TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Post Season Links to Interviews and Other Stuff.: Archive through October 30, 2010 users admin

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
This made me laugh, from Veganking's link:
No one is being paid appearance fees by Bash Riprock’s, noted Fuqua.

Fuqua indicated that the community is helping make the appearances more fun: “White Knights Limousine is providing them with a limo. Red Raider Outfitter is giving each of them a gift pack of Texas Tech items. And the food both nights is being provided by Caprock Cafe.”

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for the above info! I've been waiting for "Bra-gade - the movie" to come out, but I guess I've got a bit of a wait!!

Loppes

07-12-2002

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loppes a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Chilean Miners, were secluded for less time than the BB HGs, had a billion people watch their exit, and had a 'reality tv' deal within 24 hours of surfacing, and we got to watch without paying for feeds,,,,yet we wait and wait for Bra-gade. Hmmm....

Emercat

07-14-2006

Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emercat a private message Print Post    
Some questions -- hope this is proper forum. Are Britney and Nick still together? What about Brenden and Rachel?

Kaykohl

05-10-2004

Monday, October 18, 2010 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaykohl a private message Print Post    
Emercat, Brit/Nick and Bren/Rach are still together. Rach is living part-time in Bren's apartment and says she'll attend school full time there next year.

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Here's an update for you! Wowser?!?!? Ragan and Rachel together!

@RaganFox
Ragan Fox
Expect the unexpected. FANTASTIC & fun lunch date. http://plixi.com/p/51685504

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Couldn't respond right away.

I had to go outside and look to see if pigs were flying.

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
LOL Kel, I thought hell had frozen over.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
hell

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Perfect Jmm!

Caycaye

09-14-2001

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caycaye a private message Print Post    
There is a video up at TMZ.com of BB Winner Dan Gheesling's surprise proposal at a football stadium to his girlfriend Chelsea....She runs the cheerleader's at St. Mary's and he coaches....Too cute...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Here's the link http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/19/big-brother-10-winner-dan-gheesling-proposal-football-field-eagle-video/

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Just something I thought was funny. I started watching the new talk show that has Julie Chen and other hosts. Premier was Monday. On yesterday's show one of the other host gave each host a engraved pan. The one she gave Julie had Chenbot engraved on it. LOL. I cracked up when I saw that.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
In the new TV Guide, for next week, there is a small article about Rachel and Brenden. They are doing small recurring roles on Bold and the Beautiful. Brenden says he really loves Rachel.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
More about Lane:

from http://lubbockonline.com/entertainment/2010-10-14/big-brother-finalists-plan-enjoy-tech-game-club-outings

"He received a formal invitation from Tech to attend Saturday’s [10/16/10] 2:30 p.m. football game pitting Tech’s Red Raiders against the Oklahoma State Cowboys.

"Actually, he will be doing a bit more than that.

"Elenburg will be introduced as he presents the game ball at midfield, and stay on the Tech sideline; he will enjoy the game’s second half with three friends — fellow Big Brother contestants Palumbo, Moss and Britney Haynes — from a vantage point inside Tech Chancellor Kent Hance’s suite."

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is so funny!...LOL

I was listening to an interview with Matt and Ragan that's a couple weeks old, and during the interview Matt told us about his most favorite piece of fan mail he has gotten so far, and it's from a 10 year old girl. He said he scanned it and put it on the net, so of course I had to go find it.

Heartwarming letter to Matt from a 10 year old girl.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview..../

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Naja.. I love that one... Matt posted it on his Twitter as well!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 25, 2010 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This will sound really bizarre but I just caught Brendon and Rachel in their cameo on the Bold and the Beautiful. Brendon has a couple of lines as the bartender and.......he is very natural and believable. Rachel is in the backround.

Cynny

06-20-2001

Monday, October 25, 2010 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cynny a private message Print Post    
I just saw it, too, Missy. LOL Bizarre is the right word. Every now and then I flip to that show to catch of glimpse of some of my favorite ex General Hospital people, and there was Rachel. And then, there was Brendon. He did seem natural and believable. And Rachel didn't talk!!!!!

Marej

09-19-2002

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
IFC movie channel is showing a spoof of Big Brother UK. Zombies attack everyone; it's campy and gory. "Dead Set". I watched it before going to bed last night.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And Rachel didn't talk!!!!!

Well they did manage to get in the laugh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rachel got to talk today on Bold and Beautiful. They worked in her "nobody gets between me and my man!" line...LOL

Today Brendon got to say
"It's pronounced neander-TALL"...LOL

Debra

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Matt is holding his HoffOWeen party tonight and has set up a live feed to watch. It is scheduled to start at 9pm central time.

Here is his tweet:

HeadOfHOFFhold Matt Hoffman
LIVE! 9PM CST! (or whenever I feel like it) www.Hoff-O-Ween.com (PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER at the bottom - important info and details)

Debra

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
The free feed started.

Matt is dressed as creepy Britney and Ragan is Jesus and I am not sure what Kristen is but she looks good.

Jesus and Brit http://plixi.com/p/53949886
Kristen http://twitpic.com/32efnv

Debra

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post