TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Zach Shallcross: Archive through March 21, 2023 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I use my shirt to open the door bc more often than not, there’s no paper towels. When I sit down in a doctors office I strip my clothes off when I get home too.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so Katie has already moved to Austin? And Charity moves her hair to the Non Camera side always.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I noticed that about Charity too. Did they say why Kaity moved to Austin and from where?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Katie is a travel nurse. They can pick and chose where they want to work. Contracts are usually long term, based on my nurse relatives. It’s a really lucrative gig for nurses. When my brother was in the hospital, most of the nurses were traveling nurses, with some having been at that hospital for over a year.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This is the first year with no crazy relatives. Everyone had great families.

It seems from the previews that Zac sleeps with someone...then feels compelled to tell all the others. We have seen...it's not a good idea lol. If that is what happened I'm wondering if someone walked?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks kooklie. I have a friend that does that, or she did, I’m thinking it has pretty quick burnout bc you can’t put down roots. She said she wanted a cat and couldn’t have pets. I think her gigs were like every 3-6 months.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's my recap, in case anyone is interested: https://www.realitytea.com/2023/03/14/bachelor-season-27-episode-8-recap-everybody-sees-a-future-with-zach-during-hometown-dates/

And when did "see a future" become such a catchphrase on this show? They said it so often on last night's show, it could be a drinking game.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If I were Zach, I think I would have sent Gabby home.

I decided this when she burst out in tears when Zach left. "Sob,sob, I wont see you for awhile."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought he might send Ariel home, due to the cultural differences. I wonder how observant thier family is about practicing their Jewish faith? Would Zach be expected to convert? Her family was wonderful and welcoming, but I don't think Zach realizes the ramifications of marrying someone from a totally different faith and culture.

And OMG when Zach thought he was drinking "mold wine." Is he the dumbest bachelor ever?! Jeez louise!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking "mold wine" that can't be a thing? It can't be a "wine"...Then it DAWNED on me...could he possibly mean MULLED wine? No that can't be...That's when the producer corrected him. I almost died laughing.

I do remember on the date he acted sort of strange when he said "mulled" wine. Now I understand why. Does anyone remember which girl was on the date? She has to be equally clueless

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So they announced Charity as the next Bachelorette.. So that is one spoiler that is correct.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hadn't heard it till the WTA. I was surprised. She's nice and all, but kind of boring. We shall see. Her family was lovely.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read the spoiler, probably quoting Reality Steve. Not surprised. And yes, loved her family!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they announced that Charity was the new Bachelorette barely into the season.

I agree with you all. She is sort of boring...but she has a great family!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I guess boring bachette to follow the boring bachelor! Although I am liking this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you that Zach is pretty boring. He's also a self-absorbed jerk sometimes, too. Nick Viall has said he "lacks empathy." I agree.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also I read a comment somewhere that Zach looked like the Geico Caveman, and now when I look at him, that's all I can see. 😂

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm starting to think he kind of lacks some sensitivity or something. It will be interesting to see him fall apart tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, Zach sure stepped in it. Kaity’s response was exactly right. She knows that this is sex week, but didn’t need to hear about it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was sitting there screaming nooooooo...someone please talk him out of this boneheaded idea. It was disrespectful to Gabi, to share with anyone what happened. Let alone the whole world

It was screwed up for Katie, because she didn't get the opportunity to have the same date as the other two.

She sure was able to come back from the whole thing as best she could. Neither Gabi nor Katie looked very happy at the end.

Zach is going to look like an ass if he picks Katie. But maybe it's too late lol...he already passed in to that distinction lol

The monkey blooper...oh my gosh

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think he picked Katie in his mind long ago. I think he had sex with Gabi because she was so insecure about the relationship.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, this just makes Zach look like a selfish tool. It's not cool to kiss and tell, and really uncool to do it on national TV! Unfair to Kaity, and really unfair to Gabby. Yes, he looks more smitten with Kaity for sure but really shows a level of weakness that he couldn't say "no" to his second pick when it was his intention to not engage. No wonder he was so disappointed in himself. Still, that's his issue. And to expose it on TV was a cruddy move.

He could have easily told each girl in private of his intention, not on TV. Just seems like a measure of self importance that he felt he had to do all this on camera.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What a mess!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Gabby isn’t completely innocent in all this. When he said sex was off the table, She smirked at the camera and said, “ we’ll see”.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
We don't really know what happened with Katie. She might have told him...you breath a word of this and I'll walk. Even though she made a comment to Gabi...about so YOU are the one? As if Zach didn't tell her. And come to think of it...it was pretty insensitive of her to say that. You could see that Gabi was so uncomfortable during the whole rose ceremony. The whole thing might just turn her off of Zach

It is comical that a person that has a past that makes her feel so insecure. That she always feels like she has not been chosen 1st…whould choose to go on the Bachelor. Where not only you are not first, you are not even second or third...

I was finding myself wishing maybe they had made Ariel the new Bachelorette. I like her dry humor. She is mature and calm. I think she can handle the stress. I like Charity. I just think she is going to come apart at the seams a bit.

When are these people going to understand...don't ask don't tell. Like Katie said..she knew that was a possibility. Or as Zack puts it, a probability. What a mess. The producers are probably in heaven.