TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash 2010 Live Feeds : Archive through September 20, 2010 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Do we know what lies she was telling?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ouch! I like that the Hayden cares about his Mom but I can't imagine having my mother go to a Vegas event like this with me when I was 24 years old, much less have her follow me around telling me what to do. That would be seriously embarrassing.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Awhile back, Kristen had tweeted that she had called Hayden's Mom. So, we don't know what Kristen had said, nor his Mom during that conversation. Hayden's Mom and his sister were there with him in Vegas.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think Hayden also had his Aunt, and sisters BF in Vegas...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Wow you were all busy, you had a party after I went to bed! LOLOL, thanks for keeping us updated, this weekend had more drama than the whole season!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I think Hayden's Mom thinks she's protecting his winnings....

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Reenie lol.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Reenie. Though I think Kristen genuinely likes Hayden and if Hayden's mother is behaving this way it's sad for both of them.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Hayden seemed only lukewarm towards Kristen even on finale night before he left the house as the winner (and after). I chalked it up to anxious nerves but I wouldn't put any bets on these two making it anywhere. His mother, however, needs to get her own life it all that's true. And he needs to give her a map and flashlight.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
My son wouldn't let me make a fool of myself by being that over proctective. I'm close to my son, but would never try and choose his girlfriends, he's too independent, and I'm happy with that.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
The last few days in the house Hayden was talking about the girl he left when he went into the house. He seemed to really like her and hope to get back together. I thought he looked really uncomfortable when people started asking him about Kristen at and after the finale.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be too happy with a gal that climbed in bed on national TV with my son after only knowing him a week or two. Especially one with a boyfriend at home. Having said that mom can suggest a financial advisor and then she needs to back off. I doubt Hayden had any thoughts of getting married to Kristen in vegas while they were there. lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Hayden's mom is like that with EVERY girl? But one thing is for sure. She made it quite clear to everyone that she does not like Kristen. The subject came up a few times and it was everyone's opinion that there was no way the two of them would/could date if it were up to his mom. Who knows what Hayden really thinks...but I agree that he was evasive answering questions about Kristen. Possibly because because his mom always dislikes his girlfriends?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The other thing I was going to mention was...that it is rumored that Mark Long had a bit of a crush on Kristen. When he ran in to her at the meet and greet (I think it was) she made a comment to him that she used to watch him on TV when she was 9! If he did try to ask her out and she countered with that comment...or maybe the feelings were mutual..have no idea.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
anyone know where there is a good recap of events??
I love you guys, and have been trying to keep up...but its so much to read!!
thanks in advance!!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Apparently Mark was able to give Kristen his number though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is Mark Long?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Dipo - I believe Mark Long participated in a reality show on MTV.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Mark Long was on the first season of Road Rules on MTV when he was 23. He is now 44/45.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519092/

He says and I agree, he is in better shape now then in his 20's

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
he is 39

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I believe Mark Long hosts That Morning Show & Fox Reality Awards... he may have started out on Real World and a few other Reality Shows...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes he is 39....he was on the 1st Real World and unlike many other reality stars has a successful career in entertainment. He also has been the host for many shows and has competed on the R/R Challenges/Battles and frankly has outperformed guys half his age. He is really quite impressive.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Holy shit!

Yes, ok, impressive. :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Bonza LOL!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...I thought Bonza said "Holy Shirt!"