TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Kicked offline!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Report a bug, bad link or spam: Kicked offline! users admin

Bigsister

09-02-2001

Friday, July 23, 2004 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bigsister a private message Print Post    
I have dialup AOL. I enjoy TVCH very much, especially during the run of Big Brother. Today, every time I come to TVCH, when I get to the Big Brother front page, the screen with the pics of the houseguests, I am kicked offline. Every single time. Everything works fine until I get to that screen, but I cannot get past that page. Any suggestions? Can you tell me some way to access Big Brother without going to that screen first?

Max

08-12-2000

Friday, July 23, 2004 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Max a private message Print Post    
Just bookmark a different page on the Clubhouse and come to that instead. For example, I keep the Search page as a bookmark because that's how I find things that have been posted since the last time I visited. :-)

Lancecrossfire

07-13-2000

Friday, July 23, 2004 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Or you can choose to use the view new messages option--that takes you to areas within the major BB area.

Draheid

09-09-2001

Friday, July 23, 2004 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 5 - USA 2004 Direct Links to

You can bookmark any or all of these and bypass the main BB5 area where you seem to be having trouble.

Hope this helps™

Bigsister

09-02-2001

Sunday, July 25, 2004 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bigsister a private message Print Post    
Righto, that is what I will do. Thanks. Anybody have any idea why it is doing that, all of a sudden? Still does it, by the way. I just can't open that page at all.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
QUOTE"Hi,
Your account was lost during the switch to a new server. User names part way into the S?s were affected. They have been restored though and you should be able to get into your account. If you are still having trouble, please let us know.
TVCH moderators"
Thank you mod!!
I can go to my favorite topic and post, I appreciate your help.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Until we hear from Draheid the he and the Bomis people have fixed the user database problems and others, it is probably best to conclude that we are having server problems in general and it isn't anything personal... really!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I don't know, Sea, speaking as a "T" who couldn't log in for two days, it was pretty personal! LOL

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Annie, maybe you should switch your name to Annietex in case this happens again!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Um, I couldn't get on last night and I'm an M... pout. Hmmmm? (wink)

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Blanchemame sounds okay...

Landi

07-29-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landi a private message Print Post    
the problem with last night, if you read karuuna's post is WE ALL DISAPPEARED!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I think that's cuz we are all figments of Juju's imagination and I think she actually fell asleep last night!

Whoami

08-03-2001

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
LOL Julie! That must have been it!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oops, sorry. I plead insanity. I mean jetlag!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I LIKE being Juju's figment with pigment.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Y

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
cool

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: