TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 27, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Costa, I can't wait for the WTA (when Ben has to answer to the women) and the ATFR show. With the exception of Kacie B. who was so devastated last week (but then again, she was also the youngest), upon reading several interviews from the women that were eliminated, it doesn't seem like many of these women really liked Ben. A couple of them gave me the impression they were almost relieved to be eliminated.

Now Emily Maynard's season probably won't be as sleazy since she wants to set an example for her daughter. I read somewhere that there may not be any "fantasy suite" dates for the final three on her season.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
And I am SO OVER the whole "prove you are ready to leap into a relationship by jumping off this helicopter into the ocean" analogies. If some man said I had to prove to him I loved him by jumping out of an airplane, or overcoming a phobia like that, I'd tell him good bye and good riddance. How about proving your committment to me by supporting me and respecting the fact that there are just some things I don't like doing cause having my stomach in my throat and being in mortal terror just ain't my cup of tea?

LOL and ITA!

I hope the WTA show will be really interesting and actually confrontational with Ben. I don't really usually like confrontation, but I hope they really put Ben on the spot.

I think it would be a good idea for Emily to not have the fantasy suite dates, but they do need to have that alone time without the cameras if they want to have any chance of success for Emily and her relationship. Did she stay overnight with Brad in the fantasy suite? I think she did.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happymom, if I remember correctly, Emily went back to the FS to talk with Brad but that is when they got into an argument over "Lil Ricki." Wasn't that when Brad said he would be more than happy to be a part of Ricki's life and Emily couldn't take "yes" for an answer. I remember Brad becoming very aggravated with Emily and I'm pretty sure it was on the FS date. That date was actually cut very short - LOL.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Because I never watch this show... I've gathered that ATFR is "After the final rose" and I'm guessing "WTA" is "Women tell all." But what's the difference between the shows?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Women Tell All has all or most of the last 15-25 women. It airs between the final 3 fantasy suite show and the finale. It never has the final 2 there. The Bachelor gets put in the hot seat by Chris H. Sometimes the audience gets to ask questions.

It is taped after the rest of the season is taped.

After the final rose is taped and shown sometime after the finale. I think some seasons it's been shown the week after and some seasons it's been on immediately following when the finale airs.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The last few years, AFTR has been on the same night as the finale.

The WTA will be taped this coming weekend.
ETA: The WTA and MTA shows are taped the weekend before that episode airs to try to prevent spoilers from leaking. But they get out anyway - LOL. Check with Reality Steve next Monday, and he will have all the dirt on the WTA five hours before it airs.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
So if I'm understanding you all... that means that the women who will appear on WTA will have seen the show up to this point? And since we all known who Ben picks, that means that Courtney won't be on the show but Ben will?

Ooooh... I'm gonna have to figure out how to watch that one show. (I've bailed on THIS show since The Voice started.)

And then I'm guessing at the ATR show, that's where we'll find out that Courtney left Ben quicker than you can say "I am NOT moving to Sonoma" and then will SHE get put on the hot seat? I'm just afraid we'll get "Courtney the victim" pity parties after this season, since "all the women ganged up on her" (completely disregarding how much she brought it all on herself). At any rate, that party she can attend alone cuz I'm sitting on the side of the couch where all the other women are wiping their brow, saying "whew!" and thinking "thank gawd I got outta THERE in time!" LOL!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
This is not a "looking for love show" it's a "fear of rejection and self validation" show.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Escapee, will Monica be on the WTA show?

And LOL! I have to say that these women really are embarrassing to the human race, as well as to their gender! At least IMNSHO.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Yes, I got a text message from her Saturday (her birthday) and her and all her 'bachelor' girls were out living it up. She was doing the WTA show.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Costa, yes! They will have seen the show! Yes, Ben will be there.

I'm totally spoiler free, so I really don't know who the final 2 are, but I do really think Courtney will be one of the final 2 and will be his final pick. Anyway, you got it right, the final girl will be in the hot seat at ATFR. Probably. I think there were one or two seasons where they weren't there or Chris interviewed them w/o the bachelor there. Can't remember for sure. (One that comes to mind goes way back to bachelor Aaron and that was a long time ago.) I think all of the recent couples have done an ATFR together. It's probably in the contract now.

Oh, and LOL at your quicker than you can say "I am NOT moving to Sonoma"

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Hehehe! I haven't watched this show in years and years. But I still know how it's gonna play out. Scary, huh? :-)

Escapee, tell Mon we can't wait to see her and her HER side o ' things! :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben narrates the first 10 minutes about the 3 girls and he finds he could fall in love with all 3, but there is something that Courtney has that he has never found in anyone else. They are now in Switzerland and Nicki is his first date. A helicopter ride and a picnic in the Alps. Nicki is hopeful because she is soo in love with him. Ben feels they are continuing their love story and hopes she accepts the over night date.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben and Nicki talk about her living in California..he wants 4 kids and she wants 2. She has accepted the key and they are off to lala land in the fantasy suite. If she is sent home, she should need suicide watch..she is too much in love with him in such a short time. Ben sees a life with her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Lindzi's date is next. They are going to propell down a 300 ft. ledge, both are scared. Ben feels it could be a bonding experience and bring them closer together. They are holding hands and he said to the TV.."I love this woman!" He feels what happens tonight will tell if they have a real chance at abiding love.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Lindzi feels being with Ben has showed her that her last romance was not real. She would rather be open with Ben and she told him that she loves him. She accepts the key and Ben is off to his second lala land. Ben tells the TV that he could really see himself with her for the rest of his life and he loves her.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It's a little creepy watching him "loving" all of them!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Courtney is up next, but Ben is a little worried about how she has treated the other women. He has a very Swiss date arranged with her..a train ride to another town. They are going to a market to make their own picnic. Courtney told Ben their are things she needs to improve on after her meanness with the girls, but she doesn't want to lose him. I think the girl may be a little scared now or it is a coquettish act. You never know what is real with this girl.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, coquettish is the word! They are trying desperately to repair her "nasty" image.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Courtney and Ben are in a wine cellar and she is telling him that the girls brought out the meanness in her and that she has a trust issue with both men and women. Ben wonders how her actions will come across with his family. He feels by her admitting her faults that the air is now clear. She accepts the key and the final trip to lala land..I hope they change the sheets daily!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
They are now showing a preview of Emily's season. She is getting advice from Ashley and Ali.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben is alone and he feels that he can lay all his concerns to rest. Kacie appears at his door. She feels she was very upset when she left that she didn't really get a full explanation of what happened..Ben feels they come from two different worlds and families and didn't want to see her get hurt more by leading her on any longer. She feels if he chooses Courtney, he would get his heart broken..she is in it only to win. Ben is now confused. Poor Kacie is still in love with Ben and feels he's going to get hurt.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
The "something that Courtney has that he has never found in anyone" is just the fact that she's a "model" and no other "model" would ever look twice at him. Ever. It's total ego that a "model" would be "interested in Ben." (And the best part? She's NOT interested in HIM, she's interested in WINNING!)

PICK COURTNEY!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Exactly Costacat!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ben is second guessing himself now about his feelings for Courtney..is he making the right decisions..he had Courtney all figured out and then Kacie showed up and she clouded his judgement. Having Kacie go all the way to Switzerland is soo scripted, they could have done it on Skype! Just more drama this way. After Kacie left his room she laid on the floor to compose herself.