TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 27, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Lindzi's family, too! And I never knew Jack Russells came in black & tan. Loved her hometown visit.

DH watched part of this episode with me, and he knew right away that Kasey was toast. Her parents were pretty negative. I felt bad for her. She may have been saying, "What happened???" in the limo, but when she watched the episode, it must have been pretty obvious to her. Her parents did her a favor. Ben is no catch.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Courtney's dad looks like Joe Biden.

My favorite thing about this entire season...that next week we get to see scenery of Switzerland!

I think those may have been voice overs by Courtney too (her supposed regret at how she treated the other women).

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Ah, yes, Courtney's regret about how she treated the others girls. Didn't she tell Ben that she tried, she really tried and that they just weren't nice to her? Come on sweetie, decide on how it was. When Ben watches all these shows I'm sure he'll be quite disallusioned with his beloved Courtney.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
Kaci was saved from the Benny!! Thank you parents for saving her.

If any "normal" girl did the I love you in wedding form...the guy would have run for the hills, screaming all the way.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Was it last season that the bachelorette set up a date with one of the guys, and it was a phoney wedding. I don't remember the players, just the very uncomfortable "date" (in Vegas, perhaps?)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
In his blog (there is a link at the end of Chris' blog), Ben refers to Lindzi's dad: John ("Harry"). But he doesn't say anything else about that.

I'm so glad he let Kacie go now. It spares her from even more heartache. I really like her and would like to see her as a future bachelorette. (and I would also like to see Emily as one too.)

You know, we've talked a bit about how we like the bachelor/ettes less when they go from being one of 25 to the main person. But actually, I'm not sure that happened so much with the bachelorettes.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Spoton, that was Ashley in the fake Vegas wedding with William. (Or Miss Scarlet in the library with the rope.)

I CANNOT WAIT for the WTA!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happymom, I wasn't a huge fan of Ali's when she was on Jake's season, but I will give her credit for being one of the better Bachelorettes. I like how she didn't really string some of them towards the end when she knew it was going to be Roberto for the final rose.

And I'm going to have to give Ashley props too. She was obviously not my first choice for being a Bachelorette, but good for her - she's living with J.P. and they are smack in the middle of planning a wedding. These two will definitely make it down the aisle.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Ben is just so lackluster and boring. Ashley made the right choice and it does seem like they are great together. J.P. is a cutie.

Here's a video of ASHLEY & J.P.'S APT

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They have a beautiful apartment and are obviously very happy together - good for them !!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy that things are working out well for them. For the most part, I enjoy The Bachelorette seasons more than The Bachelor seasons. They seem more sincere somehow and more likely to result in a successful relationship.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
This season is killing me. I liked Ben until I realized his choice. You can see it on the other girls faces too as Courtney remains that they are losing respect for him...

Muffin

08-29-2007

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I am really irked by the fact that everyone knows that Courtney went on the show, not for Ben, but for exposure and to further her career, and now I go to the grocery store and see her on the cover of 2 magazines. She got exactly what she wanted!!!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
But remember this... It won't guarantee her a job. As an actress or model. Exposure in her case may backfire. Would YOU want to hire her? Not me!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I guess that's why they call it "15 minutes of fame". Fifteen minutes does not make a career. Only someone with talent and something substantial to offer will last longer than "15 minutes".

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Exactly!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Just catching up on the last two episodes. I had to really roll my eyes over the whole shark drama. I know he called them sand sharks, but they actually looked like nurse sharks to me (I thought I detected the "whiskers" that a nurse shark has). But then, I did a little research, and I think nurse sharks are more nocturnal. So maybe they were sand sharks. I duuno. I don't know if they are dangerous or not. At any rate, the whole "jaws theme-like" music, when those people wouldn't have been in any less danger if they had been swimming with guppies. I think they should have been more worried about the sting rays one of them mentioned. IMHO of course.

And I am SO OVER the whole "prove you are ready to leap into a relationship by jumping off this helicopter into the ocean" analogies. If some man said I had to prove to him I loved him by jumping out of an airplane, or overcoming a phobia like that, I'd tell him good bye and good riddance. How about proving your committment to me by supporting me and respecting the fact that there are just some things I don't like doing cause having my stomach in my throat and being in mortal terror just ain't my cup of tea?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jumping out of a helicopter into the ocean to prove your love is easier than having to sign a prenuptial!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'd much rather sign a prenup than jump out of a helicopter into the ocean!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - tonight is the overnight/fantasy suite dates. I have no doubt Courtney and Ben will take this sleaze-fest to new heights!!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who doesn't care about this show anymore? It is not even a light diversion for me. I am so uninvolved in the people this season Hoping it will be over soon!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
The only thing I'm interested in is hearing Ben's comments after he realizes he made a choice using his southern head. I'd really like to know what he thinks about Courtney's antics.

Other than that, I have to say, the man is an absolute bore and the women scare me. Are they really so eager to find a man that they will "fall in love" after one date? Are they that desperate?

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'll be glad when this season is over too. I normally don't watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. But I tuned in this time cause of Monica and her connection to TVCH/Escapee. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Once this is over, I can take the series back off my DVR and not worry about it any more. LOL.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I've just got to watch to see how it all turns out?! Will Ben admit he made a mistake? I have a feeling the ending will be entirely unsatisfying because he will play nice and won't say what we expect him to, want him to say. He was honest with Ashley when she dumped him because he was caught up in the moment. In this case, he'll be a gentleman, I'm sure, and we won't hear him say a bad thing about Courtney even though I'm sure they've broken up by now (and I'm sure he picks her, although I am spoiler free).