TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2021: Archive through October 06, 2021 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think they all know each other anyway. At least this year, we don’t have to hear about them all meeting or hooking up at Stagecoach…. Which was cancelled this year.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, naked guy. Eewww. And he totally missed the hint when the girl gave him her own cover up to use. Not so subtle hint dude! Everyone is over your dramatic entrance!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, all I can add is naked guy must be pretty proud of that thing. Maybe that's his biggest asset?

I also love Grocery Store Joe. I'm glad he's staying (so far). I don't like that they're sending in Kendal.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I only have one show on my DVR. Was there only the Monday night show this week (which is weird because my DVR is showing two shows next week)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Only one show on Monday. Yes, two next week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kooklie...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It missing something for me this season.

FYI there is going to be a Bachelor in Paradise Canada airing in October.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It feels scripted.

Nude volleyball added nothing to the plot.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 01, 2021 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought nude volleyball was stupid. I would not have done that. Just pointless.

I have a serious crush on Noah. He's definitely "my type" from when I was much younger. I really hope Abigail didn't push him away when she wanted to know where their relationship was going. The producers want them to rush into getting engaged by the end of the show, rather than letting the relationship develop naturally as it would in real life. I want them to be together!

I'm totally over Demi. She has a very inflated opinion of herself. I liked her before, but not this time.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t been watching. I think I have to accept that I’ve kind of given up on the Bachelor franchise. Yes it was always manipulated by production but I think they have at this point lost any semblance of reality television. A nude volleyball match seems ridiculous, exploitative and pointless. Watching a bunch of blurred out people playing volleyball isn’t my idea of entertainment.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was really stupid, Jimmer. And to see Tia say, "My parents watch this show! My whole Bible study watches this show!" as she peeled off her bikini top was disgusting. Maybe I'm just getting old, but most of the people on the show this year seem really immature.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Or Tia giving cute little names to the body part she would not expose.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Grocery store Joe is the most level headed person there.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was really disappointed that Tia didn't stand up for herself more. Once you're naked on film, it's there forever. Seriously, forget who's going to see it - how about just having more respect for yourself!

And the night before, they had two couples on a double date trying out positions from the Kama Sutra? Oh yeah - Isn't that what every couple does on a first date while visiting with others?!

I don't think it has anything to do with viewers being old or being prudes. This is about producers having a serious problem of manipulating contestants to get their own jollies.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
it's trashy tv, but I still enjoy it!
And yes, it's totally maniupulated situations. They had to of known she'd go along with it or else they'd never set up a date like that for her. I figure they also knew which guy she was interested in as the date was perfect for him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grocery store Joe is the most level headed person there.

You may be right, Kooklie. I just hope Serena doesn't break his heart. But then again, he may just break her heart, as it seems things may not be as finished as he thought when Kendall walked down the stairs. Poor Serena!

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who was offended by the manipulation of this show. Both the naked sports and the kama sutra stuff. Really? Are the producers all 13 year old boys?

I mainly watch this show because I love Mexico and its beautiful beaches, and I enjoy watching people actually fall in love and find a real relationship. This show has a better track record for long-term relationships and marriages than either the Bachelor or the Bachelorette.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
BIP is getting crazy now. Two people left after it was clear they were together before paradise. GS Joe called the guy out because of things he had said to him about getting ‘clout’ on the internet. Crazy. But, it was not the 2 from last night. Also, Becca went out on a date with Thomas, who was hanging with Tammy, who had thrown over Aaron to date Thomas. Whew! Its like the Maury show and it’s got me hooked.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
BIP is nutty. I'm not sure why Brendan and Pieper got a pass while the other established couple was told to go home. It wasn't a very good look for many of them. So much drama! Can't wait for next week!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought it might have something to do with The guy saying they were the strongest couple there… many times over…then, once everyone compared notes about conversations … it was much clearer as to what was going on than the other couple. With Brendan and Piper, we, the viewers saw much more than the cast members about what really went on there.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
There is a lot of inside info on youtube about Brendan and Piper who apparently were on there to up there social media standings. Just search for Bachelor in Paradise. Apparently Brendan lost over 200,000 followers, after viewers heard conversations that he and Piper thought were private.

https://youtu.be/hGUXKo02kGY

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I missed two weeks because of Hurricane Ida and lack of electricity/cable. Is it worth me even watching?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie...not sure about that, but your football picks got covered :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... my girl Mictay came through for me!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My gosh, so what the producers pulled with Joe and Serena...(It was like the producer on Big Leap LOL)

They already sent Kendall in once. Now they send her in 5 minutes before he's supposed to propose to Serena? I mean that was some low down producer crap. Poor Joe was already stressed out just in general as any guy would when they're proposing. Like that's how you want to remember the night that your husband proposed to you?

Joe is just such a nice person! He didn't even have an attitude with her or a bad word. In fact he encouraged her and told her she was "fine" and that she looked pretty... Serena too has had a good attitude about all the shenanigans that the producers were throwing their way.

I hope the two of them make it. And I think Kendall really lost out. But she had a year and a half to come to her senses. So her persistence after she let all that time pass... Perplexing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you on all points, SinceBB1. But I just have to say, what is up with Joe and the socks with sandals?? It is not a good look, and he must have so much sand in those socks from walking on the beach. Yuck! Is he self-conscious about his feet or something?

I felt so bad for Noah and Abigail. I was glad to see they're seeing each other again and hope they make it.

James and Aaron. Ay yi yi! And Tia needs to just give up on this show and go live her life. Maybe she'll meet someone when she's not looking (so desperately).