TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorettes - Gabby and Rachel 🌹: Archive through September 12, 2022 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, Erich's hometown visit was gut wrenching. I cried through it too. So sad to see how cancer impacts a family. And to have to deal with it for years, the rollercoaster of hope and defeat, the pain. Such a loss for them.

they never pick short guys for Bachelor, but I'd be on board for Tyler. He's my type.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrible episode and previews.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Tyler was really sweet. I'm rooting for him!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Every time you think we've seen the worst episode..they somehow outdo themselves.

WHEN do they not show the Rose ceremonies after Hometowns....not EVER. Just because no one got sent home? Not enough drama? Go watch it on the website???? How do they not show an essential part of the actual show in order to stick in all these stupid fillers?

Instead we get a movie promotion and Meatball pouring tomato sauce on himself. It wasn't entertaining the first time.

Then we get the long awaited conversation with Logan ..with nary a word about how/why he left. I didn't care about his further explanation about switching girls. He explained it on the episode it happened on. No one mentioned how he left the show. Wouldn't they normally ask Gabby if he hadn't left because of the covid if he might have had a chance? Not a word. Confirms that there is something more to the store. Since he's going on Bachelor in Paradise he probably doesn't want to let that leak out quite yet but at some point I'm sure we'll find out

As far as Nate goes I guess they confirmed everything we read on the internet. I don't know how you say that you don't tell a person that you've been dating for a year and a half that you have a daughter because you were protecting the daughter? LOL that's a far reach.

I don't know how many times now I'm going to hear, I'm a different person, I'm going to learn from my ways, I'm going to do better. From all of these people. It always sounds like the standard written response from some PR firm.

Lastly...there is the standard claim that we hear EVERY year on Bachelor/Bachelorette...it is going to be the most dramatic ending Something that never happened before....

Yeah, that there are TWO proposals because there are TWO Bachelorettes. Duh.

Oh yeah ...forgot to add my favorite. The promos for applying for next Bachelorette. "Do you want to make your ex boyfriend jealous?" Or "tired of your boyfriend not putting down the toilet seat?".... I don't even think they use ex in that one? I don't remember. But these are certainly criterias for going on The Bachelorettes.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have been looking for the Rose Ceremony that Jesse promised we could see online. I have looked all over the NBC website. I can find nothing. If anyone does find it can they post the link please?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was a rather lame show. So odd to not show the rose ceremony, even just quickly. I don't see the ceremony anywhere on ABC. I wonder if it's on youtube? I mostly had the show on as background noise.

I'd like to think Nate has changd, but sheesh. Not telling a woman you have a child tells me that you were in no way serious about that woman and just using her. And then two timing other women. I wouldn't date him for sure. Old dog, old tricks.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brenda you are a genius! Thanks! Found it on YouTube

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
https://youtu.be/wjZQZzwCTMA

Here it is if anyone is interested

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I forget that the Bachelor thread is in “forums”,I had a lot of catching up to do. I don’t really see these women have any chemistry with any of these men. I guess Tino has the most chemistry with Gabby and as far as Rachael’s picks, I guess it’s with the guy that took her to watch planes takeoff and land.
I never could get past Nate’s haircut. I REALLY hate that style. Two of the men on Seeking Sister Wife has that same cut,long on one side and shaved on the other. Those haircuts and skinny jeans on guys are such a turn off.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And ooops,Tino is with Rachael so I guess Gabby and Tino have no chemistry afterall, lol. I can’t even remember any of Gabbys picks.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And didn't Tino's family hate her (Rachel) at the hometowns? That could get sticky.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If there is a spoiler out there, I am ready to jump to the end.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc if you want to read spoilers...google Reality Steve. He writes all types of spoilers on Bachelor/Bachelorette

I don't think that the stylist that is dressing Rachael is doing a good job. They don't seem to take into account her stature. Her dresses often look like teenage prom dresses. Those white pants last night did not do her any favors.

I am so over the continual whining. One minute proclaiming "I know my worth" the next "Am I too broken to love". Or "Its humiliating that (fill in name) doesn't want me"

You only need ONE guy to take to the end. You only can choose ONE guy in the end. What does it matter what the other 40 guys think?

I hope they NEVER do this double Bachelorette again! It is a train wreak!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sincebb1.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's weird to me that Rachel seemed to tell both guys on the dates last night that she was either "in" love with them or "falling in" love with them. Isn't this just what they didn't want to do? Seems like in the earlier years of BAch, they never made these declarations as to not lead people on. It's so confusing to me.

And then Gabby -- why didn't she tell that one guy that she didn't stay the night with the other guy -- that she sent him home? Unless this was shown out of order. It's like she didn't like that he was questioning her about it and rather than tell him, she got angry and left. It's so bizarre at times how these women are behaving. I agree that I hope they don't do a dual bach season ever again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc You are welcome.

I just got finished reading his recap of last episode. He points out a very true fact. The couples on the Bachelorette/Bachelor do not have much time together. Even at the end they only have a couple of days together following very little time on some dates. Barely the time to figure out if you like someone let alone if you want to marry them.

Conversely, on Bachelor on Paradise, they have the opportunity to spend every moment together and to sleep together every night. They are allowed to set up their own little dates etc. Go sit at the bar and have a drink. Talk with all the other couple. By the time they get to the end of the 3 weeks, they have a much better idea of who their person is than Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants.

He also points out that Johnny asked Victoria Fuller to marry him on BIP after 3 weeks. I'm assuming Gabby knows this. If he is saying he is not there with her, that's why she walked. She is probably comparing the two situations.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brenda yeah I thought it was strange too...the girls just were saying they were upset with Clayton that he told them all he loved them and slept with them ....then they seemly do the same thing?..lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This season...can it get any worse? lol I'm sure the crew will need a vacation. Jesse is beyond useless. He adds nothing to the show.

I feel exactly like the lizards reaction to the girls.....

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure of his name, maybe Aven? I hope he’s the next bachelor, he’s so cute.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
According to rumors...they asked Nate. But of course he was nixed. I would say that Zach would be in the running? I like Aven, but I think he might be too bland. He is too nice of a guy.

I really was hoping that they would get a completely new guy. I am not a fan of when they recycle contestants.

I heard someone say it might be Peter Weber again....I sure hope not! Lol Boot all these exs to Bachelor in Paradise.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Nate’s hair style would keep me from watching…seriously.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to be so excited to watch this show every week. Now I record it and maybe get to it a few days later. I still have Part 2 of the Fantasy Suite Dates to watch (will probably force myself to watch it later today). I'm kind of bored with the whole concept.

Although I still love Bach in Paradise. Sincebb1, it's my favorite of the Bach franchise for all the reasons you listed above. Plus I just LOVE Mexico. Been there a few times and have happy memories of that place. It's lovely, the weather is great and the people are friendly. Food is great, too!

I agree with y'all that this show has gotten boring, and Rachel and Gabby are just annoying. I do like Jesse, though. His job is to just offer an ear and a shoulder to cry on, as well as hosting the rose ceremonies. I think he's doing a great job, and he's not nearly as smarmy as Harrison had gotten to be.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My favorite on BIP....the CRABS! Wait...let me clarify... the ones on the beach lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and....if you read the latest spoilers...lol..a mess!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
SinceBB1, apparently they always film BIP during crab mating season, so they're everywhere and they're very active. I have a fond place in my heart for Clare having the heart-to-heart with the raccoon, too. I understand it's VERY hot there and there's no AC, except in that one private room where they go to have sex. I would stay in the water the whole time. Or in the shower. Ugh, so over the heat (just lived through a week of record temps here in California--I'm ready for some cooler weather).