TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 06, 2012 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
One of the women mentioned it earlier.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
RSLOVER, for some reason, I thought it would be a bigger deal and that Ben would be questioned more about it. JMO

I like Lindzi....maybe there's hope?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
"The most controversial season finale ever coming up next week!"

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Ben,

FOR COURTNEY, LOVE TVCH

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Hahaaaaaaa!!!!! Love it!!!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I like Lindzi too...so Lindzi run, run fast in the other direction!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yeah - you are right Rslover...run Lindzi..run from the BS!!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I like Ben. Odd, because I don't like dumb men.

I would not like to see Kacie be the next Bachelorette -- she already has a tremendous burden being brought up in a situation that was probably not the best fit for her. I think she learned a lot about herself from doing this, and it might give her the strength to live her life on her terms.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
ALB - I think you are right about Kacie..she probably did learn a lot about herself and probably will live life on her terms now. Good insight.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Kacie's family, especially her father, would allow her to be the next B'ette. I'm surprised her father let her be a contestant on the Bachelor.
I like Ben...I like his sense of humor and I think he is cute but I'm old and in my teens, boys had hair like that. Most of the women tonight fell "in love with him!" I consider him a good catch. He has a job...comes from a good family, what more could a girl ask for? One thing that bothers me is, before he kisses someone, he licks his lips. Anyone else notice that?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
No one else is watching this trainwreck?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched it. I found it interesting how so many of these women still care about Ben. I guess he makes more of an impression than many here are willing to credit him with.

I don't know why Kacie even went on The Bachelor, given her family's obvious disapproval. It's pretty obvious that her relationship with Ben (or any Bachelor) would have little chance of working.

Courtney's attempt at redemption was feeble at best. Did anyone catch how she referred to Ben in the past tense when she said "I cared [past tense] about Ben". LOL - Oops!

I feel sorry for Nicki. She seems so nice to me anyway but if the spark isn't there it isn't there.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching. Courtney was totally acting. As for the other girls, I can't understand how they all still think he is a great person. Maybe when they read the magazines this week showing Ben with other women 2 weeks ago they will change their minds. According to Us magazine he won't talk to Courtney about the show. I think both of them went on this show with their own agendas - publicity. However, it has turned into bad publicity instead of good.
I'm not sure I will watch Emily next season. There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way. I find her very fake. I would have liked to see this season's Emily. She is beautiful and smart.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Part of me wants Monica to jump out of her seat and scratch her eyes out.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Both Monica and Emily were great tonight. Loved them both. They were too smart for Ben and didn't fit into his agenda of bringing him publicity for his wine. He saw Courtney has eye candy. He also didn't really see Courtney for who she really is. When more than just Monica talked to him about Courtney, he should have spotted the red flags. Anyway, he won't marry her and Lindzi will get over him quickly if she hasn't already.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I really liked Monica; she has spunk and had nothing to lose. One smart, well spoken woman who sees things very clearly!

Courtney was pathetic, as usual. I'm surprised no one said they did not accept her apology. These women were too nice to her! IMHO.

I truly think the women have escaped from a dreadful relationship with Ben. I hope they will all find love with the right man. They are certainly too good for Ben.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I found Emily's dress very unflattering tonight. Some of us just can't pull off strapless. I'd like to see her as the next Bach'ette.

Courtney's apology didn't ring true to me, it was more about "oh, I've been through so much with the press, it's so horrible" than it was about being sorry for tearing down other women, being so mean. She didn't even give the 'I was trying to be funny' excuse. She really is a peculiar girl.

The best part was the clips of the reunion. I really home Reid is on Bach Pad. I always liked him.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Kacie B. led a very sheltered life, and I think she would be very uncomfortable around 25 guys. Plus, her parents would never let her be a Bachelorette. I find Nicki smothering and too desperate. Just my opinion.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
Courtney! Thank you for crying, caring and feeling. I'm sure all the other ladies feel the same way as me. Thank you leaving and driving away from the studio. That was the best part of Courtney on the show!

Ben is a dork!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole bunch of them, almost (one woman excepted) just brought themselves down to a lower level and I think several of them can thank Courtney for having to take 90% of the heat, because without her there, I think there would have been some others taking flak and they mostly avoided it.

But then, this show is really just fodder for Bachelor Pad, which I've never seen, but have been exposed to more and more on shows like this reunion.

I did enjoy the bloopers..

But bottom line, Courtney didn't come off worse than she already has and many of the women certainly did. So they joined her on the low road,though she didn't actually travel that road on tonight's show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Courtney was really crying in the end, after the girls ganged up on her.

I felt a little sorry for her then.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Muffin,I agree something about The new Bachelorette Emily rubs me the wrong way. She seems cold and yes,fake.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Yep, Courtney sure brings out the "best" in people. I think the other women needed to have the opportunity to vent. They've all built up feelings towards Courtney and were frustrated that they could never confront her. There was a bit of gang mentality there - or strength in numbers. I kind of wished they had confronted her in a more timely way on the show itself instead of letting it build up. That being said, I did not feel sorry for Courtney at all.

Courtney is very childlike, in behavior and attitude, and needs to grow up. She needs to learn that not everyone can be manipulated and not everyone will give her the leeway Ben has. She is under the delusion that sexuality will take care of everything and that is one of the weapons she uses to snare a guy. She also acts very childish so they want to protect her.

I don't buy her act for a minute and I think Monica, for one, saw right through her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would assume that the skinny-dipping was a bigger issue than what was aired on WTA. Being as Ben and Courtney have already been crucified in the press (and rightly so), they probably cut out whatever discussion there was about the skinny-dipping.

There's no way Kacie B. will ever be the next 'ette. She's way too young and her family would never allow it. I think either Emily or Linzi will get the next gig.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Ok, so over the weekend Monica texted me (and all of her bachelor girls a picture).

Funnily enough they all texted her back all weekend. Well since a mass text went out, when they hit reply to everyone< I got them all too. It took me a while to figure out what was going on so after a few "who is this?" (This is Jaclyn, This is Emily, This is Rachel, who is this?) I said "Oh, this is Rachel, Monica's SIL" and we had some texts back and forth about the craziness. I felt sort of special. So, I got a little information ahead of time and I loved it. They cut a lot of stuff from the WTA. Jenna and Monica I guess talked about the tampon thing, etc.