TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Zach Shallcross: Archive through March 11, 2023 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking Brooklyn was the ridiculous one. Especially when she interrupted Kat and Charity’s private conversation. She was rude too…and a hypocrite. These are different circumstances than real life, you’ve got 15 other women vying for one guy that they get to spend very very little time with, I don’t think she did anything wrong. As she said, we all are dating Zach, I was taking my moment. She could have apologized to Charity for offending herbut she didn’t and Brooklyn needed to let it go.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree that Brooklyn was wrong to jump into Charity and Kat's conversation. They walked away to talk alone and she should have let them. Brookly had her say, and I think she was correct, but then it was time to let it go.

And yes, Zach sending Jess home just felt weird. I get that we only see a snippet of their conversation but it just felt off somehow. I was just as confused as she was. But she said some weird things too, about not fighting for him, but wanting him to fight for her?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also didn't think what Kat did was so bad...not like she interrupted someone talking to him... Not like Charity and Zach were walking out the door together and she pulled him away...

I think when all the girls were coming at her, she felt attacked. Understandable. She should have just apologized at that point and maybe it would have blown over

Brooklyn, on the other hand IMHO, was the one that showed her true colors. Ugly personality. Usually those that tattle or get involved in other people's drama end up going home sooner or later.

I did think Jess' reaction was a little over the top. The part about she would not fight for him but she expected him to fight for her...why would anyone want to be in a relationship with anyone who thought like that.

In the end though, I don't think he was too invested in her. If she had stuck around maybe something could have blossomed? He was just too far along in at least 3 other relationships for her to catch up. She probably would have been sent home in the next week or so anyway.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sad that Greer, after being quarantined for 16 days, was flown all the way to Budapest just to get dumped. I hope they let her hang out a few days to at least shake off the jet lag. That is the definition of a bad month!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Greer was only quarantined for 6 days. Seemed like longer, since Zach was in quarantine right before her, but my CC said 6 days. I said the same thing about flying her to Budapest only to get dumped. Poor Greer. I thought she was a frontrunner at the start, too.

Here's my recap of last night's show: https://www.realitytea.com/2023/03/07/bachelor-season-27-episode-7-recap-bathhouses-bicycles-and-balloons/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I had thought she said she 16 days? Maybe that was total time apart? Anyway when she 1st saw Zach she commented how they hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks. I was just thinking that . add the week to get her over there and back to be dumped...that's a bad month lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kind of silly to send her to budapest, but maybe he needed to see her in person to be sure? But surely he could have dumped her over zoom. :-)

I can't believe we're already to hometowns! This goes by so fast. No wonder so few of these pairings survive.

And Wow, Budapest! That giant hot pool looked so fabulous. I want to go there now! Such a gorgeous city.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The 1st thing my husband said when he saw them in that hot pool (and the first thing I thought) was.... I wonder how many people peed in there?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I felt sorry for Greer..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Based on the timeline, it sounded like she may have given it to Zach, unless it was one of the crew spreading it. Being gone for 3 weeks in this type of dating situation would be devastating to getting to know each other.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She was in quarantine for 6 days. I don't think she was actually sick, she just tested positive. Zach got it before she did, so I think they were exposed to someone traveling or on the crew (even though I'm sure everyone is vaccinated and they test everybody daily). She hadn't seen Zach since the Bahamas, since he went into quarantine in London before the group date Greer was on. If you recall (I checked), an English butler picked Gabi up for her date in London -- Zach didn't come up to the suite. So the last time Greer saw him was in the Bahamas.

Greer was still there for the Zoom cocktail party and the Rose Ceremony -- Greer got the "final rose tonight." I thought it might be cause Zach got bent out of shape when she tried to relate to him missing out cause of Covid by telling him about a work experience and he got kind of pissy with her.

I believe Greer didn't test positive until they got to Tallinn, cause that's where she was quarantining. Anyway my CC said "6 days," so that's what I'm going with.

