TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: 2024 Joey : Archive through March 05, 2024 users admin

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, February 12, 2024 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching this? Like why wouldn’t Joey just be able to look at the footage of what really happened with Maria/Sydney and now Lea?? What bullies and liars that S and L are. It’s ridiculous. Or am I missing something??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 12, 2024 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would be too easy, no footage for him.

Very frustrating..

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2024 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Very true! I wonder if Sydney (and now Lea) will/have gotten kickback for being so “ugly” to Maria. Or if Joey has for not finding out the truth (from footage and or producers) because Maria really was, maybe not tortured, but went through pain because no one stepped in. It’s like they saw a bully and just sat back and let the bully bully.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
More likely, they will celebrate their roles

as villains and get more time at the tell all.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 13, 2024 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching! And yes, I hope they roll some footage at the Girls Tell all. Maybe Sydney won't show up at all? I think she looks very bad, and like a pot-stirrer. Disagreeing with someone is not bullying. You better have a solid case when you accuse someone of that.

And wow, the gal last night, is that Lea -- telling the woman who was the one originally offended by Maria's overherd comment (that was incorrectly relayed to her) that she didn't have "morals" for being nice to Maria?! WTH? These women just can't help themselves, can they? Play nice with others!

Team Maria all the way.

And yes, the producers live for this drama, so no way will they show Joey the footage to stop this.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, some of these ladies. "I can't enjoy myself because SHE's on this date!" When will they learn that until they focus on the guy, they will not get far. sometimes in life you have to get along with people you don't like (work, family). I'm sure Lea is being kept due to producers because I see no chemistry there at all.

And since when are the ladies who already have a rose not allowed to talk to the guy At All? Most seasons they get slammed for going back for a second conversation. Now they don't even get one!? I am confident if that gal had a rose of her own, she would try to get a conversation in. She's not a reserved one -- she would be in there, getting her time in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They all have watched the show and choose a role. Lea was definitely producer driven.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm watching. I agree with Seamonkey, producers drive anything that causes drama. And remember, footage is edited by the producers before airing a show like The Bachelor.

Drama makes good TV and with all the ladies living together stress, tension and anxiety will be there for sure.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Maria gives as good as she gets. I’m surprised he cut Autumn.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
There seems to be something missing from this Bachelor season.

Joey doesn't have much enthusiasm. He even says he is not sure he will find a wife.

He perked up when he was with Maria.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's wild to me that he seems to lack self confidence. I wonder if he was picked on as a kid or something. He is so adorable and charming. How can he not seem to have any confidence around romantic connections?

He definately seems attracted to Maria. You can see the spark there. But it seems like he's looking for the "safe" choice for his pick.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 26, 2024 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I love that they went to Jasper. I’ve been there and could identify most of the places they went. Such a gorgeous place.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 26, 2024 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Joey seemed a bit ticked off by his talk with Maria. “I don’t know what I’m supposed to say”. While I don’t want to discount her insecurities, every season there always seems to be the one girl, that the bachelor really likes, who threatens to leave because of the process. It always seems a bit manipulative to me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess they are setting Maria up to be The Bachelorette, even though I don’t care for her, she seems to be well liked. Joey really seems to lack chemistry with all of them. The girl he did the polar plunge with, my husband and I both said, “ where’d she come from?” She’s had very little camera time.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think I would enjoy Maria as the next Bachette. I do find her intriguing.

What's interesting to me is when the lady hasn't even had a one-on-one but would still take him home to meet her family. I think if you haven't had a date by then, especially when others have had two, t he writing is on the wall and you should self evict.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought Joey had Chemistry with both Maria (previously) and Daisy(last night). On yesterday’s date with Daisy, he held her hand under the table all during their dinner talk. Seemed really into what she was saying. I thought he was just into her and wanted to absorb whatever she was telling him. In reality, she’s the one who is looking at it more realistically. You don’t fall in love with someone who’s dating multiple people that quickly. I think he’s more of a ‘listener’, which makes the dates seem a bit boring.

Up until last night, I thought the chemistry between Joey and Maria the best of all the girls. They had fun, laughed, joked and seemed in sync to me. I thought he would end up with her. I thought the chemistry was lost once she talked about leaving the show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I def see chemistry with Daisy and Maria. I think he's having second thoughts about MAria, as she doesn't feel very safe to him now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought Maria, Daisy and Kelsey were final three, for a while now. With Maria and Daisy as final two. But after the way Maria has been acting lately, I think final two will be Kelsey and Daisy. I have a feeling that neither Joey or Bachelorette want to deal with her antics. Don't get me wrong I like her...but I don't see either wanting to take a chance on her. I think they want Daisy for next Bachelorette. I have a feeling that they will try to steer Joey away from her somehow. I thought it was suspect they encouraged and showed the conversation about her having doubts. So that leaves Kelsey to come in from behind. Would have not thought this before the last episode.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Maria would excel on Bachelor in Paradise.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes...she would be perfect for BIP!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Daisy seemed to suddenly show up last night!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think that Maria would need constant validation from Joey.

That would get old, fast.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it seems like she would be a bit high maintenance. And one would worry about her dad meddling in things. I'd still think she'd make a fun Bachette!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The previews of Maria's dad were really misleading. He turns out to be a very loving and supportive dad.

I knows it's most likely editing...but it seemed to me as if Joey could not keep his hands off of Kelsey. He just seems more connected to her.

Oh man, his reaction, his face, when Maria pulled him aside to let him know her true feelings about him. My heart sinks for her, when she watches the show and sees it. Even though I didnt see them together.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, so typical of them to give us misleading previews. Her dad was great. Still, she's a big daddy's girl and I think that was a red flag for Joey, along with other red flags from her. I do hope we see her in Paradise!