TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 25, 2019 users admin

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Draheid, Karuuna and mods!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We won't lose *anything* except any posts made on the old site (with this background) after 6:30 am (Texas time) on Sunday morning.

The urls will all still work, but some of them may not get you here until your internet provider updates the link between our domain name (tvclubhouse.com) and the new IP address.

Your bookmarks may not work!

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
Minor correction - any posts on this board (with the strange background) after 6:00AM BOARD TIME will be lost. Once the domain (tvclubhouse.com) has been switched to the new server address, it's a matter of the internet getting the word out of the new 'number' (IP Address) for the new server. Once that is done, everything you use now (including your bookmarks) should work exactly the same.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yay! It's up and running for me... here I am. XOXO love you DRA & mods.
PS: I donated last night.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here re donation and it looks like we are back!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
You know when something matters to you when a moment of panic comes if you can't access it. Glad that it was just a change of servers. With thanks to all who make this possible every day, I also made a small donation.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
YAH!! great job Dra!!!! ty !!! and ty to all the mods that make this my online family!!! love to you all!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes fantastic work by Draheid!

Thank you all for the donations!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay, Draheid!!! I just hit the TVCH button that the browser keeps for me, along with 5 or 7 others, on the New Tab page, and came straight here just as though nothing ever happened.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Wow! What a smooth transition! I hadn't been to the board since last Friday. Completely forgetting about the move, I clicked on my usual TVCH bookmark this morning and there was the board, like nothing had ever happened. Thank you, Draheid!! Great job!!

And you're welcome, Jimmer. It was my pleasure to donate to a place that gives me so much enjoyment & where the mods work hard every day to keep it a sane, civil & happy place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Jimmer, I think we need a banner for Love Island, unfortunately, LOL. Thanks so much.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh no problem, Dipo. Happy to do it but it’ll have to wait a few days. I’m temporarily indisposed. :-)

06-29-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Questions about moderating should be emailed to moderator@tvclubhouse.com. Or you can click on the moderator profile and send us a PM. Thank you!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can someone fix the link I posted that made the Big Brother Tweet thread go wide. I don't know how to fix it. Thanks!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think I got it Dipo, let me know.
Also, it helps if you tell us the time of the post, because they don't always go wide for me, so I have to guess.

Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I will check.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh yes.... back to normal thanks so much.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
In the Big Brother Discussion, Field Trip Thread, could someone put the link to vote at the top so that it doesn't get lost. Thanks!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
It's done, Mysticlady.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Thank You!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
In the Big Brother Discussion, America's Prankster Vote Thread, would someone please put the link to vote at the top! Thanks!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the suggestion. Done :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods!

Can we get a folder set up for this season's Football Pool Game?

Title of main folder: NFL Football Pool Game XIX: TVCH Style

3 folders, all with the availability to start threads within the folders, with the following titles:
TVCH Teams
Weekly Picks
Weekly Results

And one thread within the main folder for General Discussions.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Or just follow the same format of last year's game.

Thanks!!

06-29-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Hi Whoami!

Have a look here and let us know if this works.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Looks good. But I must have done a typo in my request (or Auto Correct got me).

It's supposed to be XVI (as in year 16, in case I don't know my Romance Numersls), not XIX. Would that be too hard to fix?