TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash 2010 Live Feeds : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2010 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Lurk, I would post all options, prices may not be a problem, there may be ways of getting around things.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Damn Scuba saw your newer post and have to reply to it too. If you get bored when BB officially stops (very soon sniff :-() you might want to go to MTV and watch The Real World:New Orleans. It's over (though I didn't see the last ep yet I'm saving it lol). I hadn't watched/enjoyed a Real World in years, but I luckily checked it out when I couldn't sleep one night and I REALLY enjoyed it. They had a FAR more interesting cast than this year's BB. Ok I know that's not saying much, but I really enjoyed it. And all the eps are on the MTV website!! Least they were last I checked. So you might want to give it a look.

One guy's a total nutcase, but he was an interesting nutcase lolol. Ok I can do it...just walk away from the puter....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lurk, we have a long time to plan and decide, so you should put all of your awesome finds in the 2011 thread, and as time goes on, we can all view and vote!

Thank you so much for looking up all this info, you really know your stuff!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Got to go for a bathroom break, brb

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
James did a great job interviewing --- AGAIN!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
back at the ...Bally suite...empty

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awww, I'm sad that this ended!

I thought this would make the BB withdrawal easier.

I was wrong.

Kaykohl

05-10-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaykohl a private message Print Post    
ITA, Bon, I thought James did a really good job interviewing.

Since, would you post ED twitter, I like to hear/see his interviews.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
http://twitter.com/EVELDICK

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
awww thanks Rose. I really do try to be honest about what I'm good at and what I suck at (ie not the best house cleaner in the world lol). But I'm one of the bestest shoppers of ANYTHING, and that includes vacation home rentals LOLOL!!!

And AWwwwwww is it over?? Did they show any of the BBQ or the road rally or whatever that was?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Since... I went to EDs twitter but dont see any interviews... just some adorable video's of a dog (which can't be his)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Lurk, never close a door, keep all options open, you never know what could happen!!

Kaykohl

05-10-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaykohl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Since.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
well, the fact that they are showing the suite might mean there is something more...

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
LOL true Scuba, one of us could hit the lottery. Or Bubble and I could get more in the bank heist than we hoped and treat hehehe.

Oh good cause I'm weak and opened his twitter lol. Can't my cookies just bake themselves and can't my laundry walk downstairs, jump in the machine and just wash itself??? Am I asking THAT much??!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere else that he was posting them on Twitter...and i like you looked and could not find them either...Maybe he was blocked from posting them or doing them...?

or maybe he had not done them yet?

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
And btw, if anyone else feels like poking around looking for houses feel free. Just cause I'm pretty good at it, doesn't mean someone else might not be even better!!! I don't want it to seem like I'm the house nazi or anything :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I see he has his own Stickam show...

maybe they are audio from his call in show?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Lurk, I own a property in Grand Cayman that rents out, seven mile beach, next to Ritz Carlton, it is a 5 star complex, they may trade me a week, do a swap, you never know! Anything is possible!

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Last post I swear for now....wonder where ED would have had access to interview the HG??? I missed his too. I sure hope they let past HG in next year. Not only did I miss the interviews, but missed seeing them in the audience.

I SOOO wish AG would quit/retire/be fired. Anything just get someone else in there. She has made me miss Arnie. Words I never would have believed I would ever say LOLOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
See, Lurk, this is why I think we could all get along and have a really great time...no one is trying to take over, and everyone is reasonable and considerate.

TVCH is truly the best site on the internet, and it is because of the folks who post here.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
damn you made it impossible Scuba lolol. First, take me on vacation pleaaassseeee LOLOL I like your vaca style!!! Second, not sure that sounds fair to you. Would we even come close to being able to pay you what's it's worth??? But I do see what you mean about cart pre horse so I'll post and we can deal with all that down the road. And who knows, maybe an even better property will show up eh?

Now :X!!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Lurk if someone would do a swap for a week, it would cost us all nothing for rent! Or the difference if their rental is higher than mine!