TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Suggestions and Comments: Archive through September 24, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if we'll be doing that this year but as someone suggested in the Big Brother thread, some information can be found on the site for the network that broadcasts BB in Canada. :-)

http://www.globaltv.com/BigBrother/cast/index.html

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer, yes, I got the link from the BB thread. Still would be nice to talk about each of them in their own thread. Sort of like the 'fan threads' you made in previous years.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto what Miz said...
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze Mr. Jimsky and fellow brilliant and beautiful and handsome and clever mods... (whimpering and mewling pathetically and batting eyelashes madly.)

(Pssst Miz, not sure it's gonna work, but I gave it all I got.)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We don't have the time to set up such an area this year.

However, if one of our trusty posters would like to do the work, we can set up an area, where you can add folders for each HG, and a pic and bio.

REMEMBER IF YOU DO SO, YOU MUST PROVIDE LINKS AND CREDIT TO YOUR SOURCES!

If someone steps up, we'll get that area ready for you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If you guys make a folder, I can make threads and put info in for each HG, but I can't do photos, so if someone else can do that, great.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo! I can do the photos. I'll create the folder when I get back to my computer later this afternoon.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, thanks so much for stepping up to do this. It's very much appreciated!

Debra

11-20-2003

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo and Jimmer!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
no problem,I usually end up making an excel spreadsheet for myself, so not hard to setup the threads.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So I've got that setup Dipo. Once you've got the bios finished I'll add the pictures. Thanks again. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I set up the folders, and put in some stuff from a couple of different sites. I am still on the lookout for more bio info, but they are ready for Photos.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's wonderful Dipo! Could you add links to where you got the information. Thanks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
sure, let me go and track that down and post it, LOL. I got them in the BB thread.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, July 02, 2011 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo and Jimsky! :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Is there not a link for the show Dancing with The Stars?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is under Other Reality.. guess it is considered less popular than the shows that get star billing. But we definitely have a great thread!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a very popular show. We can't always fit everything on the home page. :-)

One easy way to see the whole board is to start at the Forum page which can be reached by clicking the link below or the TOPICS link that is in the header at the top of every page.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/forumcgi-bin/forum/discus.cgi

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think we had fewer posts for that show, as opposed to even Bachelor and certainly fewer than for Survivor or TAR. or AI.. or BB

So many shows, only so much real estate :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone, I found it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods, we're not sure what to do in the Reality/Shows The Glee Project thread. Season 2 has started and we don't know whether to start a new thread or whether someone arty will come along and change the cast pics to the new ones! Any preference?

And while I have your attention, I wondered whether it would be useful to have a short phrase at the top of the "Daily Poll" thread in General Discussions, saying anyone can post a question if they want. I think some people don't ask as they think there's some rule they might be breaking.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Start a new thread please. :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Will do, thanks!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Annct has been added to the Daily Poll. Thanks for the suggestion!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods!

Survivor season has begun. Can someone please update the "CA Button" for us? It's hard to remember the new players names at first, so that's an especially useful feature.

TIA

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thanks for updating! I left notice in the Survivor threads to alert everyone too!