TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 22, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor Matt James: Archive through January 22, 2021 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2021 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anybody? Bueller???

I like him! He is HOT, plus he just seems like a nice buy. I loved that he opened the evening with a prayer. That was a first!

I don't know anybody's names yet, but already have a few favorites. And of course, I already hate "Queen" Victoria. She's totally a production plant. They must have told her to be as obnoxious as possible. She'll stick around for a few weeks, till he finally lets her go.

This place seems a lot nicer than that 50s relic they were filming at in Palm Springs. That place seemed like it had seen better days. Still wish they could travel, but I'm just glad they're still doing a show. We need to be entertained during quarantine.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I appreciate your enthusiasm. We need that!

I’ll see if I can do a banner before the next show. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2021 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is being as obnoxious as possible!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 06, 2021 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer! I always LOVE your banners! As I get older (), I find it harder and harder to remember names. Especially early on in the season, when there are so many of them!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, January 09, 2021 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching! He seems like a nice guy. I like all of the work he does with kids. But the "never been in love before" thing worries me that he's not "open" enough.

I don't know any of the girl's names yet but there were a few I liked. And of course the Queen makes for a great villain. And the Princess. And yes, the resort looks much nicer than Palm Springs. Bachette at Palm Springs with everyone sweating profusely didn't make it a desireable destination.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 11, 2021 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Can they sink lower? Chris Harrison, boo!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 11, 2021 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Apparently they can.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Oh I'm watching! Agreed with the location, what a beautiful resort they are at now. I am pleasantly surprised by Matt, he seems like a total gentleman. And he has some good ladies in there to choose from with exception of Victoria of course. She is poster child for low self esteem, she said she was glad having a meaningful conversation with Matt. Really? Talking about if you look fat in a dress or not is meaningful??! And I'm sure it's a matter of time before we see Tyler show up for a visit. At least I hope so!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
All the nice dresses being worn, and then there is Victoria's.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
LOL Dogdoc I also noticed that pooufy shouldered floral number she was wearing. She doesn't pick clothes that flatter. She looked AWFULLY tired at the end of the episode, I guess the couch isn't that comfy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think a total gentleman would have objected to putting people at risk of injury during a pandemic (Chris emphasizing "no rules") and not agreed to having Chris cut the photo shoot short so that some women never got a chance.. But arranging for the designated villain, Victoria, to jump the line and get her photo and get to say snarky lines.

A real gentleman would have seen the show or researched the show before signing a contract that allows for all of tnis.

And yeah, let's take Victoria's word against someone. No one would want to share a room with someone so openly hostile, but she chose the couch.

As for the beautiful resirt, seems like the men from the quarantine Bachelorette season each got a complete private apartment. So what is it making the women share rooms? The resort looks to be large enough to allow for separate rooms for all participants and crew.

And at any time, what a waste of dresses! If they had explained that these were dressed that had fatal flaws, anything to make it seem less wasteful.

By the time they filmed this season (October 10 to around November 21) millions of people were out of work, long lines of people waited to pick up food, people were losing family members And things have not improved. Maybe they thought this would be a good escape? (And maybe they are correct And I was already turned off by the entire franchise)

And that ATV accident? That could have killed or left them paralyzed. Yes, they wore helmets, good for them, but why was that a good idea?

OK, rant over!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, that dress! But there were a few odd choices, though that one stood out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not only was Victoria's dress really ugly and unflattering (it totally made her look "puffy," front and back), but she looked really tired. The circles under her eyes were very noticeable. She almost looked like she had two puffy black eyes. They have to cast one of these every season. She's definitely the villain.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Victoria is a terrible dresser.
The ATV accident was terrifying. People get paralyzed or killed with accidents like that.

I think their bubble at the resort is really of little risk to any of them. They all had to isolate and test. They are probably safer there than an of us were in October!

It's hard to see these shows being wasteful, ruining dresses. I wonder if they auctioned them off for charity or anything like that, like the do on Survivor.

I can't wait until Victoria gets sent home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Victoria should have been sent home just due to the dress she wore at the rose ceremony. Horrible, unflattering dress.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
"Do you trust me?" he says, and then spins the ATV in tight circles.

He ponders about the things Victoria told him about why she had to sleep on the couch. Hahahahahahaha

He zooms along in his ATV expecting the girl who has never driven one, to keep up.

He has come down a bit in my expectations.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Brenda, the bubble was safe.

Had one or both of them had sustained serious injuries in that ATV crash, they would have had to leave their bubble to be treated. Same if anyone got hurt in the "no rules" free for all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just hate these challenges where they make the contestants get physical with each other. It's juvenile.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Friday, January 15, 2021 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I agree I don't like it either when they have challenges where contestants have to get physical. Victoria is so obnoxious. I guess there is one in each season for the drama effect. I like Abigail. I have two cousins (sisters) who were born deaf and one is married to a deaf man and has four hearing children. Matt has some great women to choose from but I will be happy when Victoria is gone. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 18, 2021 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The donkeys were great!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 18, 2021 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Victoria is obnoxious (and apparently Matt thought the way she talked to Marylynn was funny!) and tonight she had another super awful dress in the first rose ceremony (not sure if there is a second yet).

The donkeys were cute, though I heard recently that in some hilly area around Los Angeles the donkey herd has become a really big problem for residents.

Harrison sinks lower and lower.. self promotion, book promotion, cheesy grin. Too much of the host!

Oh and most of the other girls seem to be acting like a mob of mean girls, led by Victoria. Not enjoyable at all.

The one woman who talked to Sarah at least had some compassion.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Monday, January 18, 2021 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I was surprised when they, I mean Matt sent, the other part of the later in the season 2 on 1 date home tonight. Victoria fights with another person?? LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2021 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The donkeys were adorable. Even though I felt sorry for Sarah, she was an emotional mess. Why would you even sign up to go on a TV show for 6 weeks when your dad only has weeks to live??? That's just stupid.

And did they ever read that date card that arrived just as Sarah came downstairs? I wonder if they had a date that just got cut out of the show because of all the drama? I did think Katie was really kind to her, especially when she told the other women they should "keep it classy"--like Victoria even knows what that means! I was not at all surprised that Victoria got a rose at the beginning of the show. She's a production plant and is playing her part (ugly dresses and all). She'll be around for a few more weeks.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think we'll see that date next week.

And while I do feel bad for Sarah. She really has no idea how much longer her dad will live and probably shouldn't have been on the show. I found her behavior manipulative so I'm glad she's gone.

And Victoria. Yes, she will survive a few weeks to provide quips and drama.

So far I'm not seeing a front runner emerge for me. But I enjoy the drama every week!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They interviewed the owner of Nemacolin Woodlands.

She said that the filming of the Bachelor was a life-saver for the resort.

She is getting all sorts of bookings now, where as before she was afraid they would have to close for awhile.

It is a beautiful place.