TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 28, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you have it covered with your comments in brackets. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I've come to realize most People don't read past the second sentence of my posts let alone the last line....LOL
I think my fav example of this was when FOX entertainment shut down their cable channel someplace, and in the second line of my post explained how I have all my tvs set up with both antenna and cable so I don't have to worry about it.

Yet the subsequent posts were telling me how I should use an antenna to get the station :-)

Oh well, no biggie.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Will that work, Naja? If you'd like to redo your post below mine then I will go back and delete your first post.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, that would be good, give me 2 mins to copy my words from the post.

Thank you!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
No problem.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If it wasn't for the fact it only has 12 or 13 posts, I don't think it would be a big deal. But as a person posting here for many years, I think of threads that short as new, and would assume the first few posts were new as well, not thinking to look at the year in the date.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel like you are aggravated with me, Jmm. I hope not. I would feel horrible about it. I'm so sorry.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
No, not at all, Naja. I'm so sorry if I made you feel that way.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When one of our most fabulous Mods has the time, could we please get a banner in the Top Chef - New Orleans thread?

cast photos

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We can do that. :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods!

Just a request to doctor up the Football Pool Game for aesthetic purposes. No rush, no emergency. Just if you get around to it....

First, the chart of the TVCH Teams that you can find at the end of THIS thread be copied/posted at the top of TVCH Teams folder. Just the chart, not the "Confirmed Teams" heading (like was done in last year's Teams folder.

Then, the cool NFL logo you've done before at the top of the main folder for the game. I was gonna use last year's game as an example, but I guess we never got the logo last year. I guess we survived without it last year, so if it's too much trouble, I guess we can forget it. LOL.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
All done, Who. Thanks again for running the pool! :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
You're awesome! Thanks!!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Who and Jimmer rock!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I have a question about spoiler boxes.

I didn't use a spoiler box when I made THG: Catching Fire thread in Movies, but the reason I didn't is because there was this warning in the Movies section

Discussions in the Movies thread may contain spoiler information. For non-spoiler discussions, please see the "Recommendations" folder.

So I didn't think I needed to use one, and then I noticed my post was modified to contain one. So....we are supposed to use spoiler boxes?? I just want to know for next time :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well the movie hasn't actually been released yet so you were discussing things you were looking forward to in the movie based on your knowledge of the book. But not everyone has read the book (some people just like to see the movies). So once the movie is released then the above note in red would apply. In the meantime, information you know from the book is a spoiler that should be spoiler boxed for movie viewers. Does that sound okay. :-)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm such an idiot, Jimmer. lol I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you! And I'm sorry for not putting it in the spoiler box. I will if I post anymore book related details!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh no worries. I've read the books and I'm enjoying your posts. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hi, mods, in the tv shows area I made a mistake in the title of the thread "Witches of East End (LifTime)"

I left out the little E in lifetime. PLease, mods, correct it for me and put in the little e?

Thank you

Thank you.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It is mysteriously fixed (not by me).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank you, whomever it was....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dear BannerMod,

The Big Brother Australia banner needs updating when you have time.

I'll put the changes in a spoiler box in case you are watching and haven't caught up yet (in which case please don't bother updating until you are, I don't want to spoil it for you!).

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
After Tully (the last hm already in grey) they were evicted in the following order:
Katie & Lucy
Ben
Mikkayla

Also there are two new housemates, Madaline and Boog. They are both still in the house. (There were two other new housemates but both went almost immediately so I wouldn't bother putting them in.)

Photos of the newbies are here:
http://www.bigbrother.com.au/housemates/

Thank you!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think it's updated now. Feel free to let me know if you see it needs further
updating. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That new banner is AMAZING! You even added in Nathan and Justynn! Thank you so much!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, October 28, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Perhaps the discussion under 19 Kids and Counting needs to move to News and Views.