TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2022: Archive through October 19, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
According to my TV listings this starts tonight? I always thought it was a summer show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, it was filmed in summer. :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol. So usually we are used to previews of all the girls wailing...but this season all the guys are going to be crying too!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And Wells is just blissfully happy at the bar.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, love Wells...and he just got married to Sarah Hyland. She was just the the host on Love Island USA. Although...they maybe had her on three (?) episodes lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wells has his own show now on Hulu also. It's a pizza competition show called "Best in Dough." We watched one episode so far. I love him! He and Sarah are so cute together! I'm glad he's back.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was just wondering if they were still together, glad to see they married. They’ve really kept their relationship private.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nacho, will you accept this rose???

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Why oh why did we get half the show filled with Ashley and Jared? I mean they're cute and everything. Is there just nothing else going on at the beach? My husband said well at least she doesn't cry anymore. And then she started crying lol

The craziest part is that they act like Ashley and Jared got together on BIP, while both times they were on they did not leave as a couple.

It's so crazy that all these relationships are only 3 days old. Felt bad for Sierra. Such a thoughtful gesture for Michael. They are both nice people.

Who knew Shanaynay was really a sheep dressed in wolves clothing.

They better bring on more girls or 6 bachelors will have to go...oh yeah there is still Salley. Yeah not sure about that one....

Maybe half the show was about Jarad and Ashley because they only have one "solid" couple. If I remember right though I think I saw a preview of Brandon crying? Does Serene dump him too?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Funny thing is, the Ashley and Jared stuff was the most entertaining part of the episode. And I'm not even a fan of theirs! Thier love story is not a "bach in paradise" success story IMO. They had a really rough start. But they seem to be solid now, so I can see why the show would highlight them.

And yes, they need to bring some more women to the beach. So much heartbreak already!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Ashley pursued Jarad for YEARS. He had no other option but to marry her. They do look happy and I think they are a good match.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, you got that right. She wore him down. He wasn't even interested in her at the beginning. She was just a crying mess all the time. I remember posting here several years ago that she was just going to pester him till he finally broke down and married her, just to stop her wailing. And I was right. I just can't take them seriously.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of Jared and Ashley and their flatulence. What a waste of time.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what to make of any of them.

Brandon and Serene - I don't know the age gap and it doesn't really matter in long run, but I keep thinking she looks like she could be his mom. He looks very young. The same could be said for Michael and Sierra. Maybe they somehow seem more mature.

I have to admit I tend to fast forward through the dates. I made an exception for the bros date.

And Jeanine! good gravy I'm surprised any of them are interested in her, she is hard work.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
BIP never disappoints in must see train wreck tv.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
No kidding. Ashley and Jarad AGAIN. I read that there are an extra 4 episodes this season...so I guess Ash and Jarad aren't robbing us of BIP drama time, just our brain cells lol

Salley makes her usual 60 minutes appearance. Think they will talk her in to next season too? If they offered her Bachelorette....would she last through the 1st Rose cocktail party? The usual silly promo for the next Bachelorette contestant..."send in your application if you want to date Salleys suitcase". In all fairness though, it actually was on the show longer than she was...

They always need a nude date...did I detect a weird look on the lady's face that was leading the howl-at-the-moon date, when Jacob came out au naturale? Was she snickering or in awe? When she had them face each other I was cringing thinking...are they going to hug now?

BIP should have a revolving door installed at the top of the stairs. They stomp off or they come back. Kira returns for Jacob but leaves with Romeo. They aren't even together now. I wondered if she got a bonus to return and get a guy to leave with her...since they had too many guys lol

The date with Pizza King Peter and Brit was most awkward. I was surprised he got anyone to go actually.

The previews for next week....looks like they send the girls to a hotel and send 6 new girls to the beach with the guys. Wait, did this just just turn in to Love Island? Now EVERYONE is crying.

Train wreck stops at the next station.......

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The look on Romeo’s face when they were talking to the camera! It was like ‘ Save Me!’

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I noticed that, too!

I actually felt sorry for Salley. Shanae and Genevieve really turned into the mean girls. Who elected them the Are-You-Here-for-the-Right-Reasons Police? They used to hate each other, but now they've combined forces. I felt like they really bullied Salley. But you know production put them up to it.

Next week looks like a 💩-show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn’t think Romeo was ever going to answer her when she asked him to leave with her. Talk about awkward pause, the longest one in television.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Another episode of way too much crying by Jill and Genevieve. Good lord, they’ve only been with those guys 2 weeks.
Glad that they brought someone in for Michael. Loved when Wells said they were the same person, just different genders. Michael looked so happy, I hope they last for the long term.
Now, I’m wondering what will happen when they come back from their date and all the first group of girls are gone.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kooklie - The wailing and carrying on! geez. They seem very desperate.

I think they will consider Danielle part of the new crop and she'll stay.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jill is giving Ashley a run for her money in the crying department! It's not even 2 weeks, I think she said it has been 3 days with Jason. At least Ashley was just annoying. Jill and Genevieve are obnoxious. Didn't Jill threaten to remove a part of Jason's body if he ended up with one of the new girls LOL

But what's good for the goose is good for the gander, as they say. The girls might partake of the new bachelor's that have been offered up.

It is said that Micheal knew Danielle was arriving...and pretty much used Sierra to save his spot until she arrived. When Micheal and Danielle got back from their date...she was allowed to stay with Micheal and didn't have to go to the hotel with the other girls. I'm going to imagine this might ruffle some feathers? Even though Micheal wasn't really on anyone else's radar. But there is a lot of talk about preferential treatment. Actually Wells says he specifically brought Danielle on for Micheal.

Well this seasons reunion ought to be pretty heated. What with, was it 5? self evictions...everybody is peeved lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Do we get a reunion? I didn't recall that. Wish we would!
Yes, these girls reek of desperation whereas the guys are like "let's explore". I am glad they are bringing in a new crop of guys for the girls.

I read that the guy who fainted and got hauled away in the ambulance really jacked up his foot. He broke three bones, has had three surgeries and is still in a cast! This happened four months ago. OUCH!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brenda yeah, they have reunion shows. They are taping this season's on Nov. 4th. I don't know when it airs though.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm just glad Ashley and Jared finally went home. Sheesh! Give someone else a chance at screentime!