TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 07, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just a heads up, tonight will be BB Endurance again, we will probably break the board, so sorry!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods,

I tried a search for my question but came up blank, so I will ask here.

Today, on every single response, on every single thread, it now says, "Send (poster's name)a private message."

I don't know why this has suddenly appeared but I find it quite distracting and was wondering if there is some way I can remove it?

Thanks for your help. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rupert, it sounds like your computer/browser is substituting that for the little PM icon above each post. You can try:

A hard refresh of the page you're on:
For PC's that's: Control - F5
For Macs it's: Apple-shift-R

Or rebooting your browser.

You might also try emptying your cache before rebooting.

Hope that helps!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thank you for your prompt reply, Kar.

I tried your suggestions but the whole computer was acting up, so I ran Piriform and it was some corrupt registries I think because the thing has disappeared.

Phew, that's a relief...every thing is back to normal.

Thank you once again for your prompt reply. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 28, 2015 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You are very welcome, glad you got it back to normal!

Sia

03-10-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Moderators, would one of you please start a folder in the private/non-public Members' area under Health concerns with the title "Urinary Incontinence" ? There is a new product for SUI/Stress Urinary Incontinence, & I'd like to discuss this topic with anyone willing to share information/experiences. Thanks!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There is a start new thread link at the bottom of the list of threads. Please feel free to start one yourself. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can someone Archive the Castle thread when you have a minute? Thanks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Done. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Can we add a section for the new season of the Voice since they started auditions last night? Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks fabulous Jimmer, can you do Home and Garden, home life and organization, Thanks so much.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Added a new section for the new season of The Voice, Kookliebird.

You're welcome, Dipo. We'll archive those other ones too.

:-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am confused about that. I thought we were making it so that the individual topics would have a section in the main area and we wouldn't have to go find the other area. It makes no sense that The Voice is still in that outer topic area and not in main area under "Talent/Variety Shows"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The major topics have always had their own areas and still do. For example, Survivor and Big Brother. So Vocal Talent shows (like American Idol which was huge at one point) have their own area as well. Of course, the Moderating Team is always willing to consider changes if people express interest. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mods! That was fast!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I made the BB Tweets thread go wide and I don't know how to shorten the link, can someone check it out and see if they can fix it. Thanks.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it's fixed Dipo.

Here's a tip. When you post a link, the Discuss software doubles it, like this:

\newurl{http://Your link is here, http://Your link is here}

After you post, if the link is too long you can edit anything *after* the comma. You can even give it fun names:

\newurl{http://Your link is here, This is my Link}

Hope that helps!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was fast, thanks!! Ok cool!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There are 4 or 5 comments in the Premier (Scripted TV Shows) in TV Shows for Code Black. I started a thread and wondered if you guys can move them over to the new thread? Thanks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm well I went to move posts and I'm guessing another mod was there.. so that the big one by sanfran wasn't there because it got moved otherwise. Anyway I think they are all there noe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, it looks like they are there. Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could you fix the title CSI Cyber - Wednesday - CBS, in TV Shows, to say Sunday, they moved the show, thanks, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Done

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up.. thanks to my DVR, the show recorded, I watched, but had no idea that the night it are had changed.