TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Clayton’s Season : Archive through February 01, 2022 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, January 01, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Watching the Rose Parade and The Bachelor Show has a float. Jesse Palmer and Clayton were on it waving… so I became curious and started looking…

Reality Steve has spoilers to the Final 3, and imho his site has gotten worse to navigate with all the ads!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
episode 8 Hometown F4 Susie Evans Virginia
Rachel Recchia Orlando FL
Serene Wilson Oklahoma City
Gabby Winking Denver CO
Serene goes home. Final Rose ceremony is in Iceland

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand the new trend of Bachelor-Nation that spoil the endings of their own shows. We already know who is going to the end, that he told all 3 he loves them and he slept with at least 2.... Even before the first show.

I was thinking if that girl at the beginning accepted the Rose and ended up staying. The rest of the girls were going to have a fit. Why she went on the show is beyond me but once she was there, why didn't she at least wait a few days to see how it went?

So far, there are only a few that I actually like. The girl that is half Persian and half Korean stood out for me. I do not find it impressive when they have a silly remark or sexual innuendo for their first impression.

I was wondering if they were going to make the girl that came in the bathtub, stay in the bathtub the whole time and get wheeled around in it...lol

Strangely, it seemed to me that almost everyone was wearing a similar style dress? And many questionable wedged cork shoes, that did not work with the evening dresses.

I had such high hopes for this season... But I'm thinking that it may be a big drama cluster you-know-what lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, it is puzzling why they want to spoil results. Not that I will remember.

And why is it that so many of them think the thing is to be completely obnoxious to each other? Not a good look IMO.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and obviously the producers orchestrate those ridiculous entrances. I think one of the girls came to her senses... Because she indicated that she had though better of doing what was planned... Because, I believe she said, it was "cringeworthy" and would tell him later. I was watching on the app and it would not allow me to rewind.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's baffling why they would spoil their own show. To take the wind out of REality Steve's sails? Or maybe it's a lot of misdirection? Or maybe they think we all read spoilers?

So far he seems very likable and sincere.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was not really a spoiler for me, cause I haven't quite figured out who's who yet. There's just too many of them! I don't even worry about trying to remember names until a few more weeks in.😊

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 05, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here. As soon as I like someone, they get attacked or sent home. And seeing the spoilers, I didn't really register or recognize anyone.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just saw an article that the promos are very misleading. So, as expected although they are showing us things, like he tells two of them he was intimate with them, the editing is trying to mislead us as to who those two are. I didn't read the full article as I want to be unspoiled. But I kind of suspected as much.

And same for me -- I don't know their names, sometimes even near the finale I still can't name them! LOL. It takes a while before I can tell many of them apart.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know who I almost couldn't tell apart? The Bachelor and the host LOL They looks so much alike, for me anyway

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, me too..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They really do look a lot alike! And both former football players, so tall and similar build.
I think Jesse is a bit more handsome. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 06, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And they dressed them alike in some shots ..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When Jesse walked in with the champagne glass and the knife (clink! clink!), I thought he was Clinton for a minute. They do look similar.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jesse is very handsome and I think a good choice for host.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 08, 2022 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He's better than I thought he would be. I remember being very disappointed in him as a bachelor. He seemed very immature. His final two girls were a reflection of who he was at the time: they were both nearly identical blondes, very young and pretty but empty-headed. He didn't marry either of them.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Haven’t warmed up to this bachelor. He looks like Luke from Modern Family. Those two blondes are quite something. I didn’t realize they weren’t same person until finally I saw them together.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This is season of look alikes...lol Cassidy and Shanae-ne. What are the chances of having evil twins? I don't care for either of them! But I think Shanae just saved Cassidy from being the main villain.

I do feel bad for Elizabeth. It always seems when contestant on any BachelorNation show gets targeted by drama...they get dragged down along with the perpetrator.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hope he takes Cassidy's rose away from her! Her confidence outweighs her personality. He's got to be pretty embarrassed at himself watching this back, the way both Cassidy and Shenae were working him.

Shenae was absolutely horrible the way she was talking to Elizabeth. Elizabeth explained to her that it was difficult to hear two people talking at once because of her disability, so then Shenae either ignored what she was saying or made fun of her. What a total beotch! I hate both Cassidy and Shenea. They can both go home.

I realize that every season the producers cast a "villain" or two, but these two are really hard to watch.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It's hard to even watch this season. Either the producers are making him keep Shanae or Clayton is letting one body part do all the thinking for him. Either way, it's hard to have any respect for him if he can't see past her manipulations.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 31, 2022 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just cringeworthy and they are featuring Shenae in commercials. And yes, he is really disrespectful to the others when he encourages her. I put it on almost for background noise.

And how could Hannah Storm want to be involved with this fiasco.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Have fun with Shanae Clayton, you picked her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't even believe that he kept Shanae! AND got rid of Elizabeth! Did you see at the end after Thee Rose Ceremony, when they all stand in a circle. Usually they're all laughing and clink their glasses together in a toast. Everybody kind of looks shell shocked and just stood there.

I don't get it. Shanae is not the most attractive, the most well spoken the nicest.... The way she was arguing with Elizabeth you could clearly see she's immature. He has had other girls tell him that Shanae is not a good seed. I don't know what he needs as proof at this point.

It's not even amusing, as in past seasons, when the "villain" is not sent home right away. This is much more painful because this woman is truly.... Probably the worst they ever had on?
You are right, it is painful to watch.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Clayton just tweeted a public apology to Elizabeth... Basically saying he wasn't aware of Shanae making fun of her because she was neurodivergent and all the other things. He said that he thought it was petty drama and nothing more. And he's sorry for the damage he caused....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, I feel like production had to have pushed him to keep Shanae, or else he's dumber than I think he is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it might be both production and not so bright thinking.

I am also royally tired of him and other bachelors/bachelorettes for continually acting like snowflakes and cancelling the party .. just suck it up and touch base with each person. It really is disrespectful to continually say they are just too fragile, so no time for some and risk sending someone home who might have been a great match.