TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 02, 2012 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I just saw Kacie B. on the Ellen Show. She is gorgeous...she had on a smashing dress and looked long and lean. She could "model" any day of the week.

She said she was upset when she saw the "skinny dipping" incident and said her heart was broken when Ben let her go.

IMHO she dodged a bullet big time.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I wasn't saying any info was incorrect. I was just wondering if the info about one of the F2 women being on WTA was correct or not...if it would really happen or not (hoping it will happen! :-) ) since it is not info that came from ABC.

I'm spoiler free, so I didn't know anything about any of Reality Steve's or anyone else's spoiler info.

Ditto BJM's post.

Without Courtney, it may have been more boring, but I think it may have been ok. That girl has had a lot of screen time and if she weren't there, we would have been able to see more fun things, like Nikki and the snowma,n and gotten to know the other girls better.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
They showed a clip from WTA where Courtney was being questioned by the other women about her behavior. She gave her standard response "I was extremely uncomfortable". It appears to me she has been coached on what to say.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Here's this to hold us over til later in the week when I hope Ashley will post again. Her last post is for the hometown dates. She is sooo funny!

http://saynotocosmo.com/
"In the Words of Kacie B. - What the F*#k Happened?
Hometown Dates!!! Everyone’s favorite episode!

While I have to admit that I love seeing where everyone comes from, especially the devil, this episode always breaks my heart because one family will undoubtedly scare the Bachelor(ette) away. I just always feel so badly for that family!

Ben’s first stop was Ocala, Florida to see Lindzi!..."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happymom, you can take to the bank any spoilers that come from Reality Steve as being 100% correct.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Except when he said Chantel was Brad's choice.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
On Ellen today she had Kacie B on and showed a clip from WTA. Yes, Courtney is there, in the HOT seat.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I just saw Kacie B on Ellen also, and my take away was this...

When they showed the clip from WTA, Ellen asked Kacie some questions. And Kacie's responses?

1. Courtney said those things. You can't edit that.

2. Courtney acted like that with the women. She also acted like that with Ben. So which one is real?

3. She thinks Courtney gets the final rose.

4. She doesn't think Courtney was being treated unfairly in the clip (the clip basically ended with what's her name, the one who was kicked off, saying something to defend Courtney, and someone else then jumped right in and said "then why are WE all friends EXCEPT FOR Courtney?").

5. She thinks may be uncomfortable Monday night/Tuesday morning. But I was uncertain as to WHO was feeling uncomfortable. It was implied that it was Ben but I'm unsure.

Ellen ended the segment by saying "karma's a " in response to how Courtney was treated on the WTA clip. And Kacie B agreed.

And I can say is... LOL! Pick Courtney! :-)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
The problem I have with Ben this season is he really does not say anything but "Really?" & "Um hum". The conversations are all from the girls. I don't feel as if I have gotten to know anything about Ben. And I know he can't tell the girls that he loves them... but he seems so cold when they say they are falling for him...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
3. She thinks Courtney gets the final rose.

Is there a final rose and an engagement ring?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, but Jimmer he did correct himself about two weeks before the show aired.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh, Dogdoc, I don't know. She says Courtney's the last girl standing, but I dunno if it was a rose or a ring. I think there IS a final rose, though, yes? At least there was, years ago, when I watched this waste-of-my-time show!

Also laughed my butt off at Ellen yesterday when she asked the audience if they were watching the Bachelor and when the response was not that enthusiastic she said something like "good for you it's a waste of time." Hilarious, actually. It kinda sounds like Ellen is over Ben, too! :-)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Ashley's saynotocosmo.com write up about the fantasy suite dates is up and it's very funny as always. :-)

Glad to know Courtney is for sure going to be there Mon. night! Should be a great show!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to read Reality Steve, but I just got tired of his negative attitude. He also is very immature, talking about boobs a lot of the time. Sometimes he just seems mean. Also I find I enjoy this show more not knowing the outcome ahead of time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happymom, just read her blog. It really is hilarious this week !

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read that blog, too. Who writes that? I thought it was Ashley, but it seems to be something else. Couldn't find anywhere that said who the writer is. Had to go back and see what she thought of Ben and Courtney's skinnydipping adventure. She felt exactly as I did, that it was EXTREMELY disrespectful to the other women; that if he ends up with someone other than Courtney, she's going to be really pissed at him; and what would his mother think??? Ay yi yi!! Still just can't get over that incident.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Pet peeve:

People, the thing that Lindzi and Ben did is known as RAPPELLING.

REPEL is the thing that Ben does for me (his shaggy hair totally repels me).

Just sayin'! :-)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
BJM, remember the two Ashley's from Brad's season? It's the Ashley that didn't go on to be the bachelorette.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
a short preview of WTA...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/the-bachelor-courtney-women-tell-all/

can't wait

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Yep this one will be worth watching.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Three more sleeps until the WTA !!!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Well, I, for one, hope Courtney continues to feel "uncomfortable" on this next show. You know she won't own up to anything because she always is the "victim", being mistreated by others, don't cha know? She doesn't really know how to own up to her own actions. She only knows how to manipulate. I am so glad that everyone else sees right through her. Gives me hope for humanity. I just don't have hope for Ben. Ha! He is a misled weakling and deserves all the anticipated bliss he thinks he will have with her. NOT!

Ben - PICK COURTNEY

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I understand not finding the guy particularly appealing, entertaining or stimulating but I still don't understand why some people are wishing that things go miserably for him including making what we think is a bad choice? He's just not that bad a guy. Maybe if his Dad was still around he'd be getting better advice.

That said, I am looking forward to the WTA and will enjoy watching it but that is a different thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I don't think Ben would listen to anybody's advice. He's so smitten with Courtney, he's tuning everyone else out. Poor Courtney! It's just so hard for her and everyone's been so MEAN to her!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I wish Ben had more balls! He is just so-so and doesn't have a good radar for the likes of Courtney. They really do deserve each other; then the rest of humanity can go on and seek their perfect match without these two being in the running.

I don't wish bad things for him but he is being foolish, IMHO. He deserves the consequences of his choices. That's life.