TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2022: Archive through November 23, 2022 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes Rodney deserves so much better. Eliza first told him he should have demanded she not go on the date. But now she picks the other guy? This is a young lady who doesn't know what she wants yet. Rodney, you need someone more mature.

And yes, the couples are mostly boring. So give us MORE WELLS! :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
All I could think of when Jacob stripped down inside the car was how much lysol was going to be needed to clean it for the next passenger, lol.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hope they re-hydrated to make up for all that crying.

That reunion between Justin and Eliza had to be staged. He just happened to be home???

Congratulations Rodney, you can do much better.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The weird part was, that if she left the next morning, why couldn’t they get together before both left Mexico.
Justin would not have left immediately because he was eliminated late in the day. BIP production would have had to book the flight the next day.
Eliza self eliminated the next morning. They both had to still be in Mexico still that morning and should have been able to get together to talk. I suspect she made it to Baltimore about a week later…

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought she was going to run into him at the airport!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking maybe they had Eliza sitting with the staff psychologist for a day or two. What a mess that girl is! I knew she was going to break Rodney's heart. And everyone was making such a big deal over their relationship the morning after the Rose Ceremony, only to have it blow up in his face. Yes, Rodney totally deserves better than Eliza. What an immature wreck she is!

So happy for Michael and Danielle. I loved their conversation with Wells on their date. I wonder if they attended Wells and Sarah's wedding together. I keep thinking this was filmed after, but I guess it was filmed earlier in the summer, and Wells and Sarah's wedding was in August.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The itching and pain conversation was hilarious between Aaron and Genevieve. When Wells weighed in that being in Paradise was making him dumber, I laughed out loud. Then, the boom operator weighed in on having to listen to the argument. Hilarious.
Those two are just not going to make it long term.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That WAS the most stupid argument ever ..and there have been so many already. We are all losing brain cells

I have never seen so many of them stomp off! The begging from Ency to Andrew to stay was too much. She literally has known him a day? Wells is going to have to invite some friends to the beach lol The hardest working guy is the SUV chauffer!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Genevive and Aaron are both so ridiculous. I want to like the both of them, but they are making it so hard. Ineffective communication paired with irrational emotion overload plus alcohol = train wreck.

And Ency and her ultimatum to Andrew was unkind and unfair and so immature. She just met him! I can't blame Andrew for walking away from both of the women. I also don't think it was fair for the first woman to basically start lecturing him about it being a boys trip for him and that he was bouncing from girl to girl. Face it, he's "just not that into you" and move on. Yes, he could have handled things a bit better, but overall he's a nice guy and trying to spare hurt feelings. She's spot on to realize he was never as into her as she was into him. It hurts. IT sucks. But pulling him aside at a fun party to lecture him is just selfish imo. Why does some girl always have to do this at the prom/dance party in paradise. Does production put them up to it?

And Wells, as always, is a gem. And so funny to me that both Rachel and Gabby had rings on. That had to of been filmed very soon after Bachette ended.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yep, I was checking for the rings, too. Neither of them has one now. I'm so over Rachel and Gabby and their baby voices -- especially Gabby. Ugh.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The baby voice....KILLS me.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And I forgot to mention Kate and Logan. It's funny to me that he is picking up on her looking down on him, and she totally denies it, but in her confessionals she's putting him down for living with a group of guys, that he can't buy a new phone, that he's a dog walker, etc. She's totally looking down on him. He's just not established enough for her and I get that. I really think she knows this isn't going anywhere long term, but being on TV and being in MExico is so Fun!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agree. the baby voice is pretty annoying. I don't get why women do that on purpose. I understand some voices are higher, but come on...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Aaron was right, itching is a low threshold pain response. The same nerves carry both pain and itching.

I couldn’t believe ency and her pleading to Andrew.

Good grief!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The baby voice part that annoys me most is...more a of a lack of enunciation (best i can describe it) than the pitch. Although I cannot stand high pitched voices either.

In addition to Gabby, Kaitlyn Bristowe drove me wild. I don't know how much of is on purpose and how much of it is bad filler/neuromodulator placement in their lip area. But when that speech patten is accompanied by infantile mannerisms, one has to assume it is purposeful. It's a turn off for me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, last night went as expected, with only 2 couples remaining. However, I don't think Victoria and Johnny will last long term.

I thought Aaron was quite diplomatic when telling Genivieve why he did not want to move forward with her. She never said a word. I think she was totally in shock because Aaron had let so much slide regarding her actions. But, of course, she had to go back because she thought he was blaming her. Still, he just kept saying, it's clear that we should not be together. Genivieve still didn't get it. They are not a match.

Glad that Michael left with his girlfriend (whose name I can't seem to remember). I think they are a long-term couple, even in the real world. Both have had true love and lost it. They were on a different page than any other couple in trying to find love.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Aaron dodged a big bullet.

Genivieve did leave twice.

Aaron was smart enough to dump her.

I think Michael's girlfriend was Danielle.

There seems to be something a little off with Johnny. I don't think he is in love.

One more show. I do want to see how everything turns out.

I would not want to get married before I left the island. That would be rushing things.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have been holding in all the "tea" I have been reading for months. I have not wanted to spoil...so I'm waiting until last show to see everyone's reaction lol... get the popcorn...I know they are going to cover some of it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I will be waiting with open arms to see the end.

I never go to spoilers. I like to wait.

Please tell us everything Sincebb1, when it is all over.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I hate this show. I hate everything about it. Can someone please do an intervention and take my tv away tonight?

Katie really has it all - a horrible voice and shallow values to go along with her sense of entitlement.

And for the love of goodness, no more high schoolers!! Were the twins the offspring of a producer?!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kappa lol!

Dogdoc whatever they don't cover...I will fill you in!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Truly a train wreck. I have to say that Jesse Palmer is a good host. Don’t ask them any questions when the dirt is flying. Just let them talk.
Victoria and Johnny.... what’s mess. Who goes to Italy just for a drink? That guy Greg seemed a bit uncomfortable. Victoria just goes through bachelor nation men... one right after another.
Michael and Danielle... so sweet. The look on her face when he said he loved her was priceless.
I did read somewhere that Aaron has a new girlfriend.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sincebb1. I will be waiting right here.

I hope to never see Victoria's smug face ever again. I wanted to cut those two strings of hair off.

At least we ended with two successful couples.

Really, who would want to be married on a beach, no family around, by someone who just got their license.

Kappy, I cant remember who Katie is.

The twin was funny saying, "I am not a boy, just because I live with my mother. I am a man."

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Katie was the one who claimed she wasn't looking down on logan while slamming him to the girls for "being a dog walker who drives an orange car and has a cracked phone".

Yes, please spill the tea!

I think Johnny does have some issues and it was really unfair of victoria to push him into an engagement as we all know she's got her own issues. I didn't like her on the bachelor and I was trying to give her a chance, but her true colors came through last night. I'm glad Johnny didn't stoop to her level. And I unfollowed Gregg Grippo on Insta. What a tool.

I was very disappointed they didn't talk to Andrew. I would have liked an update from him. And also maybe ask Ency why she begged him to stay after giving him an ultimatum after knowing him just one day.

I was glad Rodney did not welcome Eliza back. I think he realized she needs to mature quite a bit.

I also would have liked an update from the couples in the audience. We really should have had 2 hours of reunion. Less recap and more tea!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
At least, it was a good train wreck this season.

I did enjoy the point/ counterpoint offering when Johnny was outside talking with his friend, while inside Victoria and Greg were taking inside. Made me giggle, as I thought the BIP powers that be were tired of her drama too.