TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 04, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): ARCHIVE: Archive through January 04, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Starts tomorrow night. link

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
The promos are bad this year, but I don't even pretend I am not going to watch it anymore! I will! I like Brad, but still think with all the single men in the world they shouldn't do a repeat.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I'll watch too. I'm finally at the point that it is just good entertainment (for me at least, lol) and not really for the happily ever after.

I don't dislike Brad and ITA with him about not picking anyone last time. I really don't understand the huge backlash against him for that. But, I really wish we didn't have to have Brad again. He is boring. But I really liked Jake (although not anymore) and was entertained during his season and felt he was super boring on Jillian's Bachelorette season...so...if they can make an entertaining season with boring Jake, they can do it again with Brad. (again)

I think the preview is somewhat amusing...the oh-so-dramatic "Jenny and DeAnna are here"...because DeAnna has been on camera with Brad telling him she understands why he didn't pick anyone (and I'm pretty sure she said she wished she hadn't picked anyone on her season too).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
FINALLY - a whole folder - OH Mod.... can I have a spoiler folder?

TIA

(Altho we posted all the spoilers already - but there is heavy evidence that Fleiss is trying to Fleiss the spoilers by having false info getting out there!! heeeeheeeeheheheeee!!!)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Done. And I'll have a banner ready for tomorrow night!

Oh and I'll be watching the entertainment.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Ok, who else is going to admit they're watching? :-)

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I started watching, but then realized DVR'ing was going to be the best way to do it so I don't have to sift through the stuff I don't want to see.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
FANGS!!!???

Sisalou

07-12-2002

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sisalou a private message Print Post    
Please tell me about the fangs? I missed the intro.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
One of the girls (I don't know who she is yet) smiled and I swear, she has fangs...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
She is being coy about the fangs - not sure if she gets a rose tonight - I didnt spoil who gets the roses and who doesnt -

but he says she was a nice girl, but if this is a game and the fangs are a game - then leave...

the girl that slapped him, green dress, hasnt gotten a rose

Lindsy gets a rose
Allie got a rose - green dress - did she do the slapping?
Sarah P rose - "that's me" honored to get a rose
Marissa - rose
pretty dress, light pink?
Brit - rose
short red dress
Stacey one shoulder short black dress
handell M Shantell M rose
Jackie rose - yellow dress brunette
Melissa - royal blue (color was popular)

Last rose?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
final rose tonight goes to....

Chantell O 0 I think she was the face slapper, she says "I guess I deserved that"

Ok did anyone else think these dresses were planned? Such jewel tones, some blacks but mostly bright dark color dresses - good colors on camera..

Looking for the fang girl?

Lauren Teacher no rose
light cream color one shoulder dress

Short jewel sparkle number dress
no clue why Britnee Paralegal from PA didnt get a rose, wants to be in love, wants the crazy cant live w/o each other love
still smiling, no shoulder black dress
Brad didnt take me seriously, wasnt weare he was - short short black dress
didnt catch her name... blonde...
crying, turns away from camera

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
now for previews,
a vinyard,
beach
swim slide
hike
jumping off cliffs in water
rapelling down a side of the building
beaches
helicopter rides
repelling in costa rica
driving -
boat,
South africa - feeling feeling that romance (they are showing him with a girl)
shark - omg there is a shark - girls watching
sucking face
a carrying of a girl - looks like a film
pushing girl
Michelle gets a black eye?

FANG girl is still there

Birthday cake

Kisses
Amazing Kiss with Britt and turns around and Ashley there (fang girl?)

Really showing a lot of girls and a lot of scenarios -

Huge Waterfalls and helicopter ride

Most empty lonely feeling
Beach and champagne

Blessed confident that I love this woman, I have fallen fallen but not sure she is capable of loving me back.

Show Brad with ring in white limo driving up on a coast drive standing in between rocks

Had stong connection but losing it for whatever reason

He gets back in limo "Im physically and emotionally done" and it looks like he is wiping tears...

interesting twist they are leading us down - that Brad falls in love, but the girl says no - is what the previews want us to believe - but again - its just previews to keep us coming back to watch!!

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
holy cap! how have I missed this show all these seasons!

I just turned it on tonight cause there wasn't much else on and for two hours I couldn't look away.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
uh oh - another one bites the dust! lol Nick

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe he kept the girl with the fangs. She gives me the creeps.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Very creepy and he kept her!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Yes he kept her. Her name is Madison. She acted very coy about them and he said if it was a part of her, OK, but if it was a joke, this wasn't a joke and she should leave. She said she did want to be there and that was part of her personality. Oh, the really gross part, everyone was giving him a kiss on the cheek after getting their rose and she looked like she bit him. Just weird....... very, very WEIRD. I would have gotten rid of her. I bet she was a producer pick.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I've only seen the first few minutes so far but all I can say is the producers who picked some of those women must hate Brad.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I get all these bachelors and reads confused... but I think that the girls were picked for a different bachelor and Brad was a last minute pick - but again - I find that hard to believe hook line and sinker - maybe hook, but not completely line and sinker!

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Fang girl got a rose, right?

I DVR as well, FF is the way I watch nowadays. No blasting loud commercials for me!

LOL, Nick, are you? For real??

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Fang indeed got a rose, Chy!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Anyone feel like they're dumping on Brad too much?? Seriously, I'm really tired of hearing him apologize.

Does he not get ANY credit at all for NOT picking someone when he didn't think it was right? And I thought Deanna came off a bit pompous when she was brought out - seriously, she picked the playboy Jesse over Jason, broke up with him not long after her Finale, and she gets to judge Brad??

So weird. Instead of Brad promising to pick someone this time I would rather hear him say he'd do it again if nothing felt right. Guess that's not good TV though.

As far as favorites - I like Emily right now. Least favorites - fang girl and slap girl.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
my first thought too, wowprincess. even thought Jenny and Deanna are gorgeous, nice women; that doesn't mean the are automatically the right women for him. it's not like the show has proved that picking someone automatically guarantees a match made in heaven!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We watched....naturally. Too early to figure out a favorite or even a short list. Have to say I'd agree with Wowprincess that Fang and Slap are at the bottom right now.