TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: All-Stars next season?: Archive through September 21, 2010 users admin

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
The 1st all stars was the only season of Big Brother I did not get the feeds. If they have a 2nd I won't get the feeds or watch it on TV. I am not interested in watching these people again.

If they have to have old players back then make it every one that was voted out the first week from every season or every one that came in 3rd.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I suspect if we don't get a commercial tonight advertising for new houseguests, it will be AS for next summer. I can't help but think it might be the last BB --- CBS has to be annoyed with the amount of e-mails they get complaining about AG and how she ruined the show. (I know I have sent at least five e-mails to CBS this summer)

Curious

07-17-2010

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curious a private message Print Post    
No AS please. In the beginning this was a social experment where STRANGERS came together in a restricted envirment and I have watched every season altho I had to stop in the middle of EDs season. (Couldn't stand him) I would love to see them go back to some of the basic restrictions which got me hooked in the beginning.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would be OK with an All Star season again.

Might be interesting if they invited the winner from every past season. If the winner was not available, invite the 2nd place person from that season......& so on.

There were winners we liked & winners we loved to hate........but, they were winners & got to the end or almost to the end.

Could be interesting...........

What winners do you think would come back?

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Most of the good ones that won have moved on and are living their regular lives.. Most of the ones talking about All Stars are hanging out in LA looking for work since they thought BB would make them Movie Stars. I detest the thought of seeing inmates we have already seen a few times AGAIN!!. AG would probably try to get Jessie to come back for the 4th year in a row.. When I see this thread it makes my stomach turn thinking off a possibility of any of these people coming back. Most of them have already used up their 15 minutes and then some!!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
IF they do an "all stars", they should do it little differently this time. Instead of getting the fan faves and the most popular HGs, they should gather up all the HG that were the first to be evicted in their respective seasons.

We never got to know the "firsties" very well and we have no idea how they would have played the game.....so an all-firsties all-stars would be interesting at least....unlike another season with the likes of Jesse, Dick, and Cappy. Eeeew.

Give the ones that never had a chance...a chance!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
No All Stars!!! Yes.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
And may I add a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO and a Yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I would not watch AllStars if they had ED,Jessie,
Natalie or Ronnie or anyone who has won or came
in 2nd. place in their season. NO ALL STARS. I
also dislike the Bachelor when they select some-one from a previous season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now we know the reason they weren't running commercials advertising for new houseguests was because BB wasn't renewed until this week.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I seem to remember disgruntled folks posting on BB boards who went and auditioned for BB7 at open casting calls or sent in applications, and got really ticked when they found out later it was going to be All-stars and they felt they wasted their time. But what I mean is, I think BB still goes through casting calls and takes applications whether it's going to be All-Stars or not. They still file those new apps for future seasons. So many of these people who end up on the show were picked from another year's applications and auditions.

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Too soon. Season 7 first all-stars. season 14 second all-stars.

Season 13 has the potential to be the best season ever.
The whole unlucky number 13 gives the unimaginative producers some built in twists.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
NOBODY is an ALLSTAR

Vickilynn

07-29-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickilynn a private message Print Post    
If they did do another All Star big brother I would hope they only picked players from seasons 8 through 13. I'm gonna think about this and pick 12 players I believe should be on it leavein 2 spots open for season 13 anyone else care to see what they could come up with?

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
I still say that if they do something special next year (other than a straight BB), I'd like to see BB All Stars Love VS Love to Hate or Good Vs Evil.

I think IF they can get the right cast members it would be a lot of fun. If not they should do a regular BB. I think that would interest me, a straight AS not so much!

But I'm getting to where this message is sooo redundant lolol. But my for anyone who missed it.

Leroy17

08-01-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Leroy17 a private message Print Post    
They did announce a casting call during the finale so I think it's safe to assume at least part of the cast will be new people.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Leroy, this did that same advertising prior to the last AS too...I don't think it's ever safe to assume anything LOL. Or as the saying goes "expect the unexpected" lol

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will do a fan v. favorite like Survivor.

I hope they choose Monica BB2. I know I am going old school, but I love her. I would love to see her tell the youngins' IT'S AWN!!!!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
To me, Monica wasn't and isn't an AS. All she did was sit outside, smoke, play cards and say "it's awn"

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
You are right Lazylu, but every time I hear an interview of hers I just crack up. I just think she is funny. As far as game goes you are right.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Frogichik, she did make "it's awn" famous, at least among people here.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
We see these inmates too often anymore.. Its better when its new people to get to know.. Also they should have learned before they did the last AllStars that many of them got together and had outside alliances.. Most of the good ones (Dan, Jordan) have went back to their regular lives and arent in LA craving more free money, attention and more air time like a lot are.

Sillygirl

08-16-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillygirl a private message Print Post    
No all stars - EVER. These people are gross - no Dick, Danielle, Chelsia, James, Janelle, Rachel and NO ENZO. None of these people who play for the camera and act like they are some sort of stars. BLECH.

I do not like ANY SHOW that does all Stars, they are always horrible.

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Count me out for allstars. If all that would do it are the ones that attended that weekend drunk fest in Vegas, I am just not interested. I read somewhere that Danielle D and Rachel had already made a pact to have an alliance in the next allstars. Presumptious? I hope so. If its a done deal I really won't watch. I want regular folks with depth and character. Not vapid star wannabes. Ohhhhhhhhh sorry, that sounded so negative. lol

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I would like to see an All-Stars with a few BB All-Stars and the rest All-Stars from other shows like Amazing Race, Survivor, etc.