TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Letters and Emails

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Letters and Emails users admin

Admin

Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
Dear Neil,

TVCH is not only a great site, and wonderfully maintained, but it is a place
that I have come to visit every single day. I have met some amazing people
there...it actually seems to be unusual in that way....like there is a
collection of genuinely "nice" people there that you don't normally find online. I
have learned a lot there as well and certainly had a lot of laughs. I have come
to feel that it is a safe place for me to interact with people who share my
interests. In many ways it feels like my second home. I really appreciate you
creating....and maintaining such a wonderful place. :)

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

I'm always happy to read such generous and thoughtful emails, thank you. Just to remind you though that this place is only a great place to visit because of the hard and tireless work of the moderators that give of their time and energy, because they want to see the place be great too! Also, every single user that posts is a contributor. Without you, the place would wither and die.

It's a community effort, it really is.

Halfunit

Tuesday, July 15, 2003 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Halfunit a private message Print Post    

Admin

Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
Hi Neil,

TVCH has become a second home to me. BB1 brought me to
the computer (curiosity got the better of me) although
I had refused to touch the 'monster' for 5 years. You
could say TVCH took my 'cyber-innocence'.LOL But it
took a while to post.

Occasionally I would visit other boards (BB and
non-BB), just to see what this cyberland was all
about. None of them made me feel as good as TVCH.
After BB3 the pros on the board sent out an appeal for
lurkers to visit the other areas of the board (which I
somehow missed) and voila: full-fletched poster and
chatter. Now all I need is the time to keep up with
every corner of the joint, I need a maid!!!!!LOL

There is a great community spirit, humour, even-handed
moderating, encouragement of and patience with new
members as well as an easy manoeuverability (is that a
word?) esp. for newbies.

That doesn't come out of nowhere. Many hours must be
spent to keep up with housekeeping and moderating.
Someone also has to take the lead and make sure the
board's 'heartbeat' continues as intended. Kudos to
you, your moderators and so many of the posters.
You can be very proud of TVCH. Your 'little hobby' has
given many people a comfortable and fun place to
congregate and communicate with others. Thank you!

Take care and try not to crash the place when you
update, please. Where would I go during my breaks?
LOL

name withheld

Admin

Friday, August 15, 2003 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
Another nice email...

Wow......i found you again......i used to visit your board when big brother 2000 was on air......then in 2001 i couldn't find your board......just for the heck of it, tonight i went searching again and found it!!!.........you have the best fan board!

Admin

Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
I just love happy letters...

Hello Neil,
I joined the Clubhouse yesterday as (name withheld). As I said, I've read here for several years & just love the site. No other comes near to it in quality. You can be proud of yourselves for the outstanding job you have done, crafting this site into an exemplary model of what sites could/should be.

Jan

Saturday, November 08, 2003 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jan a private message Print Post    
well, Neil, you should be extremely proud of yourself, you know. Every day we get more new posters in the Starting Over area who are moving here from the Official Site because "everyone is so nice and friendly here" and "the official board is so negative while it is so positive here"

This is a great place you have wrought and I, for one, am really thankful for it :)

Have a happy day
Jan

Admin

Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
A very nice email I received...

Dear TVCH Administrator,

I do not wish to disturb you or take away from your time taking care of the board. I just wanted to let you know that I love your site. It's the one and only site I visit every single day. I found TVCH a few years ago due to Big Brother. When the season was over I left, unaware of all the other areas that TVCH offers. I frankly had no idea what I was missing and am so grateful to the members that pointed out all that TVCH has to offer. I missed the boards more than I ever missed the BB program and I just couldn't wait for the new season. But TVCH is the reason Big Brother is so much fun for me and it would never be the same without it. I cannot stress enough that there is just no site out there that compares to the quality of your site or the quality of the people who come here to discuss everything from the latest news to their pets. What a community! I cannot get over how many genuinely kind people I have met because of TVCH. I honestly have never experienced a community like this. And whether everyone is good- naturely disagreeing on a topic or helping one another through a health crisis, I find myself learning new things and expanding my horizons as well. I want to congratulate you on having the best site on the net. The way you maintain TVCH is exceptional and I am so proud to be a member. Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

(name withheld by admin)

Well thank you. What a kind and flattering letter. Again, it's the people like you and the people that help out, called moderators, that make this place what it is. I'm just the lucky guy that gets all the great emails! (and the bad ones, but that's anothe story.)

Admin

Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
From a very kind user...

I did just donate via PayPal. Wanted to say "thank you" here too. TVCH is the greatest message board. Such great people -- administrators, mods, and posters. Feels kinda like family. (I have none.)

I watch "Starting Over" so discovered TVCH on the official SO board from Prisonerno6. I just posted in Members Room / Caring Place about couple of big problems I've had. It's good to "talk" on these boards. I know I'll get good feedback / help / answers.

Thank you.

Admin
Board Administrator

07-07-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
Yet another kind member...

It's rare that you can find a forum that isn't filled with silly graphics, tag lines and vulgarity. I've been a lurker for years and very much enjoy the familiar visitors.
Keep up the good work,

Shirley

Kep421

08-11-2001

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I should come by here more often... these letters have reminded me why I'm a member... and sometimes I get so caught up in the discussions, I really need to be reminded.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Shirley is saying our graphics are not silly? Hmph!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, we don't thank Neil enough. I have met so many great ppl here!! Getting ready to meet some more this Sunday and visit with some I have all ready met!

Neil started this for BB but it has turned into something so much more!!

Thanks Neil and Mods!!!

Admin
Board Administrator

07-07-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
I have read BB updates, live feeds and many other comments since BB1..I have joined yearly when BB comes back on and would like to take the time to give you all a GREAT BIG THANKS!! This is truly the best site for many updates on many shows and I hope it continues for many more years! Keep up the hard, great work you all do!

Jan

08-01-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jan a private message Print Post    
LOL Admin - is that you talking to all of us or is that you quoting an email you got from a member

Admin
Board Administrator

07-07-2000

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
I'm quoting an email, come on!

Enb

07-07-2000

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Enb a private message Print Post    
Hi. I haven't been here in a while, it's strange to be back.

Today I was served with a lawsuit from the United States District Court, District of Nevada, alleging a copyright infringement.

Apparently, as the owner of the TV Clubhouse, I am responsible for a post made here which is a copy of an article originally published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal entitled "Survivor star has new table game in play"

hahahaha...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, pretty ridiculous, huh?

Good to see you, but of course not for the reason of this ridiculous sham of a lawsuit.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sheesh, I KNEW that username looked familiar! Hi Neil! Long time no see. As you can see, some of us are still hanging around here.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
So far I've avoided the server (she rang the doorbell on Sunday).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: