TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
How do I change my E-mail Address?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Help!: F.A.Q.: How do I change my E-mail Address? users admin

06-30-2002

Monday, March 14, 2005 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
You cannot change your own E-mail address on your profile. However, in accordance with our Terms of Use Agreement paragraph 4 which is seen here:
4. Correct E-mail. You agree that you have access to the Internet and to a current e-mail address. You have sole responsibility for providing ENBCOM with a correct and operational e-mail address. ENBCOM will not be liable for any undelivered e-mail communications or any costs you incur for maintaining Internet access and an e-mail account. You must promptly notify ENBCOM of any change in your e-mail address so that ENBCOM or its agents may contact you when necessary.

We require some form of validation that you are in fact the account holder for the requested change. In order to easily verify this, we require one of 3 methods of requesting your e-mail be changed:
  1. E-mail sent from the originally registered e-mail requesting the change.
  2. Posting the requested change in the Questions to Moderators thread
    (Note: This is a public area and your post will be visible to anyone.)
  3. Click on the Moderator username anywhere on the board to view that profile then click to send a private message to that account. This method is probably the easiest of all since it verifies your identity since you need to have access to the board in order to use the PM feature.

In all cases, please be sure to provide at minimum:
  • Your Username
  • Your old E-mail (as registered on the account)
  • Your NEW E-mail

Thank you for keeping your information current as required by our Terms of Use Agreement.

~TVCH Moderators