TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through January 25, 2011 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pickelsimer? That sounds like a Dr. Suess name! Wonder where Womack came from?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Trubritt's link was to a tabloid report on Brad - and then he went on People.com to talk about it - basically saying, he was young...

http://www.people.com/people/tvwatch/category/0,,20418582,00.html
With tabloid reports this week highlighting a few alleged brushes with the law he had as a teenager, including carrying a forged driver's license, public intoxication and passing a bad check, Womack explains to PEOPLE how he learned from his mistakes.

"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps when I was a teenager – some 20 odd years ago. Some of the claims have been blown out of proportion but I took responsibility for my actions and took immediate measures to remedy the situation," Womack, now 38, says.

there is also an interview with Madison - basically the same thing she said to Ellen, she left when she felt Emily was more into it - and she had her fangs made when she got into the Vampire scene for a Halloween deal -

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'll give him a pass on the stuff from 20 years ago. We all did stupid things when we were kids. He's obviously grown up and turned out okay. Doesn't he have several businesses in Dallas?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
in Austin, I believe, jaxmom

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'll give just about anyone a pass on stuff they did during their teen years.

Besides, Brad owned bars/clubs in Austin. While I don't know the laws in Texas, in Louisiana you can't get a liquor license if you are a convicted felon. So whatever he did back then was probably considered a misdemeanor, at best.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and I also had a fake ID when I was a teenager. How else was I going to get into clubs in the French Quarter? And when I left those clubs in the French Quarter --- I was publicly intoxicated. But I was 17 and sooooooooo cool.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and am I the only one that thinks Michele gives herself a black eye in tonight's episode?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Big whoop-dee-doo!

I am guilty of all three of those. I used fake ID in college. I was drunk in public on more than one occasion. And I did bounce a check. Only difference is I was never arrested for them :-)

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I am so totally with you that Michelle gives herself a black eye tonight and that she is going to milk it for all it's worth with Brad.

The Crazy Train gets another passenger tonight as well. Look for Ashley the dentist to climb aboard with her stalkerish ways.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Looks like the Mayor of Crazytown is going to have a Deputy Mayor in Ashley.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, I missed the beginning. Did she give herself the black eye?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She said she just woke up with it. But, she also had a weird grin on her face when she said it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Chantal and Brad are cute together: "will you just shut up and kiss me?"

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
How do you just wake up with a black eye??? Has that happened to anyone??

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She thinks she did it herself in her sleep.

Couchtomato

09-09-2008

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Couchtomato a private message Print Post    
Reenie, yes, I woke up a couple of months ago with a black eye complete with a little swelling. I sleep alone and have no idea how it happened. Mentioned it to my dr on a subsequent visit & he said I must've punched myself when I was asleep.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Couchtomato...OK, I guess it's possible then.
Thanks for your reply!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but I still think Michelle did it on purpose. If she runs for re-election for Mayor of Crazytown, she will probably be re-elected.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
LOL - (ie the crazy!)

Now my impressions of the girls that went home - WTH were they wearing? OK one dress was ok - but the 2 other dresses were way out there (the black one - was it even a dress? Looked like a short crop top and shorts) The last one to leave - had a silverish dress that was ok - but I didnt like the gathering pleats or whatever on the bottome - but the top half looked fine -

and I think it was stacy - here eyes? A bit over done according to DD - but fascinating nonetheless!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I realize it's all about the editing but I really got the feeling last night that Michelle thinks she has this all wrapped up...maybe. She actually wasn't quite as wacko last night as before or maybe it was just that she had to share the stage with Ashley H. Somehow I don't figure either of them is going to be around to the final two and when they leave it's going to be a real scene. I can hardly wait!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
About the black eye...A couple of times either a mosquito or spider bit me right in my eyebrow in my sleep, and for some reason they turned into a little bit of a black eye. Maybe I swatted my eye in my sleep.

I was hoping to get to see a little bit more of Lindsay's personality, because her looks remind me so much of some of the women they use as actresses on that show "Big Love". I mean the ones at the "compound". Take off some of her makeup and put her hair in one big braid, and it's like she's from central casting.

Was it Meghan that did all that weird hopping around for her exit? I was cringing for her, thinking how she would feel when she got to see the video of herself doing that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I dunno about that Mack. When Michelle demonstrated how she may have to give Ashley an elbow to the face, I'm thinking she's pretty crazy.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I agree....that actually was a bit weird...actually a lot weird...but she seemed calmer later in the show when we saw her with the other girls. I think she came out of her one-on-one date with the impression, at least in her mind, she was the front runner. I'm not saying she not Wacko 1 on this show just that she calmed down a bit as the show progressed. Again, it's all in the editing.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I forgot to add how the producers are really wrenching the stories out of the ladies this season -

Raise your hand if you knew when the repel show was happening that the main storyline was how scared of heights she was - but you know what? I didnt buy it nearly as much as Emily's fears and the song ladies tear jerking scenes - (maybe because on Amazing Race, that was one fear that was so real, so pronounced it lost them the race - I didnt see any shaking at all - I do know that I am reluctant at heights, but not a true "fear" of heights... Our "formerly-known-as-Sears Tower now has these "bump out" windows of plexi glass that you can venture "outside" of the building.... it took me more than 5 min to do it, and I cant even imagine what it would feel like to step over THAT building!! It was HIGH!!

Also,, repeling... well it seems like that is a skill so to be thrust into a television show and told to jump off... yeah, that can produce a few "fears and tears" imho

Also, did anyone else wonder how they got those shots? Helicopter? then the first kiss - um how did that camera get inside the building at precisely the moment Brad reached over to kiss.... naw not produced at all!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha Reader! I noticed that, too. There just "happened" to be a camera inside the window where they stopped for a kiss....LOL