TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Big brother interview!!!!!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big brother interview!!!!! users admin

Santuccia

05-12-2011

Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Santuccia a private message Print Post    
Hello guys!
I'm a student in London and I have to write a paper on an audience research: since I love love love BB and I know we all share that passion, I thought of asking you if you can answer some questions for me and help me with my uni assignment!
please, please, please it's very important since this is one of my first exam!!
these are the questions:
1. What gender are you?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your degree of education?
4. How long have you been watching the "Big Brother"for?
5. How long per day/week do you usually spend watching it?
6. What motivated you to watch it at first and motivates you now? (i.e. The presenter,the contestants,the format, etc.)
7. Do you like and make use of the way viewers are allowed to intervene in the programme (i.e. Voting methods, participation as audience, official website, email initiatives, etc.)? Why?
8. What are, in your opinion, the programme's best features?
9. Do you reckon it has improved or got worse with the time?
10. How do you feel witnessing someone else's life going on?
11. Do you project yourself in the position of the participants or do you feel detached from their behaviour and attitude?why?
12. Do you think the contestants' conduct and manners are affected by the presence of the camera? Why?
13. What are your reactions in response to a scene in which there is:
some swearing?
violent behaviour?
explicit sexual references?
someone suffering?
13. Would you take part in such a programme?

I would love if you could take part in my research and send your answers to marti.santarelli@gmail.com
I'll be waiting for you!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: