TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: 2024 Joey : Archive through March 26, 2024 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Maria as the Bachelorette!

Last night Joey gave roses in this order:
Daisy
Kelsey
Rachel

Now I'm thinking that the last two standing will be Daisy & Kelsey.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would not love to see Maria as Bachelorette. She needs to grow up more.

Her whole family gave her advice, to just say how the felt, she didn't, then we had to predictable drama of needing to speak to him. He didn't bite and change his decision.

I am spoiled, so no comment..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 18, 2024 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just have to say, what the hell is wrong with people! To hear the hate that Rachel got on social media, or for that matter the other girls too. More and more I an aware of celebs, reality people, podcasters etc. getting horrible comments on social media. It is out of control. It saddens me and frankly, scares me the amount of vitriol and the amount of unhinged people there are out there!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
In my mind it’s teenagers doing it but that’s not true,it’s women our age!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, adults behave that way. It's really astonishing that people get kicks out of harassing and spewing hate at celebrities and reality tv people like that. I think if one was to go on these shows you have to not read comments at all and block DM's. It's just so damaging and uncalled for and gross.

I was suprised they didn't show footage to remind us of what really was said per the Maria and "bullying" accusation. They did reveal it was another lady who said "shut the ... up". They didn't show it, but she claimed it.

I think we all knew the one lady was already in the Friend zone so no surprise with the Rose handout. But that note -- you never say "I need to talk to you". People immediately assume the worst! You say "I miss you and want to see you!"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm assuming...the producers were responsible for the wording of that cryptic note. They probably told her it would make for good tv. You could clearly see her face changing to horror as she realized that Joey did not think it was cute or funny. Either that, or she thought they wouldn't let her see him if she just said she missed him. I think the part that she said something about, not wanting him to think she was playing games with his emotions, led me to believe it was a manipulation on productions side.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it felt manipulative. Shame on them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh heck, you should see the Email our lovely city Mayor just got. It was so vile, even *I* was shocked, and it takes a lot to shock me!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 2:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The season spoiler turned out to be wrong, Next week will be interesting.

Social media is brutal..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, can you tell us what the season spoiler said, since it was wrong.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not here.. It would spoil who actually wins..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
ok, thank you Seamonkey.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 24, 2024 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Which one do you think it is?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guess Daisy will win.

I am glad Maria is not in the running, unless the producers are messing with us.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see him pick Daisy, because that increases the odds Maria will be the next Bachette. If Daisy is not his pick, I think they will offer the Bachette spot to her.

Can't wait to see what happens that "has never happened before"...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, I haven’t seen the Bachelor for a month, as I was out of the country. But, I have to say that Daisy’s voice when crying would really wear on me.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I ABSOLUTELY loved how daisy and Kelsey were/are with each other. So sweet and classy.
I really like Maria. I love how supportive she is to so many of the women. Sydney was vile for the most part. So was Jess to a lesser degree.
Would love to see Daisy as a future bachelorette, but it was just too soon for this one.

Anyone else think the dresses showed way too much boob? Daisy’s red dress, both D and K on this final episode and Jenn???

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Daisy’s voice bothers me too but I wonder if it’s bc she has hearing loss and that’s why her voice is froggy. Not too fired up with Jen as The Bachelorette, I guess I’ll skip it again this season too.
Underboob seems to be the new thing.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
When they announced the next Bachette, my first thought was "who is Jenn?!" I'm really not happy with this choice. It should have been Maria. I think Jenn will be a boring choice and we will be drunk if we take a sip (not a shot) every time she says "you know". I feel like Rachel would have been a better choice as she is so articulate and warm.

The finale was lovely and I have a new respect for Daisy. I wish her well and would welcome her as a Bachette in the future.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What happened?

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I am so glad it was Kelsey. There was something special there. I loved that he was so obvious about it in his wish on his last date with Daisy. It was so much kinder than they usually do. I also liked him only saying "I love you" to one. I think the three of them were very mature and kind and real people you would want to be friends with.I usually hate the end of the show - but liked this one!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was glad that Daisy figured it out -- that she wasn't "the one".

I wonder if when both girls got in the limo they talked with the Host and he told Daisy to go first or if Daisy told the host that she knew and she should go first. I would have liked to see that.

Karuuna -- Daisy went to see Kelsey and asked about her experience of late with Joey and realized Kelcey was the one. Then both girls got in the same limo to go see Joey for the final rose and Daisy told him she knew she wasn't the one.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Brenda!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
i'd like to know what the spoilers for the season were, and what was 'wrong' about them. Also curious about the fan reaction to the bachette pick.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I predicted from the beginning that Kelsey , Daisy and Maria would go to the end. I didn't see the connection with Rachel til much later, but it made sense. Also predicted that he would choose Kelsey. Figured they would pick Daisy as The Bachelorette. Second option maybe Maria. Was surprised Daisy refused the offer. Was astounded that they then didn't offer to either Maria or Rachel. And could not have been moire shocked that they gave it to Jenn! Where did that come from? Lol I didn't like her that much. And liked her even less on the finale. Oh well, maybe she will grow on me.