Sincebb1, I thought that giant heated pool was so cool. But now . . . ewwwwww!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol...I'm sorry...I just think of hot tubs as pee soup...and that was vintage pee soup

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love hot springs and hot tubs and will continue to enjoy them whenever I can. I'm not drinking the water! LOL!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol the thought of drinking that water...akkkkk lol but for me...and I understand it just me...I don't want to "stew" in it either.

It did not help when they did a sample of the bacteria level of the water or mud in these places. An outdoor hot tub place near me went out of business after repeatedly being closed down because samples showed skyrocketing bacteria levels including urine feces and seamen.

There is also a very famous mud spa and hot springs place near me that had similar bacteria results. So that kind of did it for me.

Along the same lines...they did a test on bar snacks and bar stools. Because most people go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands...they found the bar snacks laden with urine and feces. The stools are a new thing. Because many girls now do not wear underwear and wear a short dress...they found body fluids on stools and booths seating etc.

All this information pretty much traumatized me lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL about bar stools. Ick! I always wash my hands right before I leave my favorite dance hall. And I never eat from shared snacks. I don't really even like buffets. And I loathe potlucks. I have no idea what people's kitchens look like! But give me a hot springs and I'll be in it in a jiffy.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wash my hands BEFORE and after I use public restroom. And I exit using my elbows so I don't touch anything. Like a surgeon lol

We had a potluck at work once. It was around the holidays. I forgot what we were eating, but everybody was asking the lady for the recipe. She pulled out her cell in order to show recipe. She also showed us pictures of her making it. In the last photo it showed 3 cats on the counter. One of which was standing ON the food in the dish. When somebody commented about it, she said that she had scraped top layer off to be sure there wasn't any cat litter in it....okay.....

I love cats, and I don't WANT them on my counters...but it happens. But mine have never curled up on top of the food lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh my! That is a crazy cat lady for sure! Cats go where they please, but you can shoo them away. I do mine. LOL

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Worked with a gal who had about 8 cats. One time she brought in muffins in a basket with a pretty decorative towel in it. We had eaten the muffins and then she proceeds to tell us about how she had to fight to get Fluffy out of the basket so she could put the muffins in. Never ate anything she brought again!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh, not a cat story, but….when I was still working, a coworker (woman) brought cookies into a meeting that we were having on an IT project. I respectfully declined any cookies saying that I was trying to lose weight…. Thought that would be a kind way to say that I didn’t want cookies made by the person who was just vomiting profusely in the bathroom. (No she was not pregnant) Unfortunately, I also happened to know that she had Hep C. But, just said I didn’t want any. Then, she proceeded to try to bully me to eating one of her infected cookies! I just kept saying no. There were a couple guys in the meeting who asked me later what that was all about. I just shrugged. We had had issues in the past, so the bullying was not unexpected.

Sorry, I got off topic… back to cats….

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think the moral of the story is...do not eat anything prepared by co-workers lol They probably didn't wash their hands either

Bbpeach maybe that wasn't a muffin basket...maybe it was the kitty's bed? He was upset she was trying to use it to put muffins in it hahaha

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really hate food pushers. My mom does this to me all the time. I bring food home from her house and throw it away. I don't want it! Or I don't like it! But yes, be careful who you accept treats from.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I never made anything to share…. Just ‘made’ the trip to the store to buy the cookies, donuts etc.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I feel the same about shared food and food pushers.

A long time ago, Oprah had tests done and the result that stuck with me was on bar fruit, used to garnish drinks, including that lemon with a glass of water. They were filthy. I prefer my water with no lemon anyway...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ok, you have all given me "food for thought." Ugh. Admittedly, I wash my hands more thoroughly than before Covid, but I've always used a paper towel to open the bathroom door (after washing my hands), so that I don't have to touch the doorknob. My son is such a germaphobe that he always pulls his sleeves down over his hands to open the door when going into a store. And he won't eat after me if he sees me taste his food (he's 22). I always think, "I've done so much worse for you than just taste your food. If you only knew."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I always use a paper towel to open doors in public restrooms.