TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Matt James: Archive through February 04, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree! Much prettier than that Palm Springs motel they filmed the Bachelorette in. Ugh.

Well, well, well. Looks like "Queen Victoria" has a rap sheet. https://www.eonline.com/news/1230225/the-bachelors-victoria-larson-sends-a-cryptic-message-after-shoplifting-arrest-revelation

The article says she was charge with "petit theft." Really? "Little theft???" I believe the correct term is "petty theft." E News drives me crazy with their typos and inaccuracies. They're the worst. I don't know why I still read them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, petit theft is an official term in Florida

www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=...
Jun 08, 2020 · (3) (a) Theft of any property not specified in subsection (2) is petit theft of the second degree and a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, and as provided in subsection (5), as applicable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The previews showed additional women arriving,veo reality Steve was right about that.

More drama...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This season may be it for me. I am so not interested in mean girls and Victoria throws in a foul mouth as well.

Schoolyard bully.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Victoria is vile. You know the producers are egging her on. Why do they think we enjoy seeing that kind of behavior?! Most of us don't. I was really glad to see Katie told Matt that there was bullying going on and that she managed to do it without naming names. I really like Katie. Don't know if she's the one for Matt, but I would like to be her friend.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Katie.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I Like Katie a lot too. She's a grown woman. I'm not sure she's next Bachette material but maybe Paradise?!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 29, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I also wanted to add how much I loved Chelsea's talk with Matt about her hair and the cultural issues black women deal with surrounding hair. I am not black and I don't have black hair, but I have curly/frizzy hair, and I have hated it my entire life. I'm 65 years old and still haven't figured out what to do with my hair. Mostly I clip it up on the back of my head, and at night I put it into a top knot. I used to set my hair on giant rollers when I was in high school and everyone had long, straight hair parted in the middle. Maybe I should shave my head, too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was a nice talk.

I slept on those awful giant rollers until a friend pointed out that my long straight hair looked no different! I just needed to dry hair before sleeping.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They ran a promo for Monday about mean girls. They seem to be so proud of that.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Victoria told Matt is was just good fun.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mean girls. Ugh.

Sea, I had to set my hair to make it straight. It was a lot of work. When I was complaining to a friend with stick straight hair about my weird hair with a mind of its own, she said, "Can't you just wet a comb and smooth it out?" She totally did not understand the problem.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I get both problems! My mom wanted me to have short curly hair.. And permed it. Not good.

My problem was not straight hair, but no body.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My oldest sister had the same problem. Her hair was straight as a stick. She said she got a perm one time, walked out of the salon and her hair was still straight! My middle sister's hair was like Bozo the Clown. She could just about make a 'fro. Hers was super curly. Mine was in the middle.

I had perms for years. Don't know why I wasted the money, but I guess it was the thing we did back in the 80s and 90s. I was talking to my 90 year old aunt a while back and made the comment that "nobody gets perms anymore." She said, "I do!"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have straight and erratic hair that I hate. I have permed since I was young. My sister has curly hair and hates it. If we could only switch. Hair is a very personal issue.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What Victoria considers good fun.. Not even a little bit fun.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, February 01, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
LOL I have stick straight hair, no body no nothing. I get perms so it will hold a style longer than five seconds.

On another note...YAY!! Delusional Victoria is gone.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Interesting episode.. glad that Matt got rid of those 2 girls. Victoria is delusional. We’ll probably see her on BIP, if they have it this year. To me, after the first one on one date, there’s a clear front runner.

I really like Katie. She’s too normal and level headed for this show.

I also really like Abigail. But, I think Matt wants to protect her more than anything else.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping MJ is on the way out. She is the third mean girl in the Mean Girl Triumvirate (Anna, Victoria and MJ). She and her big hair need to go!

I love that Matt called them out on their pettiness. Doesn't mean it will stop, but at least he's getting rid of the worst ones.

I really liked the girl who got the princess date (can't remember her name!). They seemed very natural together. I could see her being there at the end.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, are you talking about Rachael who tried on all the pretty gowns and those shoes with the red soles?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why did Matt have to say that it was Katie who talked about the bullying.

I guess men don't understand women. lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Matt should not have revealed his source. Foolish man! :-)

Rachael is really cute. I can see her as his pick. And yes, MJ needs to go. She was neck deep in the petty berating of the new girls, but she can't admit it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, are you talking about Rachael who tried on all the pretty gowns and those shoes with the red soles?

Yes, thank you, Egbok! Those shoes were Louboutins! The red sole is their trademark, and they are very expensive!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Rachael, too..

MJ is awful.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agree!