TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2021: Archive through August 18, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
ABC is planning on bringing it back this summer! Yay! My favorite Bach show is coming back! I don't know why it wouldn't work, since they've done both Bachelorette and The Bachelor in quarantine. They'd probably have to stick pretty close to the resort, though. I love that place! My summer guilty pleasure!!!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1227150/abc-is-very-confident-in-a-summer-comeback-for-bachelor-in-paradise

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 17, 2021 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - this is the only show I watch out of the entire franchise and I missed it last year!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
August 16 we return to PAradise!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 08, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
🥰😍🥰❤️

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I've never watched this and have no plans to start, but saw an ad with queen victoria except she has a new title that I've forgotten already. BLeh.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know you've said repeatedly you don't watch this and don't plan to, Sea. But the rest of us love it! It's better than any of the Bachelor/ette shows.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I don’t understand the dislike for a show that you’ve never watched when you’ve watched the other ones.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree BJM. I love BIP and since I don't watch The Bachelor or Bachelorette, I don't have any preconceived notions about anyone on the show. I have to assume they are all looking for camera time and not love.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's much better than either of the originals, cause they don't have to fixate on the Bach or Bachette. It's just a bunch of people who look good in swimwear on a beach in Mexico, drinking and hanging out in the pool. I actually think BIP has had a better track record for long-term relationships and marriages than either of the original shows. And it's still fun when two people like the same person and fight over that person. Plus Wells Adams is the sympathetic bartender! 🥰

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’ve heard that Wells will take over for Chris.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had that same idea, Kookliebird! I hope you are right. He would be awesome! Although I hate that he'd have to travel so much (once this pandemic is over--if it's ever over!), cause he's engaged to Sarah Hyland and I don't want him to have to be away from her so much. I'm worried about their relationship. 😊

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She might be able to travel with him. I want their relationship to work out too!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
David Spade is the new host. I was hoping for Wells too. SH has had a kidney transplant, I’m sure it’s not wise for her to travel. That part of Mexico is pretty bad right now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I believe Wells is there as the bartender (he talked about it on a recent podcast). And my impression was that Spade is just a part time host and there would be other hosts too. Maybe they do one "week" each (which is really a couple of days). I follow Spade on Insta and he's been doing standup a lot and didn't seem to be in Mexico for an noticable length of time. I enjoy Spade so I hope he's there longer than I'm thinking he will be.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw an interview with Wells that lead me to believe that he was asked. But, I think he prefers the bartender role.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! That would be a big step up for him, but maybe he doesn't want to be away from home so much. Sarah has health problems. I think the traveling all the time probably contributed to Harrison's divorce.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wells is Master of Ceremony with celebrity guests, like David Spade.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/wells-adams-i-was-shocked-by-the-twists-on-season-7-of-bip/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Kookliebird! So looking forward to next week!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember any of these people… except the princess… which I’d prefer to forget.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, I’m starting to recognize a few of them now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Space will be on for two weeks per his instagram. I thought he was quite funny and wish he was on the entire season. But I'll happily take more Wells. Not really looking forward to any of the other guest hosts.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
David Spade was better than I thought he would be. I thought it was funny when the one girl thought he was Dave Chappelle (isn't Dave Chappelle black??).

I love Noah and Abigail. They are adorable. The naked guy was gross. Leave a little something to the imagination, dude!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Grocery store Joe, that’s all I need.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The naked guy guy is merely a distraction.

I would not cuddle with him.

He gets to give a rose, so I guess he stays.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agree. I don't need to see that! Maybe I'm just old, but I found it super tacky. I couldn't believe that one girl was making out with him. Ewwwwww! I don't want to touch that thing unless I know you a little better. 😝