TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash 2010 Live Feeds : Archive through September 20, 2010 users admin

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Canada has the same time zones we do. I agree, it was probably Sat night/Sun morn.

I'd still like to hear Krista's side. I think she got so hammered on Sat night/Sun morn, that she was running late and heard she was bashed.

I really really did not like that bar owner. Only getting water from that place in 2011.

I'll bring my own bottle like Libra did. LOLOL.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Dating must have changed.........more talks with the teens.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Gotta sleep.........Gotta go.........not the last one out.......its a record.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Russel is in hospital...has a staph infection...not sure if it is BB or Survivor... then they made a wink...so is there something else to it? it went by so quick I could not tell.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY to the mods for letting us have our fun this weekend. I know we all appreciate it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And...someone projectile puked all over Niki...little pink chunks...in her purse and everything....

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
BB Cappy (was he a Russell?) no longer in hosp and took pics on Friday.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Since, I have only gone there 3 nights, but tobies is not a good source of info....he pulled me in two nights in a row. Lots of old news and anger.

Can't remember who vomited on Niki. Darn it, who was it? I remember when she said it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Murtz was answering question from the chat. i was writing down the answers... I think the question was when was the last time you saw Krista...or what happened to Krista...and his response was what i wrote....the last he saw of her could have been the night before....sorry I can't be more specific. But as you said she was drunk the whole weekend....

it wasn't clear if she never made it at all or showed up late for a minute and stormed off

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
who is tobies? I did not get any info from a tobies

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I only wrote down what Murtz, Parker, Michele, Niki, Arty and Rebecca said....

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Murtz was so dry....I took a bit of break.

Murtz was not very 'sober' either.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sry Since, tobies first posted that Cappy was in the hospital, I guess the people you were listening to and took notes from believed him too. There are cappy pics that go back to Friday, just sayin.

And of course, you know me I can always be wrong, but my intentions are good.

We all try our best.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
oh and Parker told Niki that next year don't invite MTV cause all she did was pay for them for whole weekend and it was a waste of money cause they didn't do any coverage...except a few things for the RW people.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
And Niki told Parker that most of them paid their own way to get there. I guess the rest of the cost was on Niki. Every year she will learn.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
the moderator said Russel was in the hospital witha staph infection...and Murtz read it and said yeah and winked...I still ahve no idea what that was about

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The wink was because he wasn't in the hospital.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Gotta sleep, luv ya Since.

It was a great night.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
nite mummy...

was hard to tell when he said Russel "was" in the hospital if it really was past tense or present. but in any case I was 48 hours off LOL!
But why he thought it was funny..is beyond me!

I guess this is the second year that MTV kinda dissapointed them with coverage....

oh yeah....it is rumored that the Bragade is getting an award at the Reality Awards....so if that is true...they will get their 5 more minutes of fame...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah...the other person that kept coming up was Johnny Fairplay....he was said to be acting nutty all weekend too. No surprise here. Niki's husband was talking about him in the background. Krista and him should do lunch!

Maybe he will be a spectacle at the Reality Awards again this year!! HA!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I had to go to bed, but thanks Mummy and Since for hanging in there all night.

Now, what was this about them wanting to do a 'Fan House'? Details??

Should we offer ourselves up? For a price? LOL!!

Maybe we'll do it for $10Gs.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
BB Cappy (was he a Russell?)

LOL .... cappy is an "Eric"

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
DId you hear when they were talking about Haydens mother ? I read over at AABB that on the chat page Parker was answering questions about Haydens mother. Said she was a huge, well, not very nice, Did/does not like Kristen. WOuld not let them get close and was saying not very nice things about her.
Wierd !!!
Did you late nighters hear that ?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Many at various sites are feeling that Hayden has been shunning Kristen since he got out of the house. His street credit has taken a hit. Whenever asked about Kristen he gives his canned "She is a cool chick. She is weird. He is hot" He has been seen as having played Kristen while in the house.

Then along comes a new poster at AABB who reports that the reason Hayden and Kristen didn't spend anytime together this weekend was because of his mother. She went everwhere with him to ensure he would not talk to Kristen. Worse yet His Mother went around talking smack about Kristen to everyone.

Kristen told this source that she felt bad for Hayden and didn't really believe he was being mean to her this weekend, he was just trying to keep the peace.

Later He and Kris did get a chance to talk (I assume when they went to XS, when Mommy finally went to bed) And He told Kris that he didn't care what his mom thought of her, but they would work something out for their date and see where things go, but not in vegas. It was also reported that there was some Kristen/Hayden Kissing, but nothing too heavy.

Then late night Parker is heard on the feed. He tells the room that Hayden's mom was a huge b*tch and She hates Kristen.
He goes on to say he heard her going around telling people lies about Kristen.

(the new poster has been confirmed through IP address as posting from Vegas. It is thought to be Annie.)

Sounds like mommy is a bit overprotective of her 24 year old son...

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Kristen did to make his mom hate her?