TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2022: Archive through November 08, 2022 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess Ashley and Jared are a bit upset than Bachelor nation was annoyed at their presence on BIP. Maybe they will now understand that their 15 minutes are up.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-feel-like-failures-after-guest-role-criticism/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I know lol... when they appeared at the beginning I said..not again! Good riddance! Maybe they kept them longer because they had to reinforce the "don't just leave" message...since everybody was self eliminating themselves.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think it’s as simple as the producers thought it was a good idea to have them there and Jared and Ashley thought it was a free vacation without the kids.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Not Ashley Jared fans, but I feel a bit bad for them. It's not their fault the other couples are so boring that production feels they need pad the content with Jared and Ashley. I think the producers should just give us more Wells footage.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes! More Wells!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I definitely did not need to be subjected to the "Will Ashley and Jared EVER have sex again" show. Or to have to listen to Ashley fart on national TV. That was not funny, just gross.

Omg, the producers of this show are so devious!!! To send the girls away to another resort and bring in new guys, while their guys are getting together with new girls at Playa Escondido is just sinister. What a twist! There are a few girls, as well as men, who will be surprised at the outcome. I felt like I was watching a different show (Love Island maybe?).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just watched Jacob and Jill at the moon ceremony.

Jacob said "deep breathing oxidates the blood and lowers inflation."

(I think it is oxygenates the blood and lowers inflammation.)

Ashley and Jared are boring. To me, it doesn't look like they are deeply in love enough to use as an example of success.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha! I didn't catch that brilliant Jacobism. Thanks for the chuckle.

And I agree with you about Ashley and Jared. I just don't like them. She hounded him into marrying her. I just don't buy it. I read that out of 84 total minutes of a recent episode (minus the commercials), Ashley and Jared took up 18 minutes, over twice the screentime of anyone else there. That's way too much A & J for me. Their story is over. Let us see the people who are their to find their stories.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well..that's what Jacob really needed at that moment....less "inflation"....lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
We should all begin deep breathing to lower inflation. 🤭

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hate that Justin with the big beard left. He was the best looking guy there.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Grocery Joe and Serena are married!
Good for them.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-paradise-stars-serena-pitt-143630565.html

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My favorite quote....as Genevieve and Aaron are having a ridiculously childish fight...by 2 of the girls eavesdropping a few feet away...."That how you know they really love each other...otherwise they wouldn't fight like that"....is that what they think is love? Lol SMH

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This is really getting stupid.

Two girls agree to go out and leave their besties behind.

Then they get mad at the bestie boys because they were gracious enough to say it was ok.

I wish Aaron hadn't called Genevive back. She is so pouty and needy.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I know. It cracked me up. The girls need to grow up a bit. They want to go on the date, but are offended when the guys say it’s okay. They want the guys to be cave men or something. The 2 guys did exactly right, in my opinion. They were willing to let them go on the date. I think, if they told them to not go on the date, the girls would also be annoyed. The guys are a catch… the girls, not so much.

I love Aaron and want him to find someone without so much drama or neediness. I don’t think Genevieve is the one for him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 02, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Totally agree. Very disappointed in the gal 'testing' Rodney like that. He said he didn't want her to go, but he understood if she did. If she was really that into him, maybe she should have turned the date down outright instead of testing Rodney like that. It's immature and Rodney deserves better.

I have always wanted to like Genevive, but she is SO high maintenance!! And Aaron has his own level of touchiness too. It always kills me when the girls don't understand how much guys like bro-time and get all hurt about it. At the heart of it they are still boys that want to play.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
These girls are all so young! (Except for Danielle. She's got some real life experience under her belt.) I couldn't believe both those girls wanted their guy to tell them, "Absolutely not! No, you can't go on a date with him." What do they think they are? Some guy's property? Do they think they need to ask permission for every decision they make when they're in a relationship?

And that fight with Genevieve and Aaron was crazy. First of all I was shocked that he got so angry with her for asking for a few minutes of alone time, but for her to then decide to pack up and leave without even talking to him? Total mess of miscommunication and immaturity. Jeez louise!!! And for Aaron to say she was "gaslighting" him? Wow.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Don't miss the reunion. I won't spoil of course, but it will be worth it!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I always wonder about how people are going to filter things at the reunion. I won't miss it.

Wow. Are we coming to the end already? It seems like we just started.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think November 22 is the last episode...but they just taped the reunion show yesterday.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’ll have to have popcorn handy. Love a good drama filled BIP.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, that episode took a turn...
1. Rodney dodged a bullet.
2. Eliza is a bit high maintenance.
3. Justin doesn’t seem too happy to see her in Baltimore.

Felt bad for Rodney. He will find someone.

Loved Wells on Michael’s date.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This season...this group of people. I actually find it hard to care very much about any of them. Maybe the producers felt the same way...that's why we get Ashley and Jared and Wells on a Donkey with bananas with sprinkles lol

The girls are for the most part insufferable. I felt bad for Rodney. Jacob is so strange...but a good soul. I thought they were going to show the SUV stopping on the dirt road and the driver getting out because Jacob had stripped naked.

I'm am literally having the biggest laugh ever....next week Gabby and Rachel are dropping by...to give advise?!?! This should be good.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Of everyone there, I like Michael the best. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and insight into what’s happening in Paradise. Plus, with his story, I want him to find someone and was happy to see that Wells sort of set him up.