TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 29, 2013 users admin

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Thanks a lot, Jmm! Much appreciated! :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods! Well, I think I did my first boo-boo on the Football Pool Game for the season. I posted the wrong week's worth of games for Pre-Season Week 4.

I've just posted the corrected Game Open Announcement. So if you could please just delete the first one (and the subsequent related posts) to avoid confusion, I would greatly appreciate it.

The first post to keep should be dated: Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:30 pm
All posts before that can now go bye bye.

Pre-Season Week 4

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Ok now?

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Please remove my posts in the BB forum - Live Feed Discussion thread.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Looks good! Thanks Jmm!

Administrator
Board Administrator

08-06-2005

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Administrator a private message Print Post    
Muffin,

There is no way for us to remove all posts by any one member. If you have a specific post you wish to have removed, please write to the moderator e-mail address listed at the top of this page.

Thank you.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dearest Mods, I have been having the strangest issue for the past 3 or 4 days. Normally, I search by posts posted from last check in. I read a post and then either click my back arrow to go back to the list of posts or click on the arrow to get the drop down and click on search results. worked perfectly for years. now, the first time i search when i log in gives me the list of the last posts...all good, but when i click on the arrow or search results, i now get zero posts since my last check. so i have to go back and create new search parameters. after that, i can click on the arrow or drop down and all is good.
does any of that make sense?? LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Texannie, that is your browser auto-refreshing and we can't do anything about that.

What I do is set my profile to "When searching, open resulting pages in a new window"

Then the old window stays the same.

Hope that helps!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
why would this start doing it out of the blue after all this time and only on the first time I check?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No idea, could be a recent automatic update to your software. But we can't fix it. So that's why I gave you another option.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
thanks!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Texannie, it is likely an update to whatever browser you are using. Do you know about tabs? They are just wonderful!!! Do your TVCH search for new messages since last time. When you see one you want to read, and if you are using a mouse with a middle scroll wheel, put your curson on the post you want to read, then press straight down on the scroll wheel, and it will open your post in a new tab to the right of the window you have open, while keeping your old page intact. I have about twenty tabs open right now. If this is not clear, Google Using Tabs in Firefox (or IE or Chrome, whichever you use). You will LOVE tabs.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You can check the box in your TVCH profile where it says "When searching, open resulting pages in a new window" and then you don't even have to use the middle scroll wheel button.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i switched to the new window option. still think it's weird that it only happens on the first post i view! LOL
thanks for your help!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Hey mods, can we get a folder for TAR XXIII up? The teams were introduced this morning....

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's good to hear! I set one up, Wilson.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Texannie, unfortunately there is no guarantee that computers are logical. The diff may be that the first time you use new messages and the second time you search using a time parameter? These are actually slightly different scripts.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Is there something different with the board or is it just me? I have to put my information in with each post.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rosie, that happens periodically to some posters.

You have to uncheck "save my password" in your profile, reboot your computer. Come back and edit your profile again to save your password.

Don't know any other way to fix it. It's not a board problem. Sorry.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
ok thanks Karuuna

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Could a mod please fix the thread width at N&V Environmental thread? I don't post there often but this is rather annoying each time I want to post. I'm not sure which post flipped the width but it looks like it's not happening in the archives.

TIA

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bisc, there are about a half dozen links in that thread, and it's working fine for me, so I can't tell which one it is. Don't have time to fix all 6 right now...

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Last night on my iPad, the user name/password disappearance thing started happening. It is fine on my iMac. I understand the fixes posted above.

What also started happening last night on my iDevices as well as iMac -- the smilie addition button is gone from the compose post window, missing.

I am running the newest iOS 6.1.3, on iMac OSX 10.7.5 and Safari desktop 6.0.5.

Any ideas to get the smilie option back?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maybe there is an issue here. I'll see if we can get Draheid to reboot the server and see if that helps.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kar (posting an invisible rose here) :-)

[Ha! I was able to use : and ) and get the happy face.]