TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 14, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sure I can do a top 14 banner. :-)

(Feel free to ask again about it nearer the date. I don't think I'll forget but you never know.)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer. I'll be sure to remind you when the time comes :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's time to make the banner, Jimmer :-) They have announced the top 14.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, at the bottom of this page at ABC, they have all the photos of the faces of the top 14 in case you need it.

https://abc.go.com/shows/american-idol/about-the-show

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's very helpful, Naja. I'll have one ready for the next show. :-)

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
No questions really and no problems just wanted to stop by an say all y’all mods are awesome.

An I would not do what you do for free no matter what you paid me. Just saying you know my temperament does not coexist with what it must take to be a mod.

Thank you ❤️

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We work hard at it and volunteer our time because we enjoy TVCH. It's always nice to hear that others are enjoying it as well and appreciate our efforts. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could someone drop into Y&R and "unwide" it. I posted a link a while back and I thought when it rolled into archives we would go back to normal, but nope, we need a little help.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'll fix the link you posted, but the screen looks fine to me.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It only looks wide on certain devices/browsers. Safari on the iPhone is particularly bad for that. LOL I wander around fixing those all the time whenever I see one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I am on a laptop running chrome. Oh, I just checked it's back to normal, LOL.

06-29-2002

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Important Notice Regarding TVCH

We're Moving! We've been advised that the server we are currently using is being discontinued due to old age. This means that in order for TVCH to continue, we have to move to a new server.

What does that mean to you? Well ... fortunately not much. :-)

Thanks to our wonderful technical expert Draheid's hard work and preparation, we'll be making the move this Sunday June 16th. That means that any posts made after 6:00AM board time on Sunday will not appear on the new server as that is the time of the backup Draheid will use to migrate over. Once the backup is restored he will install the secure certificates and redirect the DNS to the new server.

So we will lose a few posts from Sunday morning and when the move happens, you may not be able to find us for awhile. If you are on Facebook, you can get updates here:

https://www.facebook.com/TV-ClubhouseTVCH-152419238147812/

Your old bookmarks may or may not work. You may have to delete your saved cookies (name and password) and resave them.

So we're not disappearing.

However, this also means, we need your help!

We currently have just enough money to cover the expenses for this move but we don't have anything further for the future. Please remember that we provide the board for free with no advertising and the entire Moderating Team works on a volunteer basis.

So donations to maintain the board are always greatly appreciated. 100% of these donations go toward maintaining the board. We have a Paypal account where you can contribute. As always, we appreciate anything you can do! You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to contribute, however, you do have to have a credit card. It is secure and safe!

Please click on the following link, if you would like to make a donation:

https://tvclubhouse.com/donate.html

We hope to continue our little community for as long as there are members!

Thank you!

The TVCH Moderating Team

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Done, thanks for keeping it going!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're so welcome and thank you very much!

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Hello, Mods. I wasn't sure how to make the donation seeing I don't have a PayPal acct., never used PayPal before, but it was very quick & easy to do.

I don't do Facebook either so I hope when next Mon. or Tues. rolls around I can find TVCH by Googling.

Do you think a post in the Games threads might be helpful to the cause? That's where I spend 99% of my TVCH time so I'm glad I saw this.

Thanks, Mods, for all you do every day! Thanks to all who will work to get us moved to a new home!

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
You will notice the background of the pages on the current server have changed. This will help to identify which server you are connecting to once the move has begun. If you continue to see this new background, that means you aren't there yet.
bg3bg3bg3bg3bg3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Quick ??: So does this mean at 6am on the 16th you will start moving the board, and naturally it will be back up sometime later that day?

Thanks.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, if everything goes as planned, it will be back up that day.

However, since tvclubhouse.com will have a new IP address:

a - your old bookmarks may not work. You have have to type in the url to find us.

b - Depending on your service provider, the change that links tvclubhouse.com to the IP address can take 1 hour or 2 days.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like the new background texture :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Dra for taking care of us!!! Thanks to Kar and the mods for keeping this place going.

I am happy to donate to the place that I call home on the net!!! love you all!! xoxoxo

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Do we have the new URL or will it be on your FB page?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The url will be the same. The change will happen on Sunday.

The url is still https://tvclubhouse.com/

The IP address will change, that is the numerical protocol that is associated with the above URL. That's the part that can take some time to trickle through the internet, associating the new IP address with our url (domain name).

Hope that makes sense.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Donation made.

Thanks Draheid, Karuuna, and mods!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just copied out and saved a lengthy comment I have made before in one of the threads. I included for my own reference the URL of that particular thread and archive. If I try to paste in that URL next week, are we expecting it to still work?

Well, and I just thought of a fail-safe. I also copied out and saved the title of the thread. That should definitely work if we don't lose our archives.