TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through February 08, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Brad's blog is pretty long this week.

Chris H.: "I’d like to get your opinion on if you think that at this point Michelle is playing Brad perfectly."

That makes me think Michelle is definitely not going to be the final girl. (I didn't think she'd be anyway.)

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed reading Chris's blog . . but beware, if you read the comments below the blog, spoilers are included. I'm mad at myself for seeing that and hope they arent right.

The two girls that were sent home last night . . . have they ever even spoken on tv? They looked a little familiar but I didnt' even recognize their name and I'm sure they never had anything but a group date.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
LOL Gldnlver - I check the spoilers so I can see who is going - so I know who to watch thru the show - - the last few weeks I had no idea who some of these girls are - maybe there are still too many girls? or they all look alike? LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think Brad is enjoying the process.

The girls sob when they leave. How can they have broken hearts so soon!

Brad tries to please everyone. That doesn't work with women. lol These women are extremely jealous of each other.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched the episode last night. I see Michelle is still the Mayor of Crazytown. And those two girls that went home - I have no clue who they are.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me neither but I think one got the first impression rose.. must not have been a lasting impression, I guess.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
One of the Ashleys that left (the nanny w/Southern accent) did get the first impression rose. She had been on a one-on-one date and a fair amount of tv time . . . it was the other 2 that didn't get a rose at the ceremony that we had never seen before.

I think the other Ashley (dentist) is the Asst. Mayor of Crazytown . . he may regret not sending her home. I felt bad that they put both up girls against each other since they were bff's. In Chris's blog, he says they even got matching tatoos.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Finally was able to watch this today. I kind of had to laugh when Ashley S. was going home sobbing in the limo and they were playing, "Are You Lonesome Tonight?" Mean producers!

Also I was laughing at the Rose Ceremony when the girls who didn't get roses had to go thru that black door and then they zoomed in on the door. It was the Black Door of Death. This show is funny.

Can't believe Brad falls for Michelle's bs. I think he likes that she tells him what to do. What a wimp!

Had to fast-forward thru the stupid TV shrink. So boring!!! I also hate that he's telling Brad to be a selfish and not worry about the women's feelings. This is his search for a wife, after all. He's the important one and they're just collateral damage.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
BJM, I know what you mean about the therapist and "the mission." I'm sick of hearing that from that therapist.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It isn't really therapy at this point but life coaching and since when is life coaching part of the input to the bachelor anyway?

This makes Brad look like a wishy washy wimp.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think the whole set up is "damage control' to make Brad look like a self-less boy changed for sure, so everyone will like him again... I mean, can you imagine the production/staff meeting setting this crap up? Someone was so excited pitching this idea!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But the whole thing with the therapist really makes him look like a jerk. The therapist is telling him to follow his heart and not care that he's hurting other people. This is *his* journey, after all. Makes him look like a real A-hole.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It reminds me of the times the bachelor has family and friends "interview" the girls to see who will make the best match.

The phone calls are ridiculous. I think that by the time he starts the show Brad should be on his own.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
interview with Ashley S.

"What was it like to live with Michelle?
Prior to this, I had no idea she was saying that in the interviews, like the comments she made about Ashley H. and I—how she wanted to split us up. She never acted that way towards me in the house. She was an absolute sweetheart—she even did my hair for most of the rose ceremonies.

So I love her…I don’t know if she’s just playing a character or if she knew that if she acts a little crazy, she gets more screen time. Honestly, she’s a sweetheart and how she’s being portrayed on camera isn’t the real Michelle."

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My guess is Britt and Jackie will go next week.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
no way... he enjoys kissing Britt. Jackie and Alli are the ones he has not physical connection to...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just see nothing between him & Jackie or him & Alli. They're kind of just space-fillers at this point. I agree, BBlover, I think Jackie and Alli will go home. How many does he eliminate tomorrow night?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I believe that 2 go tomorrow and 2 the next week as well.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I think Brad makes a connection with every girl he goes on a one-on-one date with. Since he already enjoys kissing Britt (he may have said that same thing about every girl though), he will probably develop a stronger connection with her (they are going on a one-on-one per the previews, I think). The more recent the date, the more he is connected to that girl.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Honestly, she’s a sweetheart and how she’s being portrayed on camera isn’t the real Michelle."

You can't fake this kind of crazy. Michelle isn't just the Mayor of Crazytown, she's the entire city council.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not sure Ashley S is the brightest bulb.. or she's being told to make nice.

or.. she is terrified of Michelle.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Why oh why didn't Michelle go home last night? Brad had the perfect chance to get rid of her after her pout fest when rappeling and her telling him what order the girls should go home when in his hotel room. I think he is physically attracted to her but as he said they took 10 steps backward last night.

I love how Michelle thought Chantel wouldn’t come back from her 1 on 1 date because she was too aggressive. Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black. She’s the one who makes the comments when she is with Brad about “let’s go send some girls home" and “ none of these girls are right for you.”

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and in addition to the "pout fest" - her hitting him over and over agin - unacceptable - but will she get the heat that Chantel got for the slap?

Interesting that Ashley S was able to give us that prospective, I sure didnt see any redeeming qualities in Michelle!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really like Chantal after last night. She seems really smart and intuitive. My two favs are Shawntel and Chantal, but Chantal took the lead in my eyes last night.

Chantal reminds me of a brunette Kate Hudson.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and the kissing is getting hot!!

just sayin! ;)