TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Matt James: Archive through March 14, 2021 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think they should ever let Matt drive a vehicle on the show.

He made a mess of that lot. He should have been made to clean it up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, the woman he crashed with seems to like speed as well, based on last night..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Rachel really hit the ground hard on that parachute jump.

It was her idea to do the jump.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wait, Rvon, is that a spoiler??? The season isn't over yet. Matt hasn't chosen anyone yet.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That is what I thought, too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Shouldn't there be a warning before a spoiler is posted?!?! Or a separate spoiler thread?!
As if this season wasn't dull enough, now it's spoiled. :-(

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This HAS been an unusually dull season.

There was not a 'No Spoilers' warning. It wasn't anybody's fault.

Why do I keep watching this show????????????

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why I don't read Reality Steve. I like to be surprised. I don't like knowing ahead of time who he's going to pick.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The possible spoilers were removed, so no need to discuss.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The women tell all is always such a letdown and this was no exception, and Matt's beard did not help.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I am so very sorry I spoiled. I should have put “Spoiler” up first but completely forgot about doing this.

I agree -- The Women Tell All was very boring....and it’s a big NO for me on Matt’s beard.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, there is a thread now.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That beard should go!!!!

I watched the "Tell All" show for half an hour. That was more than enough. I deleted the rest.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He didn’t seem all happy and in love.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Spoiler above.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
More discussion about who Matt picked has been moved to the spoiler thread. Folks, please be mindful of where you are posting. Thank you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I had to move your post to the spoiler thread to explain. Don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, March 12, 2021 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Big news- Chris is out as host for the next season of the Bachelorette, according to RealitySteve...Kaitlyn Bristowe and Tayshia Adams will co-host, and they are currently in pre-show quarantine in New Mexico (they start next week)

(I’m not going to post a link because the one I read has a spoiler as to who the Bachelorette is- it’s on realityblurred if you want to read it)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 13, 2021 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Matt at first, but I'm just so bored with this show. For the first time ever, I FFed thru most of the fantasy suite dates. It all just seems so repetitive. I think not being able to travel has hurt them a lot. I miss the exotic locations and the crazy dates. They're really limited with what they can do when they're stuck at a resort in the woods.

Emmanuel Acho (sports analyst and NY Times best selling author) will be hosting the ATFR show on Monday. He should be good. Lots of personality. I saw him on Colbert the other night, and he said he's turned down being a contestant on the Bachelorette three times!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 13, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I prefer hosts to host. Chris Harrison was increasingly becoming story and not a host.

And Kaitlyn might be the final straw for me and this show. Might, because it is a longtime habit.. We will see.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 13, 2021 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I used to enjoy the different locations, the traveling, etc. The other thing that’s missing from recent seasons is any sense of sincerity. It seems like a totally staged reality show now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jimmer. And I just can't stand to hear them yammer on. Yada, yada, yada. So boring. And all Rachael does is pout. I can't stand her. So immature.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, pouting or crowing seem to be the only reactions they show.. And the crowing usually means that person will be leaving (and auditioning for BIP)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The lack of exotic locations and interesting dates has really hurt the show this time. Also, we didn't know Matt and didn't have any investment in him, and I think that hurt it as well.

I'm happy with Tayshia as a host, not Kaitlin, not so much.