TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
I emailed ADMIN but never got a reply...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Help!: F.A.Q.: I emailed ADMIN but never got a reply, why not? users admin

Admin

Monday, November 24, 2003 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Admin a private message Print Post    
I get lots of emails. If you want a reply, being courteous is your first step. Rude emails are ignored.

Your second step will be to include your userID. Be sure your email is sent from the same email account that you registered from. I verify all email addresses against userID's to confirm your identity. If you do not do this, I will likely ignore you.

Third, if your email is just to complain, you'll likely be ignored. The world is full of complainers; it takes much more energy and brains to say something constructive and relevant...then I might listen to your complaint.

Fourth, if you follow all of these guidelines it still might take me day or two to answer your email as I don't live on my computer, I have to cook, clean, work and pay bills like everyone else.

Fifth, sometimes I might just miss your email. If you haven't heard from me, please email me again and if you still don't get a reply, then you can be pretty sure you're an A-hole and I'll probably never reply. :-)

You can also try emailing a moderator, they are pretty helpful and nice too. Try the Contact Us Page.