TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 14, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that happened to me yesterday and I panicked cuz I forgot my password LOL thank goodness for tvch recovery

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Heh, I totally missed the notice in the Big Brother area, and have been blithely connecting using a 2005 link that pops up from my internet history somehow and takes me to the Search screen where I always use New Messages. SO, I researched it a bit more, and found out the 2005 link I have been using is a bookmark in my Big Brother Favorites file (put there twelve years ago, LOL!!). When I clicked on it, it said Not Secure, so I deleted it and used https and then re-bookmarked in the same folder. Let me go check if it is going to show up when I type tvch into the address/search bar. Yes, it does!!! I am now seat-belted in. Big smoochies to Draheid. You da best, Dra, always have been.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering the same thing. I do not watch BB any longer and did not see any posting. Glad to know it wasn't me!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good morning folks I didn't see the posted notice in BB either. But yesterday I did have to re-input input my name and password and all is well in my world with tvch. :-) although someone else contacted me through Facebook asking if I was having problems yesterday. Hopefully they've resolved theirs. I'm going to go and pass along this info to them today.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I just started a new thread for Claws in TV Shows. A conversation had been started under Cancellations & Renewals on Wed July 12. I do not know if that might be moved or not. Sanfranjoshfan gave a fun overview of the show in that thread.

Thank you

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It looks like someone moved them over, Sugar. :-)

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I moved them and then got busy and never came back in here to confirm with Sugar.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thank you, that was kind and I appreciate it.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Are there any rules about "spoilers" or "rumors" or leaks in the BB section?

06-29-2002

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Our policy has always been that nothing is a spoiler in BB (as they are for broadcast shows), because the feeds themselves spoil the broadcast shows.

This week we had the rare circumstance that the feeds were off for 2 days. Since that is so rare, we don't police for spoilers at all.

If the feeds are off again at some point, and you don't want to be "spoiled" for a broadcast show, we suggest you stay away until after you've watched. :-)

But the feeds are coming back on tonight, so we don't need to worry about it again unless the feeds are off for some period of time.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Thank you, I thought that was the policy, but wanted to be sure. I appreciate your response.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods!

Not sure if this is the correct spot, but would one of you set up a new folder for Celebrity Big Brother UK (CBB UK)? It starts next Tuesday.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was just going to ask the same as the above! The thread should go in the BB UK 2017 section and be called something like "CBB - Summer Season - August 2017."

Thanks Mods!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I created it. Let us know if you'd like any changes. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thank you! :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Just curious, no big deal, it says I joined in 2006 but I swear it was way before then. Seems I recall posting in news and views about hanging chads during Bush' first term. Could that join date be wrong?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, mine's wrong, too. I think it had something to do when they changed boards or servers a long time ago. Probably back in 2006. Lol!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, it's pretty difficult for us to go back and find out when you first posted. We don't keep records of the News & Views area at all.

If you thought you posted in BB, you could go back and download the archives from the year you think you joined. If you can find a post that shows your join date is earlier, please feel free to send it to us.

I believe we only added the News & Views area in 2004. The board only started in July 2000 (By Neil), the same year of the hanging chads. There was no News & Views area at that time. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, Grooch is correct, we did and everyone was changed to the new date when we changed the board over. At the time, we noted that if people knew their join date we would back date it.

For fun: here's a screen shot of the board in December 2001, no News & Views area:

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, NV was added in 2003:

https://web.archive.org/web/20031207131011/
http://tvclubhouse.bomis.com:80/discus/messages/board-topics.html

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh.. The Mole with Anderson Cooper was so good (not Celebrity version).

Good memories!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Ive never posted on other political boards, maybe we discussed the hanging chads after the fact. Come to think of it I did post on an All My Children board that I thought morphed into this one, no?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not that I recall.

It's fun seeing the screen caps from back then. Brings back some nostalgic memories. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, Lakecat, we never absorbed any other boards. It could be that some board disbanded and its followers came here, but we didn't morph from anything. :-)

Neil started this board the first year of BB (2000), and it was hosted by bomis (that's why the original url was tvclubhouse.bomis.com)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hiya Mods!

It's time to set up the Game folders for the NFL Football Pool Game!

I think I'll start it off with week 3 of the Pre-season, so we don't have to rush through for this week.

As always, can we follow the same format as before?

Main folder: Title "NFL Football Pool Game XIV: TVCH Style

Sub Folder: "Weekly Results" with the ability to start new threads within.

Sub Folder: "Weekly Picks" with the ability to start new threads within.

Sub Folder: "TVCH Teams" with the ability to start new threads within.

And then a General Discussions thread under the main folder.

Thank you in advance for all your help!