TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
How can I request a clipart?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Help!: F.A.Q.: How can I request a clipart? users admin

Admin
Board Administrator

07-07-2000

Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
We are definitely open to adding new cliparts, as long as they are appropriate. What does appropriate mean? It means a bunch of things Clipart suggestions that meet these requirements have a better chance of becoming reality:

• Be consistent in size with other cliparts. We desire to keep the TVCH clean looking and streamlined without lots of odd shaped fonts and cliparts. We prefer cliparts that are sort of cartoonish instead of realistic.

• Be 4, 8 or 16 bit color. Anything larger is too big of a file size.

• Be fairly clear as to what it is supposed to be.

• Not be repetitive. We don't need 10 variations of frogs or 2 different Senators hockey logos.

• Must be a transparent .gif file between 15 and 24 pixels in diameter, occasionally slightly larger if need be.

If you supply the clipart in your request, it's much more likely to make it onto the list. If you just make a suggestion like "Please make a dinosaur clipart" it's likely not going to happen, as someone (me) will have to create it and there isn't enough time in the day for that.