TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Michelle General Discusions: Archive through December 04, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have this recorded, but so far have had no desire to actually watch it. Am I missing anything? I've been watching since Trista was the first bachelorette. I think this show may have run its course.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Michelle sure was pouty this week when she wasn't the center of attention.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was not a good look on her. But I totally get her point. the guys were acting like it was a frat party and almost ignoring her. But why wasn't she making a point to interact with them? It was a weird dynamic for sure. But it is starting to paint her as too needy, which is never a good thing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree that it was not a good look..

But what was with the guys? Usually they are hot to get time with the Bachelorette and none of them took advantage of the opportunities.

She could have just gone up to any one of them and they would have paid attention.

And the guy who went to her and dissed everyone else? So unappealing and he stayed.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I totally agree. It annoys me to no end when the Bachelorette/Bachelor cancels the Rose Ceremony because they're "too upset". Makes you wonder how these people can handle any adversity in a real relationship?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've given up on this season. Just no longer interests me. I may check back in when the new Bachelor starts.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m going to watch again when the new host starts and see if it’s any better.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a plan, Jimmer!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I guarantee that new host won't be showing up at the rose ceremony in flashy outfits that compete with the Bachelorette, as the two current hosts did this week.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yea, when the hosts upstage the bachelorette with their beauty -- I'm looking at you Tashia :-) ... seems like a problem.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was another good thing about Chris Harrison. He is a reasonably attractive man but it wasn't like he ever outshone the Bachelors or became an overly intrusive part of the show himself.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why they needed TWO hosts to replace Chris. And in the same age group as the contestants. Having an older, wiser, with life experience host was what grounded the show.

I don't know if this is going to continue. A female host for The Bachelorette and a male host for The Bachelor. How come we didn't get two male hosts for the bachelor?

If they're going to have two hosts, how about Tom and Erin for both of them? LOL But really, I do miss Chris.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You can't blame Taysia and Kaitlyn for their wardrobe on the show. I'm sure they have costume designers who choose what they wear. It's not like they have to decide for themselves.

I did kind of enjoy the comradery between the two hosts and the Bachelorette, talking about the "boys" and such. But sometimes it became too much of a giggle fest. I'm also over the embarrassing, overtly sexy dates and competitions. Just painful to watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe, but I always heard that the Bachelorette brought her own outfits, so assumed that the hosts did as well.

And as supposedly women with power, they really could say, tone it down.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since, I think the new male host is the permanent replacement.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea...until he says something that someone takes issue with....lol

Well, Michelle can no longer say "we know the process works" referring to Tayshia and Zac... They just broke up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, the Bachelorette (and the Bachelor) may choose their own outfits, but I'm sure production pays for everything. The contestants vying for the Bach(ette)'s hand bring their own outfits, but the stars' clothes are paid for. It's in the budget. I remember there was a lot of chatter about how Emily Maynard totally blew the budget on her season.

Apparently they don't even choose their own lingerie! And the budget is about $350,000 for clothing. Here's an article I found:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a37881993/bachelorette-clothes-stylist-dress-code-facts/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks.. So now I blame the stylist..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup. The stylist is 100% responsible.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She dodged a bullet with Martin.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
For sure. I never really saw what she saw in him!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 26, 2021 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It must have been his lovely hair style. lol

Her student saw right through him.

I wonder if the guy the kids liked will be in the running for bachelor.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I had already pegged Clayton as being the next Bachelor. Then when the kids all sent him letters and the little girl said she hoped he would be the next bachelor....I said bingo. I really liked him. I am hoping he will be.

For awhile now I have been thinking final two are Nayte and Joe. I guess it would make sense for it to be one of them.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Did you see news on Ivan Hall's brother Gabe? Ivan finished third on Tayshia's season. Ivan said he helped raise Gabriel's 6 year old daughter because his brother was always in trouble with the law and in and out of jail. On "hometowns" Gabe made a surprise appearance. Ivan told Tayshia he looked up to Gabe and valued his opinion.

Well, Gabe got arrested for murder. He got in to an argument and shot a man in the head. Gabe was "charged with murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of methamphetamine, and a slew of other counts".

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What sad news. I like Ivan quite a lot but his brother just seemed like a loser.