TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Post Season Links to Interviews and Other Stuff.: Archive through April 01, 2011 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
LOL Debra... I don't follow her either. I am afraid her obnoxious laugh might be piped through the Twitter pages. There was someone that I do follow that had RT'ed her post.

What555 ... Yah, Brendon is her BFF. The tweet just prior to the announcement said something about Valentines with Brendon.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So does that mean that Rachel will be moving from Vegas back to UCLA?

Debra

11-20-2003

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Just the thought of her laugh has caused my brain to confuse here and hear. LOL!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rachel Reilly comments in an interview on her engagement and future:
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/bb12lfu/10338-big-brother-rachel-reilly-interviewed

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I have to say that even though I wasn't a big fan, I'm getting a kick out of Rachel getting so much publicity while the Bra-gade and the blonde gal have pretty much faded into obscurity.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Hi, BB fans!

I went to the Olympia expo last Sept. in Las Vegas. Guess who I saw!!! It's Jessie!!!! LOL!!! Great to meet him and we had a little fun chat! Here's two pics of him and me! Whoo!! So sorry so late to post it here cuz after the olympia weekend, I received the shocking news that my brother found out he has a liver/bile duct cancer. Extremely difficult for me and my family. So keep in prayers and thoughts for my brother and his family. Thanks!
Enjoy taking a look at pics!

U rock!
Me and Jessie!

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
One more!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Lanzee, so sorry about your brother. Sending prayers his way and yours.

And, by the way, you have some nice guns yourself !

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great pics!!!!

prayers are going out to your brother

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those are fun pics!

Thinking good thoughts for your brother.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Lanzee, I'm so sorry about your brother. I'll keep him in my prayers.

I like the pics (not of Jesse, but of you)LOL.

Debra

11-20-2003

Monday, February 21, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
So sad to see how Jesse has let himself go!

You look wonderful Lanzee. So sorry to hear about your bro. I sent up a prayer for him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lanzee, those are really cool pix! IMHO, YOU are the celebrity in those pix,<MG> ;)

((Lanzee)) sending positive vibes and prayers out to your brother.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nick BB8 & Kristen BB12 are a couple.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/2011/03/big-brother-houseguests-kristen-bitting-and-nick-starcevic-hooking-up/

I think Nick will need BB rehab, now, this is his THIRD girlfriend from Big Brother! Does he not meet women outside of this reality show?

Maybe he's just WINNING!! #tigerblood

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sheesh!

LOL over the tigerblood.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Self-edited this post because it was old news.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Can anyone tell me what ever happened to Bunny?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Connies last I knew Bunny's site was Bitobunny.com

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
ha ha ha i'm glad i popped into here and see what people are talking about.

LUV those pics of mr Pectacular and Lanzee. Holy smokes His guns are like Five times bigger than Lanzee's LOL.

Regardless of how much Jesse drove some of us nuts (me !!!) He really has tons of charisma and i wish him well.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Hi, Missyb, Pamy, Jimmer, Jmm, Debra, Mameblanche and sunshyne4u....Very happy that you delighted taking a look at those pics of me and Jesse! LOL!!!

Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts and support for my brother. I'm planning to fly to South Dakota/Iowa to visit my brother and his family on April 1 to 8. Please pray for me and my brother being a precious brother/sister relationship time together. We always have a strong relationship for many blessed years. It's very hard and emotional for me. May it will go well and great sweet time for us. I will also visit my parents and my other brothers there, too.

I'm so glad that spring weather is here! Whew! YAY!!!

U rock!
Lanzee
\lm/

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Brendon Villegas is interviewed:
http://theouterview.com/Features1.html
from https://www.facebook.com/rachel.e.reilly?sk=wall

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Lanzee, first of all....you look wonderful! The pictures with Jesse are funny. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep you, your brother and family in my prayers. May you have a wonderful visit and safe travels. Your closing "U rock" made me think of Flyonthewall. :-)

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Prayers flying your way, Lanzee.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Reality Rocks Expo happening April 9 and 10 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Some of the past Big Brother cast will be there (but not Andrew Gorton and Kathy Hillis).
http://www.realityrocks.net/full_talent_list.html
Listed for Sunday:
Kristin Bitting
Lane Elenburg
Ragan Fox
Matt Hoffman
Erica Landin
Hayden Moss
Michele Noonan
Andrea Reiher
Rachel Reilly
Chima Simone
Lydia Tavara
Brendon Villeges
Annie Whittington

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Who is: Andrea Reiher