TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 20, 2015 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I fixed it. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We have a long link in the BB Tweet thread, I have been trying to get it to archive but I am being unsuccessful. Please fix it, thanks.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think I got it Dipo, let me know. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You did, thanks so much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 24, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn we had a thread for Below Deck, a reality show on Bravo, but when I searched by names I couldn't find it. Can you guys check? I am not the best searcher in the bunch, LOL. TIA.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 24, 2015 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's been discussed in various places, but it does not have its own thread. Please feel free to start one!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 24, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cool, I will go ahead, just didn't want to start one and have it be a dup. Thanks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, could we get an update to our banner for Food Network Star 2015, just gray out all the women and we will be good, LOL. The order is Rue, Emilia and then Michelle. Thanks so much.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've been meaning to do that. I'll get to it tonight. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much!!!

Sillypickles

06-29-2015

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillypickles a private message Print Post    
Hi, I received a pm and want to respond to them. I read somewhere that I am not to hit reply, but "do something else" and I don't remember what that something else was. I thought the information was in the "help" section, but I don't see it.

Can someone help? If not, I guess I can go to their profile page and send them a pm, is that how it's done?

Thanks! And if it's right in front of my face on how to reply, I apologize. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
YOu can either

- go to their profile and send them a PM, or

- if they included their Email address in the PM they sent to you, hit reply, and then replace the Email address (which defaults to Moderator@tvclubhouse.com) to their Email address.

One thing to remember, if someone sends you three PMs, and you do not use the PM feature to send them one, they will be blocked from sending you more PMs for some time (not sure how long).

Hope that helps!

Sillypickles

06-29-2015

Monday, July 27, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillypickles a private message Print Post    
Thank you Karuuna!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I made entertainment news go wide again, can you guys fix it please, thanks so much!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think I've fixed it up. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jimmer could you make us a banner for Project Runway please, thank you.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, August 07, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sure. :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods!

Guess what? It's that time of year again! Time to set up our annual TVCH Football Pool Game folders. In fact, I've dropped the ball and already am behind, having missed Pre-Season Week 1 already.

Can we get the new year's folders set up as soon as we can? It would be nice to do it in time for Pre-Season Week 2, which starts TH Aug 20. Which means it would be nice to have it up before the 19th, to give folks time to submit their picks. Preferably a couple of days before, but whatever you have time for, I understand. If we have to miss another week, it's my fault for waiting till the last minute.

Same format as last year's threads found HERE.

This year's main folder should read:
NFL Football Pool Game XII: TVCH Style

Subfolders as follows:
TVCH Teams with the ability to add individual threads within the folder.

Weekly Picks with the ability to add weekly threads within the folder.

Weekly Results with the ability to add weekly threads within the folder.

And then, of course, the ability to add threads in the main folder for
General Discussions and
Rules and Q&A

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thank you for running the game, Who! :-)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Roxip asked for a banner for the current "So You Think You Can Dance" season's top 10 in that thread. Thought I'd relay the thought where you would see it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I usually do but I don't always see those things in the threads. I can do that. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I miskeyed the heading for tonights' episode of BB; could someone change it to Ep 26, thanks.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Done - thanks for getting us going, Dipo.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I got the football pool area set up, Who. I would have done it earlier but I forgot.

Let us know if you need anything further. :-)