TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 21, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Golden Bachelor: Archive through October 21, 2023 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I notice Gerry didn't let anyone with even a couple extra pounds stay.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wondering if...the only reason Matt's mom was on...was in order to introduce her as future Golden Bachelorette?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Based on the first date, I think Theresa goes far with Gerry.
All that work on her hair and it was blown to smitherines in the car. Made me giggle.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
For Susan , she reminded me of Joanne Worley from Laugh in.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 06, 2023 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm barely into the second episode and I'm tearing up again. I'm resigned to the fact, this is how it's going to be. Probably going to ball my head off on the finale

Obviously someone NOT in their 60s figured a convertible would be a good idea for a date. No women that age, wants to spend hours doing their hair and makeup only to arrive at dinner looking disheveled. Did anyone test the car? No lights on a California highway in LA at night...in a convertible??? With someone in their 70's from another state driving? Hello, we want them to make it to the diner alive lol

Same person that thought it was good to give divorced or widowed women wedding dresses, I'm sure.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 06, 2023 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
can i just say i am cringing at the scripted flash mob in the diner? We know reality shows are rarely reality, but that, i just dont get it at all.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, October 06, 2023 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I thought putting the widows in wedding dresses was downright cruel and way beyond insensitive.

I enjoyed the flashmob,but it was weird.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 07, 2023 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
KB that’s what I thought too, Joanne Worley. You must be a particular age ;) cause I know a lot of ppl don’t know who she is.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 07, 2023 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I initially thought she WAS Kris Jenner when they had her in the audience on DWTS. I kept saying she looked off lol. But Joanne Worley is more accurate.

Kathy looks/speaks like someone famous also...could it be a young Barbara Walter's?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, October 07, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the convertible with no headlights was off the charts stupid. I hope they had a limo pick them up for the ride home. Or even an uber! Sheesh!
And agree about the wedding dresses. Too much baggage for women this age. Just seems cruel. And I agree -- I'm sure I will be in tears for nearly every episode. Just so much heartache these people are carrying.

And yes, yes, yes, Joanne Worley! I totally see it . I remember her from hollywood squares too if I remember right.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I agree about Kris Jenner. Not so much Joanne Worley. But then I can't recall Worley all that much.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The Indian woman left on her on accord. She stated that she’s a single mom and needs to be at home. Single Mom? She’s single and she’s a mother but she makes it sound as if she has children. Whatever family member that is calling her home better have a good excuse or it would be incredibly selfish of them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The convertible, not only had no lights but was a hair wrecker (she could easily have been warned to bring a scarf) and not sure if they had real seat belts or not, but no roll bar of course.

Kathy and the cabal of 5 who think they are better than others, free to criticize, or tell someone they aren't allowed to talk.. so irritating and proves that some people just never mature.

Sad for the woman who decided to return home.. seems her daughter had just had a C section that didn't go well and then things turned worse, so she felt she had to leave. He was upset but understood.

I just fear that this season is going to keep getting more and more like the regular seasons in terms of cattiness.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Faith is my favourite so far. I still find Theresa just plain odd, but Gerry clearly has a soft spot for her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kathy looks a wee bit like Kaitlyn Jenner. I was surprised he sent the two home that he did last night.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if the headlights didn't work because he didn't know how to turn them on.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
If Kathy hadn't pulled her stunt of pretending that she was being verbally attacked, she would have been gone and she knew it. What an unpleasant woman.

Theresa is sweet but I can't get past her red lipstick that looks like it goes beneath her lower lip. I want to reach out with a kleenex and wipe the excess off, lol!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 16, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Kathy is rubbing me the wrong way. I call her Baba Wawa (Gilda Radner SNL) because I think she looks and speaks like Barbra Walters. But for the most part, so far, none of the women are remotely like their younger counterparts lol

Theresa is sweet but doesn’t impress me much. I was also surprised at the ones sent home. I'm just assuming they didn't get enough time with Gerry?

Thinking that during the next weeks it will get interesting lol Oh, you know who really looks like Caitlyn Jenner? Janice Dickinson! She even has an Instagram post reporting that she is NOT Caitlyn Jenner lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She was booted, wasn't she? Kathy..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kathy really kind of dug her own grave. I don't think she and Gerry had a great connection...but I don't think she wouid have gone home as soon as she did, if she hadn't stirred the jealousy pot. He sent the right two home, IMO I also, have not been a fan of April from the beginning

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Which one is April? Kathy needed to follow her own edict and ZIP IT.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that some of the women have some characteristic in their personality that remind him of his wife. And that’s why he keeps some of them. Also, I think he really likes Theresa, one of the blond ladies and the one he took 4 wheeling on last nights episode. He just acts completely different around them than the others.

I think the lady who missed her daughter’s wedding is awesome. If they did a golden bachelorette, I think she would be good on it.

Clearly, I’m thinking too much about this!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
April was the one that did the fake fall playing pickle ball. Also the one that ate the ice cream at every "did you ever" question. She seemed too forward for Gerry.

I really like Sandra (the lady that was missing her daughter's wedding).

The one I liked the most, was Joan, the one that went home to be with her daughter who just had a baby.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like the one that missed her daughters wedding too. The woman with the first impression rose has kind of fallen off to the wayside.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like the woman missing her daughter's wedding, too.

Oh.. Ok.. Yes April seemed a bit much.