TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Can't get to home page -

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Report a bug, bad link or spam: Can't get to home page - users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I just get a blank screen. I had to google the forums and go directly to a forum to gt here.

I am using Netscape, if that is the issue.

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-09-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom: Please CLICK HERE which should open a new browser window. The address displayed should read https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/forumindex.php in the new window. If this is the case and the window is still blank, try holding down your shift key and click on the 'Reload' button (or click 'View - Reload' while holding shift) to force the page to reload from the server.

Please let us know if that works for you.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
K

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: