TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through May 26, 2014 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thread for general discussion about Andi's season. No spoilers please.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Does this start Monday? Looking forward to another enjoyable trainwreck. I have to say, this show is beautifully filmed. The places they go are fabulous.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is one of the things that I enjoy the most about the show. The amazing locations and the way that the show is shot is beautiful.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The LAMP!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's tough seeing that one guy knowing he died in that terrible accident. I was bummed she cut Rudy the cute lawyer. I liked him!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was determined not to watch this show again!

My cable box copied it without my permission.

I decided to watch a few minutes of it.

I will give this show one more chance. lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Dogdoc! I am watching, AGAIN!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuuggghhh... I think Andi will be a terrible Bachelorette. I just don't think she has the "it" factor.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Any season will be better than last. I like Andy well enough. Although she is already bothering me by repeating her lines.

The scenery and the travel is the best thing about the show.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I tried, I really tried, to watch the show last night, but I could not stay interested and think this is a season I will skip. Not sure if it is because I find Andi kinda fake or if it is just that I am tired of the show. Either way, my Monday nights are free for the summer : - )

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But the lamp was funny, in a very strange way.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The lamp was kind of funny... someone in production was on their game that night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When Chris showed up at the gate wanting to meet the Bachelorette, I seriously could not remember who he was! All I could remember was that I didn't like him for some reason, but I blocked the rest out. Glad she refused him entrance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That whole thing with Chris Bukowski was set up by production. According to RS, Andi didn't know he was going to show up, but Chris Harrison and the rest of the staff knew because they flew him out there and put him up in a hotel.

TPTB think we are that stupid.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Isn't Chris the one that wouldn't take "no" after Emily dumped him?

Are you sure it was set up by production Lexie?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't doubt that the whole drama around it was set up, but I do believe that Chris expressed an interest, a persistent interest. We have seen former contestants do this (and be brought onto the show). And then production jumped at the chance to create some drama around it.

I don't remember exactly why, but I think it was his time on Bach PAd. But my gut tells me Chris was ick and she made the right choice.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was already admitted that production set the whole thing up. Chris isn't paying to fly across the country and pay for a hotel and expenses out of his own pocket for a girl he never met. They did the same thing with Ben a couple of years ago when they brought that crazy stalker girl to his cocktail party.

Chris also made a huge slip-up which I'm surprised editing didn't catch (or they didn't care because everyone knows the show is scripted). He said that the had been there for a week. Andi had only been named the Bachelorette three days earlier on the ATFR show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I think you are thinking of Ryan. He wouldn't take "no" for an answer when Emily dumped him.

Production will probably reward Chris B. with a spot on this summer's Bachelor Paradise for going along with their little stunt. Chris doesn't do anything unless there is something in it for him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, I probably am thinking of Ryan.

The Bachelors are all starting to run together for me!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
One thing I need to clarify in my above post. Chris B. said he had been there for a week, but he had actually only flown out there that day. He couldn't have left a week earlier to meet Andi because Andi had only been chosen three days earlier as the Bachelorette.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is from Reality Steve's recap from Episode 1 regarding Chris B.

"-Now we’re back to the Chris Bukowski nonsense. Chris Harrison goes out to the end of the driveway to talk to Chris B. and basically says it’s up to Andi. Chris B. begs to see her, even saying he’s been in LA seven days just waiting to show up (completely fabricated and producers knew the whole time Chris wanted on the show since he flew out there on their dime. Chris Harrison is still even trying to get people to believe it was organic) and has even brought flowers that he’s trying to impress the security guard with, but it’s not working. Even that guy knows how many girls from this franchise Chris has been with and realizes his flower trick is a load of crap. Man, when security guards are rejecting your advances, it’s time to give up. So Chris Harrison goes to explain to Andi that Chris Bukowski from Emily’s season and “Bachelor Pad” is here and wants to be on the show. If Andi knew who Chris was, she certainly didn’t acknowledge it. Or maybe they just didn’t show it. Whatever the case, she thinks it wouldn’t be fair to the guys she already met if she let Chris on the show, so she tells Chris Harrison to tell Chris B. essentially, “Get to steppin’.”

-The ring leader goes back down the driveway to inform Chris his horniness isn’t wanted on this season, Andi wants no part of him, but he did a great job in convincing America he’s truly looking for love when we see him in a few months on “Bachelor in Paradise.” Chris is not going down without a fight. “I’ve been here 7 days on my own…I have to talk to her…can’t just walk away…I’m not leaving…” Ummmm, yes you are. No one wants you here, your little stunt was sniffed out a month ago when I spoiled it, and you’re an embarrassment to this franchise. Other than that, things seem to be going really well for you. Looks like you’ve really moved from your previous two appearances and are trying to put the “Bachelor” franchise behind you and create your own identity. Or not. If there was a nozzle that could be any douchier than Chris Bukowski right now, I don’t know who it is. Gee, can’t wait to see him on my TV again come August 4th. Ugh. He gives Chris Harrison the fake roses, they hug it out, and Chris was on a plane later that day tweeting “#NoRegrets. Uh huh. Sure buddy. I’d have plenty of regrets if I were you. Kinda like the women who wake up to you the next day.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/05/20/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-episode-1-recap/#b03cJ5ct7qGz5JeE.99

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Meh. I never can get into The Bacherolette. I gave it half hour. Andi seems kind of fake, I guess they all are.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Didn't think I would enjoy Andi being the B'ette but she has gotten some great guys. There was one jerk, Craig, who got drunk on the GD and jumped in the pool fully clothed. He's gone. Eric, the one who died, was her first 1on1 date and I'm surprised that he didn't kiss her. Second 1on1 was with Chris and there was some romance. Carl and Nick S. were also sent home.
But, there is a lot of eye candy among the guys. I'm liking Josh and Marcus as front runners.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The B'ette is on Sunday and Monday night next week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watching now and the sort of sad music seems purposeful during the Eric date.

He seems like he was a great guy .