood why guys like that kind of game playing. Guess that's why I'm still single!

I can see Chantal as the final girl. I think she's the front runner now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is it just me, or did it seem like Michelle got more camera time last night than Brad?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
A couple weeks ago, I thought Chantal would be the final girl, then I thought no, now I again think she'll be the final girl...maybe. Britt could be a sleeper. I also think Emily might be the final girl. I think they are very compatible relationship wise.

Chantal does stir up drama with Michelle.

I'm glad Brad realized that Chantal was not playing games with him and was just feeling her feelings.

It bothers me a bit that Brad tells the girls not to cry. He doesn't understand the position that they are in. He is more focused on his stress than theirs. (It seems that way to me anyway.) I don't want to see his therapist on the show, but I wish his therapist would explain this to him because I think he's open to hearing things like that and learning from that.

It also bothers me that Brad thought Chantal was playing games when she was upset. I don't think Brad handles negative emotions well and if a woman is feeling negative emotions, it stirs up negative emotions in him that he just tries to avoid. I think he still needs a lot of work and I hope he stays in therapy with a good therapist so that his relationship (whether it be with one of these women or someone else if he and his final pick don't work out) because he does seem like a nice well meaning guy who probably would make a really good husband for a woman compatible with him.

(In reading back my post, I thought maybe I should clarify that I have not read any spoilers.)

I really thought they'd shown a preview of Brad and Britt on a one-on-one date. When she didn't get one, I thought for sure she'd go home.

Brad seems like such a nice guy...pretty clueless about women and relationships...but I think he has a good heart and means well. I do not think he is very happy doing this show and I will be happy for him when it's over. He seems stressed out all the time and almost never smiles.

One thing I noticed was that he does not make eye contact much with these women. (A lot of guys don't.) However, he does with Michelle.

Maybe one reason he likes Michelle is because he likes a woman to take control and boss him around. The only thing is, I don't think she'd let him be himself/accept him for who he is...and that won't work out for him.

Yay that we didn't have to see the therapist.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It's a rare man who can handle a woman crying....

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I remember ever seeing (or hearing) Alli before last night . . . she reminds me so much of Jennifer Garner.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the fact that they didn't show the therapist this week is due to the fact that so many people are complaining about having to watch that part of the show? It really is stupid. Or maybe ABC just didn't want to spring for the long distance calls from Costa Rica.

Yay! I picked Jackie and Alli to go home this week without even looking at the spoilers! I do know who the winner is, but I think this is the last season I'm going to read Reality Steve. I'm getting kind of tired of his crassness (gee, I wonder why he's single when all he ever talks about is every woman's "rack") and it's really more fun to watch not knowing who the Bachelor is going to pick at the end.

Can't stand the way Brad allows Michelle to bully him the way she does. I was hoping he'd see thru her when she came to his room, but no. He's dumber than I thought he was.

It really is awful the way he tells the women not to cry. He really doesn't understand that sometimes women cry about stress, frustration or even happiness. We get teary when we feel strong emotions. My husband laughs at me when I cry over TV commercials (in a nice way, of course). He knows I'm a big crybaby and that's just the way I am. I feel stuff.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also I just have to say that I don't find Michelle at all attractive. She always has such a sour look on her face and her skin just looks mottled to me, like she's spent too much time in the sun. I think that thing that comes into play when a person gets more or less attractive when you know what kind of a person they are on the inside is taking effect here. She may be an actress and she may be playing a "character" on this show, but she's doing it so well that she just appears to be an ugly person in my mind. Can't stand her.

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
I haven't read the spoilers, but I just have a feeling that Shawntel will be the one Brad chooses.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/laurel-kagay-brad-womack-proposed-to-me-last-year/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Laurel Kagay is a media-. Her 15 minutes should have been up after Brad's first season, but she reappeared on the scene during Jillian's season with Wes. I'm more inclined to believe Brad and Wes over her.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Was she involved with Wes too? weird.

I read that article on People or US website and didn't understand it. He proposed, she obviously said no...so why the story? Jealousy perhaps? I just don't get what her purpose is.... except for her 15 minutes..sad

My favs are Shawntel & Chantal for the ring.. They are showing us way too many flags with Emily. Britt & Michelle....no way, can't see it

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was "supposedly" Wes' girlfriend when he was Jillian's season. Even though I thought Wes was slimey during Jillian's season, after seeing him on the Bachelor Pad, my opinion of him changed seeing how crazy he was about Gia.

It is just odd to me that this Kagal chick comes out of the woodwork for Brad's first show, Jillian's season with Wes, and she's back again for Brad's second season.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Michelle is a domineering bully. Brad must find such women attractive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I liked Wes, too, on Bachelor Pad, but have since seen Gia on some show (can't remember where) and she said he was a "lying snake." I think Wes was just romancing her for the screen time and now he's seeing someone else. Guess he's still that guy from Jillian's season after all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that article, Rslover. It was interesting, but we have to remember that it's US Weekly. They've been known to stretch the truth and outright lie. Look what they did to poor Michael Douglas when he was ill! Maybe they dated over the summer. Who cares? Doesn't matter now. What is she trying to prove? Wonder if they paid her for the story?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's a shame BJM, I was really hoping Wes had changed and things would work out for him and Gia.

I still don't believe anything this Kagal chick says.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well I got my prediction half right-but Britt will go home next week.
Emily will be final four but Brad will not choose her in the end, but ABC will choose her to be the next Bacherlorette.
I cant figure out who he chooses as his wife.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Lake, I've been thinking that about Emily too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I totally think they're building Emily up to be the next Bachelorette. She's definitely a fan favorite, so they probably think she would insure them good ratings. I'd watch! (That's not saying much. I'd probably watch Wes as the Bachelor, too. I just love this trainwreck of a show!)

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Not sure there will be a lasting relationship coming out of this but that's pretty easy to say considering the track record for the show. Based on what we've seen my wife and I agree on who he'll pick though. It won't be Emily and it'll be interesting to see if they talk her into coming back on the show as a Bachelorette.

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
<------ read a spoiler and has lost interest.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hermione, that's why I decided not to read the spoilers any more after this season. It kind of takes the fun out of it for me. Take heart, though. Spoilers can be misleading or even wrong! Reality Steve swore Ali wouldn't pick anybody, and look how that turned out! It's still fun to watch.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
BJM...good point about the spoilers maybe being wrong. I much prefer not to be spoiled. I was only spoiled for Jason's season. I made the mistake of letting the page of Chris Harrison's blog go too far down and saw the comments. Now, I know better.