TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Questions to the Moderators: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Got it setup, Who! Let us know if you need any changes.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Looks good Jimmer. Though it's missing your personal touch from previous years of the NFL logo. But I can live with that.

Thank yoo!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll see if I can dig one up.

06-29-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please send questions about specific posts to the Moderator email (see top of thread) and we will be happy to respond.

Thank you.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hey Mods. If you need space on the board, THIS is one you can delete at any time. It's an embarrassment to me to throw a party that nobody came to.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I don't know why but my comment in Design All Stars double posted. Could you delete one of them for me. Thank you.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Done, Bombaycat.

06-29-2002

Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
as ALWAYS, questions about moderating should be EMAILED to the moderators.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Oh Mods! Can you please help out an idiot for me?

I just started a new thread that I meant to put in the Games folder. But instead I put it in TV Shows.

Can you please move THIS thread to the Games folder?

Oh, and maybe after you move it, you can edit out my "dang" gripe at the end of my first post since it won't be relevant anymore?

Thanks! And sorry for being an idiot and a pest!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Taken care of, Who. I've enjoyed playing this on Facebook with you today.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jmm!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods. It's the pest again!

I guess I got a little carried away or something. My thread for Regular Season Week 1 got double posted in the Weekly Picks folder. Can you please delete one of them? And of course, if someone starts posting in one of them, please make sure none of those posts gets deleted. Thanks!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Done, Who.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Merci!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hi Mods. I was making a tv schedule of Fall 2012 premiere dates, but for HBO only (I hope!) I used 2011 dates.

Would someone please correct the thread so no one is confused?

In my 11.21am post today in TV Shows/Fall 2012 Premieres the lines in blue below needs to be deleted/struckthrough:

9 pm Boardwalk Empire (HBO) (on Sept 25th)

Tuesday October 2
10 pm Hung (HBO)
10.30 pm How To Make It In America (HBO)

Wednesday, October 10
9 pm Bored To Death (HBO)
9.30 pm Enlightened (HBO)

The date for the other HBO show, Treme, is correct. Thanks (and sorry for the bother)!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Done, Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thank you! :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Howdy Mods!

At your convenience, could I impose upon you to post the Team Rosters chart at the top of the TVCH Teams folder's page (like we do every year).

You can find the final roster at the end of the thread HERE.
The TVCH Teams folder can be found HERE.

You don't need the text "Teams Final Rosters" in that post. Just the chart.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Done. You make it easy for us to help you out Who. Thanks again for running the
pool. :-)

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
is it possible to fix the width of the "Can I just vent for a moment?" thread? it's difficult to read on my laptop, and I can imagine even harder on a tablet.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Fixed!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Dear Mods. I have to make score corrections in the Football Pool Game. Seems like I do this at least once each season, eh?

Can I please have the following edits done to the game:

In the Regular Season: Week 2 – Individual thread, delete the first two posts (posted on Tuesday, Sept 18 at 4:04am and 4:05am). Then edit the charts posted on Wed Sept 18 at 3:01am and 3:03am, taking out the big red word “Correction.” Also, for continuity purposes, perhaps Scooterrific and my posts should either be deleted, or better yet, moved over into the General Discussions thread. That way folks at least know a correction was made, in case they want to go back and re-check the results.

In the Regular Season: Week 2 – Teams thread, delete the first two posts (both posted on Tues Sept 18 at 4:07am). Then edit the charts posted on Wed Sept 19 at 3:09am and 3:11am, taking out the big red word “Correction.”

Finally, could you please edit my post dated Sept 18 4:26am in the General Discussions thread. The following portions should be edited (leaving the rest of the text in the post intact).

WEEK 2: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Wink
Silver: Robbie_Ellis
Bronze: Lycanthrope

WEEK 2: TEAMS
Gold: Leftovers
Silver: Maybe Next Year
Bronze: Evil Duckies

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Wink
2. Bob2112
3(tie) Lycanthrope
3(tie) Nino
5. Lexie_Girl

SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Leftovers
2. Maybe Next Year
3. Kickin Chicks
4. El Ninos
5. TroopDads

Thank you in advance for all the trouble. I am so frustrated that one little letter in one little formula in one little cell in my Excel Workbook botched the results and caused all this havoc!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I think that's it, Who. Please check it and let me know if I missed anything. Thanks so much for running the Football Pool again, you rock.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Looks good to me JMM! Thanks!!